'Would You Agree That TikTok Is Controlled By The CCP?': Sinkie TikTok CEO grilled

Summary of the Grilling of TikTok CEO Shou Zi Chew by US Lawmakers

Of course, he has to explain that TikTok requires the home wi-fi so that it can connect to the internet. And oh, he did NS in Singapore, too.

👉 https://goodyfeed.com/chew-shou-zi-tiktok-grill/

Another fact some TikTok video especially those (with0ut face filter)can be downloaded and the video can uploaded to some software to capture your  eye iris.  Is base on user whether they want to disable it or TikTok to disable

(25-03-2023, 03:17 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Another fact some TikTok video especially those (with0ut face filter)can be downloaded and the video can uploaded to some software to capture your  eye iris.  Is base on user whether they want to disable it or TikTok to disable

Show you an example 

https://youtu.be/5gr1I4PTitI

(25-03-2023, 11:40 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  protectionism is everywhere

even india famers are also protected against outside competition

protectionism is everywhere

so USA ban tiktok is USA rights!

there is no such thing as globalization

Does your China mom have right to give birth to you (her  disgraceful son) in the U.S. ? Should she have been banned for doing so and deported back to China with her son? Confused
[+] 2 users Like lvlrsSTI's post

Tiktok and chew had shown to the world how stewpig these ppl are. Ermaos agree or not?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

[Image: IMG-20230325-165051.jpg]

(25-03-2023, 11:45 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The CCP implemented firewall and hindered use of American apps

But they will cry baby when one of their apps is banned.

It is quite remarkable the US laaw makers granted an open public hearing. When China bans it does so in quiet.

Tiktok servers and data hosted in SG and USA data centers. What more u want? Put everything in USA Govt own data center? Fine... Laughing
So long they happy.. u stupid moron

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

Frankly speaking he doesn’t have strong personality what a CEO needs to have, he was promoted from financial adviser to CEO, he can talk well but he is not very experienced in answering tough questions…he shouldn’t have asked if he can respond like a pupil, he should respond directly with more confidence.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

He should ask them back. Do you think google, fb, Amazon are controlled by US govt.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(25-03-2023, 05:19 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Frankly speaking he doesn’t have strong personality what a CEO needs to have, he was promoted from financial adviser to CEO, he can talk well but he is not very experienced in answering tough questions…he shouldn’t have asked if he can respond like a pupil, he should respond directly with more confidence.

There are many occasions where they didn't allow him to answer or to clarify. They simply forced words into his mouth!  Rotfl

好奇大叔 Uncle Curious

昨天花了好长时间,忍着不吐,将周受资遭受羔羊大国众议院能源委员会“纳粹式盘问”的听证会给看完,5个小时之后,得到一个结论:没文化真可怕,没教养更可怕,但若同时遇上一群有权势又有病、不讲理又不讲武德、没教养又没知识,霸道而又自以为是的爱演老人时,那反倒组成了一道靓丽的风景线,就如夕阳西下的晚霞。

有人说,TicTok最倒霉的,莫过于生为中国人的产品,这是不可宽恕的原罪,要不是中国,它就。。。
- 没有萌芽之地
- 没有成长空间
- 不会涌入那么大笔资金
最重要的是,它今天就不会一直被羔羊大国人针对,而是爽脆一口,就被吞进肚子里头去了!只是这么一个被十几亿人口的国家养出来的巨无霸,仅凭那区区3亿人的体量,真能吞得下吗?
也有人说,被吞了是必然的结果,因为这才是羔羊大国车轮战疲劳轰炸TikTok的唯一目的啊!呵呵~ 好吧,那咱们就等着,看这史上最搞笑的噎死场景吧。

(温馨提示:还没看过那5小时视频的朋友就不必去看了,大叔好几次真恶心得想吐出来,那还是边做事边播放,都有这样的效果,真苦了帅哥周受资,活生生就被牠们那样连续精神虐待了5个小时。。。)

[Image: NiLqEpT7UBgPBfPbCVeRU92KaQpxt_neH6oqS1aC...s640-nd-v1]

https://www.youtube.com/post/UgkxGkbBpz_...fB2aMnM9_5

(25-03-2023, 06:21 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  There are many occasions where they didn't allow him to answer or to clarify. They simply forced words into his mouth!  Rotfl
I watched that video clip too, and  many a times he was interrupted when giving his reply, very unfair.................. Big Grin

https://www.tiktok.com/@pogsyy/video/721...20Congress&t=1679756160368

https://www.tiktok.com/@elvistheawesome/...ktok%20ban&t=1679756776557

https://www.tiktok.com/@thatericboy/vide...2415461633

American politicians as usual try to throw their weight around on anything Asian or Chinese. End of the day tik tok is still the most popular social media app in the US lol

记者追问禁TikTok为啥拜登也在用?发言人闪烁避谈;当记者问习近平所说的“百年未有之变局”是什么意思,发言人说:“你去问他们啊”!

(25-03-2023, 02:17 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  
I dunt think Chinese garment controls the company, its parent company does have connection with the central garment but this is very common in China…it doesn’t mean it is controlled by the CCP to steal data from Americans.

err, you think or dunt think, but who can confirm? That’s important isn’t it, don’t you think so?

The whole thing is obviously wayang, election is coming, China is easy whipping boy. 

We should know this well, every time one of our neighbors have election, we will get whack. 

US should ban TikTok if they deem Tiktok data is central to national security, there is no need to put up this farce.
[+] 2 users Like T3T's post

Ali Baba and Forty Thieves I tot only can happen in primary’s story books… 

Laughing Rotfl nudie
[+] 1 user Likes cwc29's post

(25-03-2023, 11:45 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The CCP implemented firewall and hindered use of American apps

But they will cry baby when one of their apps is banned.

It is quite remarkable the US laaw makers granted an open public hearing. When China bans it does so in quiet.

I dun think anyone is a crybaby here

Why sud? None of us has a stake in these social media platforms nor work for the respective governments

Maybe have a stake in these companies by buying its shares, but that is speculation, today can be FB, tomorrow will be TT

But next year, could be revival of SC, so why need to be a crybaby, unless you're a sore loser in life