I offically left Singapore and quit my job

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZmjoxS8R5E
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

I too may consider leaving for vancouver soon, Let me think first, very likely.
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post

Wise choice..

The world is much bigger than you thought..

No regret
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

If Singapore is not for you, it's better to leave asap.

Don't waste anymore time and lost opportunities.

Even PM Lee says India, such a country which he seriously considered as the land of opportunity.

So, where on earth can be worse.

(28-08-2022, 06:33 AM)FartSunKing Wrote:  I left Malaysia in 1982 to pursue a degree in Engineering in Singapore

Best decision of my life, thank you PAP

Now after 40 years studying, working and raising 3 kids in Singapore, 2 have graduated from NUS, both with 1st class honours

I have no desire to leave Singapore to live elsewhere although I have 10,000 sq ft of built in condo space across the Causeway

Singapore is the best place in the World for me to retire

I know because I have enjoyed 5 years of HAPPY workfree life here

Song boh?

One man's meat is another man's poison.

[Image: H_MX0Rlc_400x400.jpg]

Emily Fang is an expat from the US, she is not local. These foreign meow meows will just come and go as they please.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(28-08-2022, 07:54 AM)FartSunKing Wrote:  You missed the meat you left behind

Now you full of poison

Are you telling TS?

The lady is leaving only cow dung behind..

(28-08-2022, 03:51 AM)victortan Wrote:  I too may consider leaving for vancouver soon, Let me think first, very likely.

wise choice
canada is a gd plcw especially vancouver
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

Terrible choice to choose San Francisco over Sjngapore. Saw videos of drug addicts and homeless lining the street
, high crime, anytime can get killed by guns.
Really no way to compare.

Give me free ticket to visit I also won't go there.
No worth the risk. The only thing to see there js the bridge which people report is just getting rusty.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(28-08-2022, 09:32 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Terrible choice to choose San Francisco over Sjngapore. Saw videos of drug addicts and homeless lining the street

No worth the risk. The only thing to see there js the bridge which people report is just getting rusty.

Go back to your muar is the best choice lah. Laughing

(28-08-2022, 06:33 AM)FartSunKing Wrote:  I left Malaysia in 1982 to pursue a degree in Engineering in Singapore

Best decision of my life, thank you PAP

Now after 40 years studying, working and raising 3 kids in Singapore, 2 have graduated from NUS, both with 1st class honours

I have no desire to leave Singapore to live elsewhere although I have 10,000 sq ft of built in condo space across the Causeway

Singapore is the best place in the World for me to retire

I know because I have enjoyed 5 years of HAPPY workfree life here

Song boh?

You ve been poisoned by NUS ranked 75th World's Best Universities 2022 ranking.

My nephew studying at Wharton School  Pennsylvania Uni while my niece at London Schools of Economics UK.

(28-08-2022, 12:41 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZmjoxS8R5E

SHE is american lah..... 

Balek KAMPONG better for her, not suitable to asian lifestyle . Big Grin

(28-08-2022, 10:24 AM)MA TENX Wrote:  SHE is american lah..... 

Balek KAMPONG better for her, not suitable to asian lifestyle . Big Grin

I know she is an Asian American , what I showing is , SG is NO longer seem an attraction to Americans , European , etc expats.

even CECA , but come CECA , etc others beside from India also from Vietnam, Phillippines are JUST Using SG as " stepping stone " once gaining experience they will try to go Aust, NZ, even USA and Europe.

(28-08-2022, 09:32 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Terrible choice to choose San Francisco over Sjngapore. Saw videos of drug addicts and homeless lining the street

You should stop relying on your videos but go to all these places to see for yourself.

(28-08-2022, 10:00 AM)Scythian Wrote:  You ve been poisoned by NUS ranked 75th World's Best Universities 2022 ranking.

My nephew studying at Wharton School  Pennsylvania Uni while my niece at London Schools of Economics UK.

If love sinkie land so much, just convert to be citizen if he has not done so.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(28-08-2022, 07:45 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Emily Fang is an expat from the US, she is not local.  These foreign meow meows will just come and go as they please.

She is Taiwanese American. Do u think she is pretty for u ?

Smile

(28-08-2022, 09:47 AM)winbig Wrote:  Go back to your muar is the best choice lah. Laughing

Rotfl

Smile

SG is a sunny island whereby birds flew here for food, make a living, built nest for baby and fly away when the season is right and they are ready.. 
No regret on both sides.

No one force these birds to come here. It is out of self will and own needs..

And more birds flying over here as the world becoming turbulent...

(28-08-2022, 12:53 PM)Niubee Wrote:  She is Taiwanese American. Do u think she is pretty for u ?

Is her meow meow smelly?  Thinking

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Must be disappoint with the sg standard boring guys.

(28-08-2022, 11:56 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You should stop relying on your videos but go to all these places to see for yourself.

You mean j have to go all the way there to see homeless people to know there are many homeless....so these videos are fake and made by actors???

Or I have to be killed by guns to know that guns kill people?

When you travel there you in fact won't see this because your tour guide will take you to nicest parts only.. then you come back with distorted impression.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Krung Thep Mahanakhon Amon Rattanakosin Mahinthara Ayuthaya Mahadilok Phop Noppharat Ratchathani Burirom Udomratchaniwet not bad to stay long term retired but still keep your housing here in SG collect rental from foreigners...because Foreigners are here to stay and importing more and more...so demand there.

(28-08-2022, 02:37 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  You mean j have to go all the way there to see homeless people to know there are many homeless....so these videos are fake and made by actors???

When you travel there you in fact won't see this because your tour guide will take you to nicest parts only.. then you come back with distorted impression.

Pls rah DEPEND WHERE YOU stay

look at one of my Ang mo clients from America buying his groccery

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-One-of-my-Ang-...-post-this

(28-08-2022, 02:37 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  You mean j have to go all the way there to see homeless people to know there are many homeless....so these videos are fake and made by actors???

Then you think your videos tell you everything? And who's talking about a tour guide?

IMHO fang is quite plain looking.