Woman makes many calls to police over neighbor's morning showers

(08-11-2021, 05:28 PM)debono Wrote:  I also have a upstairs neighbour who always drag their furniture in the middle of the night, it is a Malay family that lives there I don't want to cause trouble and let it be, else they may said that we are racist...... Angry
If I had a choice, I do not want to buy a unit with malay family staying abv me or next to me. I had bad experience before. Not that I am a racist, in fact, I hv seen n heard many problematic cases before.

(08-11-2021, 01:47 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I recently moved into a resale flat in Queenstown.  The auntie flr abv keep dragging chairs and table in the wee hours morning.  Very squeaking and eerie noise.  Told her and keep denying, claiming workers are at roof top doing work.  Where got workers start work at 5.30am.  She live top flr and defintely the culprit.  Treat her as crazy.  No choice.

Actually the noise may be come from reinforced steel inside the concrete ceiling due to aging...

https://goodyfeed.com/marble-dropping-ch...sound/amp/

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(08-11-2021, 05:36 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  If I had a choice, I do not want to buy a unit with malay family staying abv me or next to me. I had bad experience before. Not that I am a racist, in fact, I hv seen n heard many problematic cases before.

So we are in the same boat.... Clapping

(08-11-2021, 05:44 PM)debono Wrote:  So we are in the same boat.... Clapping
Bro, our UOB shares are cheonging like no tomorrow. Congrats. Huat arh!

Ever thought of using EAR PLUGS or not?

KNN stupid Sinkie...