Play stocks is just like gamble

I told my cousin, he told me is me not him.

Come on, stock is also " guess "

RSI , chat , bands all these just like those 4d prediction tool

data collect , and count the possible set of numbers will be open soon.

In fact stock is more risk partly " insider news , fake news of a company " purposely pull down the price or bring it up.

if you dont know what u are doing itts a gamble.
if you everyday trade its a gamble.

non professional investors should just invest every month for long term

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(25-06-2022, 07:07 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  if you dont know what u are doing itts a gamble.
if you everyday trade its a gamble.

non professional investors should just invest every month for long term

This is why all investment, stock exchange, got put a fine line
" lost money at YOUR own risk "

why it mean? Partly NO body can for see what will happen.

if you are good in trading , No need to work No need to work for others so call " financial advisors, etc "

Smile partly you are like " god " know what will happen just trade and profits

(25-06-2022, 07:03 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I told my cousin, he told me is me not him.

Come on, stock is also " guess "

RSI , chat , bands all these just like those 4d prediction tool

data collect , and count the possible set of numbers will be open soon.

In fact stock is more risk partly " insider news , fake news of a company " purposely pull down the price or bring it up.

Not bad, you know the tricks. So you still got 50% of winning isnt it. Everything has 2 sides. You must know how come you lose $$$ in your trade. Then you will start to profit in stock market. Once you know the trick, trading is a boring game.  Big Grin

Always stick to your rules you have set in trading. You must know your enter price and exit price.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(25-06-2022, 07:12 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Not bad, you know the tricks. So you still got 50% of winning isnt it. Everything has 2 sides. You must know how come you lose $$$ in your trade. Then you will start to profit in stock market. Once you know the trick, trading is a boring game.  Big Grin

I think my cousin just begin to trade. Got profit a bit so feel " playing stock is study know well company growth etc " and bush me off as " gambling "

I just keep quiet. Time will show him. Smile

(25-06-2022, 07:14 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I think my cousin just begin to trade. Got profit a bit so feel " playing stock is study know well company growth etc " and bush me off as " gambling "

I just keep quiet. Time will show him. Smile

Initially, you will need to pay some tuition $$$ as you may use the wrong chart or using wrong indicators or following fake news.

Tell your cousin this wisdom.
股市是走出来的,不是分析出来的。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(25-06-2022, 07:18 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Initially, you will need to pay some tuition $$$ as you may use the wrong chart or using wrong indicators or following fake news.

Tell your cousin this wisdom.
股市是走出来的,不是分析出来的。

Actually he angry I tell him , and say I " act guru " lol..... I never in the first place than troll me back
claim I lost a lot because I gambler , than show me some financial site blah blah
and claim he aim good company

I just zip my mouth don't bother to reply , partly he never lose money yet is not consider a trader yet Smile

I take losing money as learning experience.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post