Woman Gets Attacked by 5 PMA Riders in Sembawang for Telling

(01-08-2024, 04:16 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Without bringing race into this incident, how can anybody in his/her right mind condone the vicious attack by 4-5 individuals against a lone woman? If these criminals insist on behaving like beasts, then they should be locked up like animals.

At the least, the PMD 5 names should be in the media. Why our authority hiding them from media?

When one Chinese Polytechnic lecturer arguing with a Indian/Thai couple about mix marriage. 

He was paraded in media headlines for months, Minister and MP brought up the case several time. He was sacked and jailed. 

I truly hope this case will be openly conducted 
It is imperative that justice be served to provide restitution to the victim.
[+] 1 user Likes moonrab's post

(01-08-2024, 04:32 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  If my safety is at risk, there's no question I'll confront those PMA riders...
But this lady is yelling and trying to warn them!

How you know her safety was not compromised? 
Many residents from Condo or HDB faced sudden zoomed PMD or Bicycle flying across their path.

And Singaporean Chinese is not prejudice over our Malay abang lifestyle la. We grew up side by side in HDB.
The is a very bad stereotype view.

(01-08-2024, 04:38 PM)moonrab Wrote:  How you know her safety was not compromised? 
Many residents from Condo or HDB faced sudden zoomed PMD or Bicycle flying across their path.

And Singaporean Chinese is not prejudice over our Malay abang lifestyle la. We grew up side by side in HDB.
The is a very bad stereotype view.

If her safety was compromised..the article would have reported..you don read carefully isn't it!

(01-08-2024, 04:43 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  If her safety was compromised..the article would have reported..you don read carefully isn't it!

A 46-year-old woman was walking her dog and exiting one of the condo’s gates when she saw a PMA moving down the footpath towards her at an allegedly high speed.

She then yelled at the PMA rider to slow down.

The highlighted words reveal what happened leading to yelling. 

When you exit from point A to point B. Gate to walk paths. Blind corner existed. 
A fast speeding PMD or Bicycle is dangerous for the pedestrian.

It is Common sense for riders to slowdown when approaching the exit/entrance of a property.
No?

(01-08-2024, 04:57 PM)moonrab Wrote:  A 46-year-old woman was walking her dog and exiting one of the condo’s gates when she saw a PMA moving down the footpath towards her at an allegedly high speed.

We wouldn't be able to accurately assess the distance... she might have yelled from a safe distance

If she dodge the PMA...then I can understand the need to yell and get angry..
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(01-08-2024, 03:57 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  If the Chinese woman had approached them in a more considerate manner....she might not have faced bullying. 

Conversely, the Muslims should not have caused any physical harm to her...

I think some Chinese individuals may hold prejudiced views toward other races. Ultimately, no one should dictate how others conduct their daily lives....for me the lady should just shut up and mind her own business!
You are a racist igniting racism. This is not abt race. It is abt ethics and discipline and right or wrong. They are wrong in the first place. The video hv recording what actually happened. Obviously anyone who hv told them to slow down. But, they went extreme of attacking the lady. Merely acting like hooligans and gangsters.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(01-08-2024, 05:19 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  You are a racist igniting racism. This is not abt race. It is abt ethics and discipline and right or wrong.  They are wrong in the first place.  The video hv recording what actually happened. Obviously anyone who hv told them to slow down. But, they went extreme of attacking the lady. Merely acting like hooligans and gangsters.

They are wrong because they retaliated....

This woman should learn to trust. In the morning, I often see many PMA riders bringing their children to school. They sometimes zoom towards me at full speed, but as they get closer, they slow down! Some even ask me politely to step aside! However, if they were to bump into me, there would be no doubt that I would be angry, although I wouldn’t raise my voice if they cause no harm to me

(01-08-2024, 05:33 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  They are wrong because they retaliated....

This woman should learn to trust. In the morning, I often see many PMA riders bringing their children to school. They sometimes zoom towards me at full speed, but as they get closer, they slow down! Some even ask me politely to step aside! However, if they were to bump into me, there would be no doubt that I would be angry, although I wouldn’t raise my voice if they cause no harm to me
You are wrong. Not everyone behave the same way that you came across. You came across such incident doesn’t meant it wil also happened to others.

(01-08-2024, 04:57 PM)moonrab Wrote:  A 46-year-old woman was walking her dog and exiting one of the condo’s gates when she saw a PMA moving down the footpath towards her at an allegedly high speed.

The highlighted words reveal what happened leading to yelling. 

When you exit from point A to point B. Gate to walk paths. Blind corner existed. 
A fast speeding PMD or Bicycle is dangerous for the pedestrian.

It is Common sense for riders to slowdown when approaching the exit/entrance of a property.
No?
In fact, it is natural instinct to yell as they are zooming past at high speed and that lady just want them to hear it. Everyone can tells their story. But, illegal mis-use of PMA, attacking and assaulting pedestrian on walkway is already a big offence, that cannot be condoned.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(01-08-2024, 05:41 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  In fact, it is natural instinct to yell as they are zooming past at high speed and that lady just want them to hear it.

Same as car driver, you honk when sensing danger..

(01-08-2024, 05:38 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  You are wrong. Not everyone behave the same way that you came across. You came across such incident doesn’t meant it wil also happened to others.

I have no problem if you choose to yell at every high speed PMAs that comes towards you.. Big Grin

(01-08-2024, 05:51 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I have no problem if you choose to yell at every high speed PMAs that comes towards you.. Big Grin
Talking rubbish.

(01-08-2024, 05:51 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Talking rubbish.

Please yell when you take the elevator home... there's also a chance it could go downhill!  Big Grin learn to trust my friend! Life is easier!

Hows those Ah Bangs..they manage to go fishing at sembawang? Jailed them better as usually they financially poor