LOL GRAB , more losses coming

https://www.facebook.com/ChannelNewsAsia...vl?__cft__

was in Malaysia

Grab is a way of life now ... food and transport

especially if you are covid positive ..the food delivery part is a life saver

(15-12-2022, 03:40 PM)keys Wrote:  was in Malaysia

Grab is a way of life now ... food and transport

especially if you are covid positive ..the food delivery part is a life saver

As if there is Only Grab? Tons of food delivery companies. Don't forget some stalls got their own delivery staff save more than using Grab

Anthony Tan is from Malaysia?

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/ho...ch-unicorn

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Rename GrabLost

Smile

In China most delivery are FREE within 5km. Some do charge but normally won't cost more than $2. Only SG dumbfarks paying $8 for delivery on top of higher prices.

I ever order 2 set meals in Zhuhai. Meal has meat, rice and 2 Vegs. Plus 1 cup of soya drink. Price RMB 20....discount RMB 5 for first order.
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

The service is getting bad. No show and no update. Help line is not helpful

(15-12-2022, 03:44 PM)Ola Wrote:  Anthony Tan is from Malaysia?

WOLS now than you know??? He is Malaysian and Grab HQ literally is in Malaysia too , is a " deal with GIC TS Holdings that why he move the HQ to SG " because TS Holdings loan him money , at first he in Malaysia seeking for loans from MY GOVT but got rejected etc.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(15-12-2022, 03:44 PM)Ola Wrote:  Anthony Tan is from Malaysia?

Yes, a jhk
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

Good what.....they provide so many Good Jobs for Singaporeans..also free T shirts..

(15-12-2022, 04:32 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Good what.....they provide so many Good Jobs for Singaporeans..also free T shirts..

I notice that those in Grab are of one race....... Laughing Gesti-109

They are burning away investors money.
The business model never makes money not in Singapore not anywhere in the world.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

karma is now catching up on grab causing so much miseries to elderly taxi drivers n their families .
this is just the starting more hardship for this malaysian

(15-12-2022, 07:19 PM)talky Wrote:  karma is now catching up on grab causing so much miseries to elderly taxi drivers n their families .
this is just the starting more hardship for this malaysian

This Malaysian suffers nothing at all. Only those working for him suffer.

The question is how many hundred of millions this time

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

在美国上市的本地私召车与送餐平台Grab控股实行缩减开支措施。

Grab总裁陈炳耀通过发送给职员的信函公布这项消息。削减成本的措施包括不再为多数职位增聘人手、高级经理的薪金被冻结,以及削减旅行和开支预算。 https://bit.ly/3YoRM6S

(15-12-2022, 07:21 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  This Malaysian suffers nothing at all. Only those working for him suffer.

You are right........ Clapping

(15-12-2022, 03:42 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  As if there is Only Grab? Tons of food delivery companies. Don't forget some stalls got their own delivery staff save more than using Grab

Still Grab is the most reliable and trusted 

others are questionable and some times unreliable 

talk is cheap , but consistent delivery is hard ..

hope Grab will collapse before next elections...................their gig workers will regain their political freedom to vote wisely...........

They seem to hire quite a bit of foreigners and pay them well
Some were tenants in my building and really living it up

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

(16-12-2022, 08:34 AM)keys Wrote:  Still Grab is the most reliable and trusted 

others are questionable and some times unreliable 

talk is cheap , but consistent delivery is hard ..

The BIG outcome Still will be in USA. Grab is not say make it big in China either too beside its stocks value is useless back in USA side.

Next in SG , one thing PAP is " smart " is squeeze from not just the people also from corporation. On paper GIC TS Holdings invest on Grab , also come taxi , Comfort G you take a deeper look behind how control ?? LOL

PAP mentally now is " make people ownself kill ownself among competitor " theory.

(15-12-2022, 03:36 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  https://www.facebook.com/ChannelNewsAsia...vl?__cft__

I suspect there's a lot of excess fats in the entire Grab organization. I think it was only two years ago I heard from an acquaintance working in FB that Grab actually poached a junior programmer from them by offering $9k+ salary, the guy apparently only had less than 2 years work experience but the Grab HR just wanted to meet hiring targets and was prepared to offer whatever as long as positions were filled up.

Also at that time not only were the tech startups throwing money poaching people from established tech MNCs and other startups, even the GLCs in traditional businesses were splurging on hiring, egged on by their Temasek owner to establish "Digital Centres/Hubs" to so call future proof their businesses.

(16-12-2022, 11:11 AM)maxsanic Wrote:  I suspect there's a lot of excess fats in the entire Grab organization. I think it was only two years ago I heard from an acquaintance working in FB that Grab actually poached a junior programmer from them by offering $9k+ salary, the guy apparently only had less than 2 years work experience but the Grab HR just wanted to meet hiring targets and were prepared to offer whatever as long as positions were filled up.

Also at that time not only were the tech startups throwing money poaching people from established tech MNCs and other startups, even the GLCs in traditional businesses were splurging on hiring, egged on by their Temasek owner to establish "Digital Centres/Hubs" to so called future proof their businesses.
Are you sure that Grab has offered to pay a junior programmer $9K+ salary...........with only 2 years working experience........? Thinking

(16-12-2022, 11:16 AM)debono Wrote:  Are you sure that Grab has offered to pay a junior programmer $9K+ salary...........with only 2 years working experience........? Thinking

I'm not sure, I don't work in Grab. I got that from a relatively senior guy in FB, so I assume he knows what he's talking about. I know at the peak of the tech cycle, some companies were offering $7k for SOC fresh grads who met certain criteria, so while $9k for a junior programmer sounds excessive under normal conditions, it was probably within norms during the euphoria.

I've seen this nonsense happen before in the IB industry right before the GFC, had a couple of young analysts in my team poached away by banks offering significantly higher markups.

(16-12-2022, 11:38 AM)maxsanic Wrote:  I'm not sure, I don't work in Grab. I got that from a relatively senior guy in FB, so I assume he knows what he's talking about. I know at the peak of the tech cycle, some companies were offering $7k for SOC fresh grads who met certain criteria, so while $9k for a junior programmer sounds excessive under normal conditions, it was probably within norms during the euphoria.

I've seen this nonsense happen before in the IB industry right before the GFC, had a couple of young analysts in my team poached away by banks offering significantly higher markups.

Do note Tech companies still in the mid of retrench people. Depend how it go. This is why some retrench these highly pay ones.

Grab is attracting people at the backend partly if you are highly skill Programmer , tech guy will you work in Grab? Of course will not. No value at all to add in one porfilo, he/she rather try to get in at least Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc REAL Tech companies , at least the path is there to add value along the way as this fellow progress.