Korean investors turn bullish for China’s pharma, bio, EV industries

https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/biz/202...63425.html

Smart of them.

This is some.good news for China markets however the net inflow from Koreans is very small.

It is however a sign that some value has emerged in Chinese markets.

I agree with the move to buy Wuxi AppTec, this is a compony I am also buying selectively along with Xiaomi.

But the Chinese markets faces many headwinds and there is no rush to buy anything.

The property sector drag is very serious and spills into all sectors of the economy. The govt incremental policy intervention cannot work as bit by bit method cannot change trajectory.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Looks like the korean investors are smarter.

(19-11-2023, 11:34 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  This is some.good news for China markets however the net inflow from Koreans is very small.

It is however a sign that some value has emerged in Chinese markets.

I agree with the move to buy Wuxi AppTec, this is a compony I am also buying selectively along with Xiaomi.

But the Chinese markets faces many headwinds and there is no rush to buy anything.

The property sector drag is very serious and spills into all sectors of the economy. The govt incremental policy intervention cannot work as bit by bit method cannot change trajectory.

Prc govt latest is providing funding to property firm and HK cheong liao. U think this still cannot change trajectory?

Hope u can post “short Hsi” today