Woman Gets Attacked by 5 PMA Riders in Sembawang for Telling

Woman Gets Attacked by 5 PMA Riders in Sembawang for Telling Them to Slow Down

👉 https://goodyfeed.com/pma-attacked/

Also follow us on WhatsApp for more immediate & exclusive contents: https://bit.ly/goodyfeedwhatsapp

I trust that the S'pore Police Force will arrest these low SES bullies ASAP

[Image: 290724_pma%20riders.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like EvertonDiehard's post

It is time that the transport minister shift his microscope on PMA and regulate these lawless machines for the safety of the pubic.    Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

gangs start to form.

fine n jail is a definite

Just fine and jail is not enough.  

Should be caned.   

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

Now people treat pma as casual rides
Which are suppose to be for the handicapped

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 2 users Like Lukongsimi's post

The SPF must act to arrest these attackers. This is circulating in the media and SPF cannot just keep quiet. It is an assault. And possibly illegal riding PMA vehicle.  They ought to be caned until cannot sit on PMA anymore.

(29-07-2024, 06:59 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I trust that the S'pore Police Force will arrest these low SES bullies ASAP

Wait, how is it possible for PMD user to be so strong 💪  and fierce to hamtam people. 

Thought they need doctor to certify difficulty in movement for using one?
Am I wrong?..🤔

Is our doctor doing a poor job here?
Or our regulation has loop hole?...🤔
Police must investigate in this case the user right for PMD.

All look able bodied and still able to whack the lady some more. Uncouth louts Sad

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(29-07-2024, 06:59 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I trust that the S'pore Police Force will arrest these low SES bullies ASAP

(29-07-2024, 07:52 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  The SPF must act to arrest these attackers. This is circulating in the media and SPF cannot just keep quiet. It is an assault. And possibly illegal riding PMA vehicle.  They ought to be caned until cannot sit on PMA anymore.
SPF are investigating 4 persons age 36-41. More importantly, are they been arrested and what actions hv been taken to pull them to court for justice?
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

Saw the picture. .a different race attack a chinese woman...

Lianhe Zaobao already reported on this. News are flashing everywhere including internet and FB. SPF cannot just keep numb on this.

In 2025  road tax is based on distance travelled?
It might cause an increase in sale of PMA for delivery of food etc
Unlike other PMD, PMA user is not required to attend course
No registration of PMA is required 
Smart elite will explore all the loopholes 
Which MP will raise this issue in parliament?
Let see how fast these loopholes are plugged.z
[+] 1 user Likes Oasis's post

Terrorists!
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

(29-07-2024, 09:53 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Terrorists!
Uncultured and hooligans like mad doogies running around attacking people.

Rich Malaysian Bumiputra permanent residents in Singapore? If they are, ban them from entering Singapore after meting them heavy fine. We cannot allow such incident from happening again. What happen to the dog the woman was walking? Did they hurt the dog as well?

Leave them alone. Soon they will have high sugar, high blood and high cholesterol. Then will have health implication and suffer all sort of chronicle diseases and lifetime on medication.

Where is bulldog? How come he is not barking this time?

If these malaiyoo are in need of help, I wil not render them. I even don’t patronise those malaiyooo stalls anymore. Our garmen can take good care of them.

Govt still sleeping so many accident cause by these vechicle.

still got no regulation or law make..

hope it knock down LW wife and or LHL then they know..
[+] 2 users Like victortan's post

(29-07-2024, 07:46 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Now people treat pma as casual rides.  Which are suppose to be for the handicapped

It is for the low SES to get around without having the means to afford a car and COE.

(29-07-2024, 11:18 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  If these malaiyoo are in need of help, I wil render them. I even don’t patronise those malaiyooo stalls anymore. Our garmen can take good care of them.

Malay food stalls are high on price, but low on spice.

Which doctor certify that they are handicap?

(30-07-2024, 06:49 AM)winbig Wrote:  Which doctor certify that they are handicap?

They are likely to have mental issues causing them to resort to violence. Shouldn't their assault be classified as an act of terrorism since they ganged up on a single helpless woman of a different ethnic group? 

(30-07-2024, 06:55 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  They are likely to have mental issues causing them to resort to violence. Shouldn't their assault be classified as an act of terrorism since they ganged up on a single helpless woman of a different ethnic group? 

If mental issues cannot ride PMA. PMA is for physically handicap right?

(30-07-2024, 06:55 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  They are likely to have mental issues causing them to resort to violence. Shouldn't their assault be classified as an act of terrorism since they ganged up on a single helpless woman of a different ethnic group? 

What did the Chinese lady say that riled up the Malays?

(30-07-2024, 07:38 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  What did the Chinese lady say that riled up the Malays?

Rather than make this a racial issue, acting like gangsters to beat up a single woman is a crime and the culprits need plenty of jail time and a confiscation of their PMA vehicles.
[+] 1 user Likes aiptasia's post

(30-07-2024, 07:43 AM)aiptasia Wrote:  Rather than make this a racial issue, acting like gangsters to beat up a single woman is a crime and the culprits need plenty of jail time and a confiscation of their PMA vehicles.

It already is a racial issue. Look at the posts before mine.

(30-07-2024, 07:47 AM)Blin Wrote:  Unregulated.see so many fat ass riding. They Don even know why their ass  are fat.
Walking is good.
[Image: Screenshot-20240730-075018-Step-Tracker-Pedometer.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Blin's post