Woman who was brutally attacked by river otter shares graphic photos

Woman who was brutally attacked by river otter shares graphic photos 😱😔

“I have more stitches in my body than I can count,” she writes. “But I am lucky, and I am grateful, and I am alive.”

Warning: Graphic pictures.

Share. Follow
@YahooSingapore

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/woman-brutally...crrmd5rec8
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

[Image: SmwSymK.gif]
[+] 2 users Like lioncityftw's post

This sets me back 1 month of my ascension meditation score

Only when the animals attacking you, then can understand the ferocity their actions.
[+] 1 user Likes moonrab's post

why graphic photos and not just photos?

Nice titties Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(10-08-2023, 11:35 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Nice titties Big Grin

FA ! foreign animal

Otters should not be allowed to roam freely in urban Singapore.  Its poses a threat to the safety of human and other creatures. Kampong chicken should also not be allowed in busy SGH vicinity. Please take action before serious accidents happened.
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post

Dogs and cats also scratch what....And heard people were clawed by chickens as well not to mention they potentially cause traffic accidents

Don't just see these animals are cute and try to get close to them. They are still wild animals.

Dogs, cats and chicken are domesticated creatures. They are raised at home as pets abeit the strays dog and cat. The stray dogs are rounded up and housed in animal shelters and re-homed.  The stray cats are neutered and taken care by community cat lovers. 

The otters are different. They are wild creatures. Live in the wild as families. Unpredictable. Gobble up expensive koi in residences' pond. A nuisance. Destroying property.  Posed a danger to children and accidents on roads.

Animal dun attack for no reason unlike humans.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(10-08-2023, 01:18 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  Otters should not be allowed to roam freely in urban Singapore.  Its poses a threat to the safety of human and other creatures. Kampong chicken should also not be allowed in busy SGH vicinity. Please take action before serious accidents happened.
Agreed. They shd be removed and placed in proper habitat and away from our environment.

that is why i dont keep dog or cat as pet.

we dont know when they get "mad" people already end up killing one another, what can we say about animal.

dont keep dog or cat, it may attk your kids and old folk for no reason.
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post