World Cup 2022 - 3rd / 4th placing - Crotia vs Morrocco - 17 Dec 2022

Who will win and what will the score be?.

I wld like Croatia to win but I think Morrocco cld win.  Crotia looks like a spent force in the Semi-Final. L. Modric looks shagged in the Semi-Final and I wonder whether he wld hv rcvd in time for tonight match. Morrocco looks pretty good in their match against France though they lost the match.  Thinking High chance of them taking the 3rd position.

Croatia 1 Morocco 1

(17-12-2022, 11:10 PM)sgh Wrote:  Croatia 1 Morocco 1

Looks like high score match.
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post

(17-12-2022, 11:10 PM)sgh Wrote:  Croatia 1 Morocco 1

lol really " PLAY FOR FUN "

I think becuz it is 3rd 4th placing the pressure is not as high so everyone can play at their own pace and less pressure so play more attractive soccer. Attack attack attack.

Croatia 2 Morocco 1

(17-12-2022, 11:40 PM)sgh Wrote:  I think becuz it is 3rd 4th placing the pressure is not as high so everyone can play at their own pace and less pressure so play more attractive soccer. Attack attack attack.

Yea , some time even put half the squad are from reserve , partly also let them have credit under their belt , play in WC also let them have a feel. Next they don't play tough wait get injury cannot play in their league will be worst.

Morocco a let down. 
Esp the goal keeper.

(17-12-2022, 11:49 PM)Migrant Wrote:  Morocco a let down. 
Esp the goal keeper.

end game 3-2 or 4-2. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Blin's post

(17-12-2022, 11:55 PM)Blin Wrote:  end game 3-2 or 4-2. Big Grin

alamak,, 4-3 can or not,, Big Grin

Still got 2nd half. Morrocco should be able to level to 2-2.  Then I hope Croatia can put in another 1 or 2 goals. Rolleyes

(17-12-2022, 11:57 PM)itangg12 Wrote:  alamak,, 4-3 can or not,, Big Grin

Maybe 3-3 or 4-2. Morrocco should be abe to score 1 more goal or win on extra times. Ball is round. Anything goes.

(17-12-2022, 11:55 PM)Blin Wrote:  end game 3-2 or 4-2. Big Grin

Fingers_crossed Thumbs_up  got these 2 tickets  Big Grin

That should be a penalty for Croatia as he is clipped from behind

Final score Croatia 2 Morocco 1

2-1 win 😊

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(18-12-2022, 12:56 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  2-1 win 😊

I bet 2-1
[+] 3 users Like lvlrsSTI's post

(18-12-2022, 12:35 AM)sgh Wrote:  That should be a penalty for Croatia as he is clipped from behind

Yeah! it should have been a penalty. Its so obvious. The referee performance is poor.

Commentator just said Croatia has a population of 4mil. Not bad.

(17-12-2022, 11:40 PM)sgh Wrote:  I think becuz it is 3rd 4th placing the pressure is not as high so everyone can play at their own pace and less pressure so play more attractive soccer. Attack attack attack.

In lesser tournaments, tthe third place play-off is meaningless as not many are going to remember the 3th-best side in the future, or the 4th-best for that matter. It’s the championship game that decides which team will be the best that people look forward to with anticipation. Fans have long memories for the grand champions who will be exulted to high heaven. For the beaten finalist, being placed 2nd overall is cold comfort since they were so near and yet so far.

In the World Cup, however, winning the semis and becoming the 3rd-best team in the planet’s most prestigious soccer tournament is considered a real achievement for the semifinal teams. Besides, the prize money is good - $27 million will be given to Croatia. Morocco, the 4th-placed side, will get $25M. The losing quarter-finalists - Brazil, England, Portugal and Holland stand to receive $17 M each while $13 M will be given to the teams that reached the round of 16. The rest will each be rewarded with $9 M for participating in the group stages. It’s axiomatic that FIFA is the wealthiest sport governing body in the world and is a cash cow for its 211 affiliated associations.
[+] 2 users Like S I M T A N's post

(18-12-2022, 01:06 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Commentator just said Croatia has a population of 4mil. Not bad.

Than why Sg cannot go in W.C ?

(18-12-2022, 04:00 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  Than why Sg cannot go in W.C ?

Eight years from this World Cup Singapore may be able io qualify.  
SPL is moving in the right direction. I see many Japanese players in many of the other league teams. Ths will give our local players the opportunity to play alongside the talented Japanese players and learn from them. The SPL are more interesting to watch than in the past. The strength of each team are more equal unlike last time where Albitrex prevailed in the competition. Now  no one team monopolised the matches.  However, the young Lion team  stll in the doldrum. Never improved till now untill Fandi sons also give up and joined Albitrex instead. I think young Lion team should have some Japanese and other talented foreign players signing.