Wow lau now BMT training so RELAX

(14-05-2022, 12:20 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I think I the LAST Batch got Log PT , yea carry the Log with your platoon mate push up and down the log etc.

I am fit but I know how to rest on log PT. Just bend the knees and lower the body. Then go thru motion and act face very stress and in pain.

(14-05-2022, 11:39 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I was in SMM School of Military Medicine for medic course leh!

Walaneh!

(14-05-2022, 02:08 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Misfire is quite a serious offence.
Alway check clear the chamber before squeezing the trigger.
I think your IA shd be a double feeding at that time?

No. NCO are excused. My sergeant at the parade square suddenly "bank" from a blank. All just keep quiet. Nothing happened to him.

(14-05-2022, 02:41 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  Watch this.  Glory of the Special Forces.

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDu...LajkvechQ8

Movies is a good thing to lure people go Army all along

China is doing the Same like the Americans At least they do a SERIOUS ARMY MOVIE

UNLIKE OUR CRAP JACK NEO ones What AH BOY TO MEN now Ah Girl zzzz....Come on if you are foreigner must be Laughing OH SG Army is like this

Really is DISGRACE TO SAF I don't know why SAF Still can approve even sponsor.....

(14-05-2022, 02:55 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I am fit but I know how to rest on log PT. Just bend the knees and lower the body. Then go thru motion and act face very stress and in pain.

They cancel the Log PT because a lot recurit get injure lor

(14-05-2022, 02:57 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Walaneh!

cheekopekman lah!

(14-05-2022, 02:08 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Misfire is quite a serious offence.
Alway check clear the chamber before squeezing the trigger.
I think your IA shd be a double feeding at that time?

Can’t remember already liao lah Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(14-05-2022, 03:20 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  They cancel the Log PT because a lot recurit get injure lor

They are mommy boys

(14-05-2022, 03:20 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  They cancel the Log PT because a lot recurit get injure lor

All very soft toy soldiers lah!

(14-05-2022, 04:27 PM)dynamite Wrote:  They are mommy boys

These days food emphasis nutrition and integrate more civilian life welfare inside.
side effects is endurance of hardship drop significantly. 
Without strong mentality, strong physically cannot go far than a weaker one. 

I suppose below is nearer to your batch. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN8lfupFyt8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUvjDAy_G04
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

This is not the most ridiculous. The worst is changing the IPPT stations, removing chin-ups. It is obviously removed because many soldiers can't pass this station. But then heck, able to pull your own weight up is very important as a soldier.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(14-05-2022, 06:27 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  This is not the most ridiculous. The worst is changing the IPPT stations, removing chin-ups. It is obviously removed because many soldiers can't pass this station. But then heck, able to pull your own weight up is very important as a soldier.

Wait what?? removing Chin up???

(14-05-2022, 12:05 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I like to bring the whole bunk cabinet and bed to set up in parade square then stand by bed there. After that, bring back and set up again in the room again.

Change parade or standby bunk

I regret to inform all of you that nowadays our boys very seldom need to go frontline. It is robotic warfare. They will be in safe Aircon room

(14-05-2022, 08:56 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I regret to inform all of you that nowadays our boys very seldom need to go frontline. It is robotic warfare. They will be in safe Aircon room

In that case, females should be allowed to serve NS.  They won't be raped at the frontlines.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

If I remember correctly, Notdumb was from RINCO. SAF's Regular Infantry NCOs. Mostly paikias from SAF Boy's School Big Grin

(14-05-2022, 08:56 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I regret to inform all of you that nowadays our boys very seldom need to go frontline. It is robotic warfare. They will be in safe Aircon room

At least next twenty more years, robotic cannot overcome certain limits in war.
Not just depending on opponent jamming skills, also if we under attack, communication may be lost. 
Very few modern war is energy left untouched

That relative of my who is ex regular told me in Signal company the what " SAF cyberware HQ is at there " He told me those recurit been assign to there is " good life " in the sense they are " no need go cheong since is not related their core tasks " So what it means? No need go cheong, involve a lot exercise etc . Their main training is inside the Air con room , study, research how to handle cyber attacks etc "

(15-05-2022, 01:23 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  That relative of my who is ex regular told me in Signal company the what " SAF cyberware HQ is at there " He told me those recurit been assign to there is " good life " in the sense they are " no need go cheong since is not related their core tasks " So what it means? No need go cheong, involve a lot exercise etc . Their main training is inside the Air con room , study, research how to handle cyber attacks etc "
They trained brain muscles lah. Not like during your time trained in leg and feet muscles....... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(15-05-2022, 02:29 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  They trained brain muscles lah. Not like during your time trained in leg and feet muscles....... Big Grin

During NS I realize that meow meow muscles can shoot darts at balloons and twist off a coke bottle cap Big Grin

(15-05-2022, 07:13 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  During NS I realize that meow meow muscles can shoot darts at balloons and twist off a coke bottle cap Big Grin
Same, I realized that during NS too when they sent me to a certain neighborhood country..... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(15-05-2022, 01:23 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  That relative of my who is ex regular told me in Signal company the what " SAF cyberware HQ is at there " He told me those recurit been assign to there is " good life " in the sense they are " no need go cheong since is not related their core tasks " So what it means? No need go cheong, involve a lot exercise etc . Their main training is inside the Air con room , study, research how to handle cyber attacks etc "

All I can tell you is warfare nowadays are very different.

(15-05-2022, 08:47 AM)dynamite Wrote:  All I can tell you is warfare nowadays are very different.

I think during NS time, you were the cook sergeant Big Grin

(15-05-2022, 08:47 AM)dynamite Wrote:  All I can tell you is warfare nowadays are very different.

Nah, one thing never change is need Army, amour, planes to invade beside fire missiles from far.

Look at the current Russia war on Ukriane.

On Cyberware is another story

(15-05-2022, 05:33 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Nah, one thing never change is need Army, amour, planes to invade beside fire missiles from far.

Why no ships?......... Big Grin

Carl Jung

Knowingly all ended up like those Russian NSmen as sitting ducks

(15-05-2022, 08:55 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I think during NS time, you were the cook sergeant Big Grin

They want send me to be commando. But I know how to outwit them not to send me there.

(15-05-2022, 05:33 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Nah, one thing never change is need Army, amour, planes to invade beside fire missiles from far.

Nowadays use drone. But we still have our leopards, Apache, big frigate that F35B can land, lots of missiles. F15,16.

(15-05-2022, 05:52 PM)dynamite Wrote:  They want send me to be commando. But I know how to outwit them not to send me there.

I tried to downgrade (aka keng) so many times but unsuccesful Sad

(15-05-2022, 05:56 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I tried to downgrade (aka keng) so many times but unsuccesful Sad

There is a test for team spirit. Just show them you are selfish and heck care. Confirm won't be send to commando