Jialat... Omicron not less severe than Delta: UK

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/europ...than-delta

Quickly go jab cocktail of Pfizer and Moderna vaccine to protect yourself.

(18-12-2021, 08:16 AM)guffaw Wrote:  Quickly go jab cocktail of Pfizer and Moderna vaccine to protect yourself.

That's worse than Omicron... lol
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

(18-12-2021, 08:19 AM)RichDad Wrote:  That's worse than Omicron... lol

Not true

(18-12-2021, 08:16 AM)guffaw Wrote:  Quickly go jab cocktail of Pfizer and Moderna vaccine to protect yourself.

Yes, go get yourself 3 jabs to be protected against Covid-19, Delta and Omicron viruses....... Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Omicron quite racist.. only attack UK Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes wulala's post

(18-12-2021, 09:12 AM)wulala Wrote:  Omicron quite racist.. only attack UK Rotfl

I don't think so, it does affect all countries, only thing is that it is not so widespread at this point in time...... Clapping
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

I notice the phrase "no evidence".

I can also make statement that there is "no evidence to say it is not milder than Delta"

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(18-12-2021, 09:18 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I notice the phrase "no evidence".

I can also make statement that there is "no evidence to say it is not milder than Delta"

Using ET leading questioning..... So you are saying it means equal in strength , correct?
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

if u see those pharma stocks rise alot this week, i would guess.... this virus will wreak havoc in winter.

Smile

Someone in this forum is still peddling the nonsense that Omicron is sent by nature to end the pandemic.