Woman, 48, dies after being hit by slab in forested area along Upper Bukit Timah Road

BY
ASYRAF KAMIL
Published December 22, 2021
Updated December 22, 2021

SINGAPORE — A 48-year-old woman has died after the authorities found her lying motionless in a forest area along Upper Bukit Timah Road.

The Straits Times reported on Tuesday that a concrete slab had fallen on the woman and that the incident appears to have occurred on state land near the Bukit Batok Nature Park, which is opposite Bukit Timah Hill.

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/wo...ad-1776151

Vax or unvax??🤔

Why the forest area got so many concrete piles ? One of it fallen on her ? This type of accident got pay or not act of god like fallen trees ?
[+] 1 user Likes ysh02's post

I smell murder............. Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

Concrete slab had fallen on the woman in a forest area??

I didn't know forest can produce concrete slab?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(22-12-2021, 08:42 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Concrete slab had fallen on the woman in a forest area??

That's my initial thought too. Slabs on trees?
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

(22-12-2021, 08:42 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Concrete slab had fallen on the woman in a forest area??

Yes the story is not complete, cos how can forest produce concrete slabs......? Angry Thinking
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

[Image: FB-IMG-1640163630735.jpg]

[Image: FB-IMG-1640163638841.jpg]

[Image: FB-IMG-1640163647434.jpg]

[Image: FB-IMG-1640163653524.jpg]

upload images

(22-12-2021, 05:03 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  [Image: FB-IMG-1640163630735.jpg]

[Image: FB-IMG-1640163638841.jpg]

[Image: FB-IMG-1640163647434.jpg]

[Image: FB-IMG-1640163653524.jpg]

upload images

Any news from the English newspaper.....? Thinking
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

She go tahan on the wall and shout : help help the wall is falling...

Maybe one of her friends is from the army encik rank?🤔🤔

Some abandoned building structures.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

(22-12-2021, 05:33 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Some abandoned building structures.

There was a kampong in this area between Jurong Rd/Lor Sesuai and the Ford Factory, so most likely a retaining wall from one of the former kampong houses.
[+] 1 user Likes sgxin's post

Looks like the entrance to the 古墓派 HQ.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

(22-12-2021, 05:59 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Looks like the entrance to the 古墓派 HQ.

找小龙女? Thinking

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Can somebody untiong the above

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(22-12-2021, 06:06 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Can somebody untiong the above

I think they are talking about that one arm swordsman that flew around on a large bird........ Big Grin

Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(22-12-2021, 06:16 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I think they are talking about that one arm swordsman that flew around on a large bird........ Big Grin
condor heroes? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(22-12-2021, 06:17 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  condor heroes? Big Grin

I think so....... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(22-12-2021, 06:16 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I think they are talking about that one arm swordsman that flew around on a large bird........ Big Grin

Think he never flew on that bird. The bird is larger than a man but never flew in the novel. Always walk based on what I remembered.

(23-12-2021, 07:15 AM)Levin Wrote:  Think he never flew on that bird. The bird is larger than a man but never flew in the novel. Always walk based on what I remembered.

That was the early part where that bird taught Yang Kuo its previous master's kungfu. After mastering all the techniques, he left with that bird to roam the jiang-hu. I think that was when he started flying around on that bird but was not written in the novel. 
However towards the end, he appeared with "small dragon girl" zooming in from the sky sitting on that big bird to save the last daughter of Kuok Jing who was tied to a burning platform by that Fahlun Master..... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(23-12-2021, 07:59 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  That was the early part where that bird taught Yang Kuo its previous master's kungfu. After mastering all the techniques, he left with that bird to roam the jiang-hu. I think that was when he started flying around on that bird but was not written in the novel. 
However towards the end, he appeared with "small dragon girl" zooming in from the sky sitting on that big bird to save the last daughter of Kuok Jing who was tied to a burning platform by that Fahlun Master..... Big Grin

He flew there to save Guo Xiang? I don't remember that.

I did a check and found out that the bird indeed could not fly because it has short wings.

Quote:眼前赫然是一头大雕,那雕身形甚巨,比人还高,形貌丑陋之极,全身羽毛疏疏落落,似是被人拔去了一大半似的,毛色黄黑,显得甚是肮脏,模样与桃花岛上的双雕倒也有五分相似,丑俊却是天差地远。这丑雕钩嘴弯曲,头顶生着个血红的大肉瘤,世上鸟类千万,从未见过如此古拙雄奇的猛禽。但见这雕迈着大步来去,双腿奇粗,有时伸出羽翼,却又甚短,不知如何飞翔,只是高视阔步,自有一番威武气概。

Source:https://www.zhihu.com/question/27191434/answer/35600144

Quote:当时杨过和郭襄要去寻找瑛姑,可是间隔了一大片沼泽,寻常人很难过去。郭襄很奇怪,就问杨过,为何不乘着雕兄飞过去?她家的双雕,可是可以搏击长空的!杨过被郭襄这么一问,解释了一句话“它身子太重,飞不起来的”。也就是说,雕兄虽然高大,而且内力极强,但没办法,翅膀太短、体重过头,根本就不会飞。

Source: https://page.om.qq.com/page/OQ-Oj9yLUcBtgxmsJpkQhCFg0

(23-12-2021, 08:06 AM)Levin Wrote:  He flew there to save Guo Xiang? I don't remember that.

I did a check and found out that the bird indeed could not fly because it has short wings.

Source:https://www.zhihu.com/question/27191434/answer/35600144

Source: https://page.om.qq.com/page/OQ-Oj9yLUcBtgxmsJpkQhCFg0

My version from the movie. Suggest you look for Condor Hero on You Tube and watch the last 10 or 15 minutes of the last episode..... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(23-12-2021, 08:10 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  My version from the movie. Suggest you look for Condor Hero on You Tube and watch the last 10 or 15 minutes of the last episode..... Big Grin

Ah, no wonder. I always go for the original source, which is the novel. The various TV versions all have the bird flying. More romantic, LOL.

Never visit ulu places alone unless 你的命硬...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Frightening...

要先拜一拜土地神
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

WHEN HEARD OF THIS DEADTH THE 1ST THING COMES TO MIND IS FALLEN TRESS RAPE N MURDER,FALLEN INTO A DEEP HOLE THUNDER STRIKE SUICIDE 
WHO WOULD HV THOUGHT OF FALLEN CONCRETE SLAB NOT EVEN THE BEST DETECTIVES OR FORESIC DR.

(23-12-2021, 10:36 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  要先拜一拜土地神

你懂拜那一位土地神吗?
神不可以乱拜,神会觉得你不够诚心。
或许是山妖所为?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"