Nicole Seah's letter announcing her resignation

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ly-3638981
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

so all these while we saw crocodile tears

Lau Goh say he wanted to recruit her , but she chose the darkside

one wonder if she join PAP under lao Goh, would these have changed

I dont feel sorry for her 1 bit, imagine the pain and suffering her kids and hubby have to endure now

actually she no need to resign lah
becos she stop
unlike tan cj ,,still want to eat her payaya..and cannot stop even after 'counselling'
[+] 3 users Like singaporean1964's post

[Image: nudie.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes bobby's post

What a waste. If not for this incident, she'll be an MP after the next GE.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(19-07-2023, 02:30 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  actually she no need to resign lah
becos she stop
unlike tan cj ,,still want to eat her payaya..and cannot stop even after 'counselling'

Better she resign than getting the Sack.
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

nicole seah 'weakness' is she need alot of love
last time she was with someone..later she found out the guy dont really love her..he love her becos she is nicole seah
not becos he love her as a human

so she left the country and go to thailand or somewhere
then few yrs she came back...then later got married..

then later this leon want to 'love' her...of course she is like a fish caught in a net

(19-07-2023, 02:32 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  What a waste. If not for this incident, she'll be an MP after the next GE.

that is fate for her 
n  also fate for spore parliament

If she'd joined pee ah pee, dun know who kena? Ccs or oyk? And LP would be spared

she lack fatherly love ish it?

"I was comforted to learn from you that you started the process of healing with your family last year. You have my full support in this regard, and I wish you all the very best in all your future endeavours."

This means Nicole's family already knew of the affairs since last year....whether they still continue to see each other we don know?

Actually not only MP got such scandals. I remember last time got some high rank civil servant also same story. Forget that guy name liao.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

No worry,

there will be always new candidates come out from Any political parties just that is the matter how convincing they are.

If she never skipped to wp remain in RP

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(19-07-2023, 03:42 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  If she never skipped to wp remain in RP

If she joined PSP instead all dis would not have happened. Hazel Poa would have grounded her abt the importance of family.  PSP  members are older and got no inclination to hanky panky being past the hormonal rampage stage. They are busy addressing the people's concerns in parleement. Now papaya beri relieved the Nicole threat is removed . Their GRCs are safer from WP danger. Make no mistake, Nicole was a BIG worry for them.
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post

(19-07-2023, 04:35 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  If she joined PSP instead all dis would not have happened. Hazel Poa would have grounded her abt the importance of family.  PSP  members are older and got no inclination to hanky panky being past the hormonal rampage stage. They are busy addressing the people's concerns in parleement. Now papaya beri relieved the Nicole threat is removed . Their GRCs are safer from WP danger. Make no mistake, Nicole was a BIG worry for them.

Maybe it’s fate that they met n causes woes.
Nicole almost be ncmp in Marine Parade. ya a threat

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Shows she has horny genes. Keep going to Amara hotel with Leon Perera.

No wonder she was an NUS arts scholar. Beri effective communicator from her letter of resignation. Got take accountability for her actions. I think the public will get past dis after a few years and she can still have a political ahead of her if other parties got give chance.

She cant resist ah neh leon stroking powers. He's a stud