Woman suffered blood clot in brain, leg amputated after getting 2nd vaccine dose

[Image: uYFJckI.png]

https://soo.gd/2rXB (scroll down to view)
[+] 5 users Like pinkypanther's post

GOOD  Devil
[+] 3 users Like LJ_johnny's post

It is a blood disease.
If cells absorbed too much poisons and haemoglobins appear as Holes no oxygen pumping can help.
And all poisons excrete via insterstitial fluid. Urine.
And that fluid envelopes ALL cells.
The stomach produces Baking soda Sodium bicarbonate not acid.
Leaky gut leads to Inflammations.
[+] 3 users Like singlon's post

And you wonder why blood clot i the brain leg amputated.
It is one superhighway the Interstitial fluid.
Check your urine PH early in the morning.
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

Remember the word POISON tu
[+] 2 users Like singlon's post

PAP must be held responsible for this. They are the murderers.
[+] 4 users Like joyce_tay's post

I am 100% sure those fake vaccine supporters will end up like this woman as long as they continue their stupidity (booster shots).
[+] 4 users Like freedom's post

So this again not related to the jab.

(11-10-2021, 10:51 AM)freedom Wrote:  I am 100% sure those fake vaccine supporters will end up like this woman as long as they continue their stupidity (booster shots).

So what will happen to those who had already been given the 3rd jab as recommended by our garment...?

(11-10-2021, 10:51 AM)freedom Wrote:  I am 100% sure those fake vaccine supporters will end up like this woman as long as they continue their stupidity (booster shots).

If later mRNA is found to have problems, make sure there is a through investigation on who approved all these procedures to let it come to market without having to be responsible for anything.
[+] 2 users Like dynamite's post

(11-10-2021, 05:44 PM)debono Wrote:  So what will happen to those who had already been given the 3rd jab as recommended by our garment...?

A lot of my relatives and friends already taken third jab  they said no problem.

There will always be many who can tahan the third shot (booster shot), at the same time, some will collapse by the third shot, with every successive shot, more and more will collapse like this woman, its progressive until the last man standing. These people don't deserve any pity.
[+] 2 users Like freedom's post

(11-10-2021, 06:48 PM)dynamite Wrote:  A lot of my relatives and friends already taken third jab  they said no problem.

I had taken my 3rd jab (booster) and after one week, there is no problem... Rolleyes

I have received a video message made by a Singapore guy named himself as Micheal and he claimed after taking Pfizer in May this year, he ended up with his lower half of his body paralysed after a week taking the vaccine. He almost died in the course of it.

And now he is still in hospital which is raking up a huge medical bill. Meanwhile there is an organisation that is helping him to get help with his medical bills.
[+] 3 users Like kangtangman's post

(11-10-2021, 05:44 PM)debono Wrote:  So what will happen to those who had already been given the 3rd jab as recommended by our garment...?

Garment recommendation to take 3rd jab is unsound. FDA expert panel voted 16-2 against booster for age 16-65. Are you within that age group?

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/3-reasons-why-...36606.html
[+] 1 user Likes kangtangman's post

(11-10-2021, 10:28 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  I have received a video message made by a Singapore guy named himself as Micheal and he claimed after taking Pfizer in May this year, he ended up with his lower half of his body paralysed after a week taking the vaccine. He almost died in the course of it.

And now he is still in hospital which is raking up a huge medical bill. Meanwhile there is an organisation that is helping him to get help with his medical bills.

Where is the video?  Show it.  Don't just talk.

(11-10-2021, 10:36 PM)ToTo Wrote:  Garment recommendation to take 3rd jab is unsound. FDA expert panel voted 16-2 against booster for age 16-65. Are you within that age group?

I am outside that age group...

(11-10-2021, 10:50 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Where is the video?  Show it.  Don't just talk.
OYK stands for what? Ong Yuck Kunt?

(11-10-2021, 10:50 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Where is the video?  Show it.  Don't just talk.

Well just because you ask for it, I will need to show you? Who do you think you are? 

I merely sharing the story here of what I received and your tone has to be so demanding?

You own this forum?
[+] 4 users Like kangtangman's post

[Image: giphy.gif]

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(12-10-2021, 09:07 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  [Image: giphy.gif]
Don't be stupid, only a fool will blindly follow an oppressive regime. Its criminal to enforce jabs and discriminate against the innocent unvaccinated. Many had died or injured by the jabs, blood is on their hands.
[+] 2 users Like Spiderman's post

(11-10-2021, 11:36 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  Well just because you ask for it, I will need to show you? Who do you think you are? 

I merely sharing the story here of what I received and your tone has to be so demanding?

You own this forum?

