Wow now go clinic 100+ ?

Now show on CH 8

And it's all because of this :

Quote:In April 2007, SMA withdrew our Guideline on Fees (GOF) on the advice of our lawyers that it may be deemed anti-competitive by the Competition Commission of Singapore (CCS). This was shortly after the Competition Act came into effect in 2006 to prohibit "practices which prevent, restrict or distort competition".

I dunno which farker approved the removal of the guideline.

https://www.sma.org.sg/news/2018/January...-of-debate

Clearly, the removal of the guidelines is to benefit the doctors. The issuance of CHAS card is a good excuse to support competition against patients.

cartel same as petrol companies.

And all these happened under Pinky Lee Hsien Loong's watch Sad

Doc protect fellow doc just like PAP " ownself check ownself "

One Doc comment, can't justify fairly in the sense various Doc got their " own protocol "
This Doc also comment " like Doc is not heartless , greedy for money " even come consulation , some doc don't even charge for " good will "

blah blah. This Doc also comment come medicine also price vary in the sense some big corporation clinic they order a lot so supplier price is cheaper compare to some individual clinics they only order just few order so supplier price is slight higher.

One thing the Doc also mention , also DUE TO HIGH RENTAL and inflation , Ukraine war on going.

I saw my family private doctor downstairs

price also gone up by 15%

I checked the receipt and it is due to "Consultation" price rocketed

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

recentlys i falls sick see privates clinic already cost me $70+
never give me antibiotics somemore
i could have buyed those fever pills nose pills throat lozenges from pharmacies for less than half that amounts
Frown

people are mean and scary
i dont know how they judge me
i dont know what they think about me
Sad 

Aiya you dun take care of yourself, you'll have to take care of the doctors' bank accounts