Some forum member 'speak' as if they own this forum..... Angry

(13-10-2021, 09:59 AM)debono Wrote:  Some forum member 'speak' as if they own this forum..... Angry

This forum was set to allow every individual to share their information, and it is for everyone to make their own decisions. 

We have our preference in supporting whatever we believed in. If by forcing each individual to accept our views or opinions then this is not a public forum to be in. 

Where possible we try to give some respect in our reply and this respect is in view of the views that are different from ours. That being democratic, as well as being open minded. And at the end of the day it’s very much about whether you believed in what was shared. If one doesn’t then produce your “evidence” to counter. 

Just like I have doubts in our administration with their executions with the current state. Where there are people whom could not take vaccines for whatever reasons. Or that the vaccines having questionable results. 

Seeing death cases rise especially for people whom I am close with or related to are pains or losses that something many here may not understand. And we gave our views based on what we experienced, not simply voice up something that has “no feeling or emotion” and simply blurt out such as “ many whiners here, etc” or “showing off” collections but yet complaints over minimum amount of charges when one claims to be well off citing as an example…. Or on one hand complain a lot about how the Chinese causing concerns when the problems were created by the Americans. 

Forum or public forums are to share what we experienced and our ideas with balanced views and opinions toward the topics. One may see difference in views with our experience or believes but that how things are in a public forum. I “try” to stay as “balanced and fair” as possible…but then again oppositions views will be there for sure. We should try to bring out evidence and supporting views where possible in our claims here in a public forum. Again above are just my opinion not driving at anyone specifically and the intend was not meant to be. 

Then again I cannot stop how people perceived in my explanation here.

bobian lah 病急乱投医, 怕死瞎吃药

(12-10-2021, 09:07 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  [Image: giphy.gif]

https://i.ibb.co/PT0RhkX/Listen-to-government.gif

same person? even classes look alike

(13-10-2021, 02:11 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  This forum was set to allow every individual to share their information, and it is for everyone to make their own decisions. 

We have our preference in supporting whatever we believed in. If by forcing each individual to accept our views or opinions then this is not a public forum to be in. 

Where possible we try to give some respect in our reply and this respect is in view of the views that are different from ours. That being democratic, as well as being open minded. And at the end of the day it’s very much about whether you believed in what was shared. If one doesn’t then produce your “evidence” to counter. 

Just like I have doubts in our administration with their executions with the current state. Where there are people whom could not take vaccines for whatever reasons. Or that the vaccines having questionable results. 

Seeing death cases rise especially for people whom I am close with or related to are pains or losses that something many here may not understand. And we gave our views based on what we experienced, not simply voice up something that has “no feeling or emotion” and simply blurt out such as “ many whiners here, etc” or “showing off” collections but yet complaints over minimum amount of charges when one claims to be well off citing as an example…. Or on one hand complain a lot about how the Chinese causing concerns when the problems were created by the Americans. 

Forum or public forums are to share what we experienced and our ideas with balanced views and opinions toward the topics. One may see difference in views with our experience or believes but that how things are in a public forum. I “try” to stay as “balanced and fair” as possible…but then again oppositions views will be there for sure. We should try to bring out evidence and supporting views where possible in our claims here in a public forum. Again above are just my opinion not driving at anyone specifically and the intend was not meant to be. 

Then again I cannot stop how people perceived in my explanation here.

I totally agree with your comments,  the  problem here is that, some are here just to push their agendas thru', and  may resort  to using vulgarities to win a debate...

(15-10-2021, 09:45 AM)debono Wrote:  I totally agree with your comments,  the  problem here is that, some are here just to push their agendas thru', and  may resort  to using vulgarities to win a debate...

It is true that some have agendas that they want to push here, that’s unavoidable. Because they stand to gain something at the end of the day and as for *being expressive with vulgarity or name calling are people who’s trying to drive down or shaft their point(s).

We are after all educated to some level or extent of literacy, we don’t have to go there * and should discuss the matter objectively. Just because of our believes and jumped into conclusion that the other views are wrong. Then that defeat the purpose of this forum, which meant for different views to be shared. Because there are certain things that we failed to see or blind sighted. Just my opinion.

(15-10-2021, 12:08 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  It is true that some have agendas that they want to push here, that’s unavoidable. Because they stand to gain something at the end of the day and as for *being expressive with vulgarity or name calling are people who’s trying to drive down or shaft their point(s).

We are after all educated to some level or extent of literacy, we don’t have to go there * and should discuss the matter objectively. Just because of our believes and jumped into conclusion that the other views are wrong. Then that defeat the purpose of this forum, which meant for different views to be shared. Because there are certain things that we failed to see or blind sighted. Just my opinion.

Your opinion makes good sense, you have hit the nail on the head..... Clapping