You suck balls, OCBC

https://tinyurl.com/erk7zm3u

[Image: COrfLIP.png]

same la...all banks are in cohort. same as Telcos.

OCBC is getting worst.
Their online bank app is the worst among all the bank apps.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(19-08-2021, 10:49 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  OCBC is getting worst.
Their online bank app is the worst among all the bank apps.

What about SCB?

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(19-08-2021, 10:51 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  What about SCB?

It is the best.
Your spending on credit card reflects immediately.
Even much better than the Asian best bank.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(19-08-2021, 10:53 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  It is the best.

Agreed bro

[Image: Lol.gif]

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Really, my favourite is OCBC, all my credit cards, auto wavier annual membership, no need to call or request leh.
Maybe I neber late for my payment. 
Got problem, call them they will say, Mr. XXXXXX, no problem, we will take care of it.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

OCBC is one of the lousiest banks around. My mobile can't even access my ocbc account with their app, and when I called to tell them this, they told me to reinstall, which I've done repeatedly. In the end I gave up. I've just called to cancel my cc as well.

I just cancelled my OCBC credit card last week.

Never used it for years now.

(20-08-2021, 01:01 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  OCBC is one of the lousiest banks around. My mobile can't even access my ocbc account with their app, and when I called to tell them this, they told me to reinstall, which I've done repeatedly. In the end I gave up. I've just called to cancel my cc as well.

Same problem I am facing now.
Really jialat....

I threw in my lot with Citi Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

tsk tsk OCBC ah

so many credit card, this one cannot use, use that one lor.

ocbc has been 'guai lan' for quite sometime leow.. no fee waiver if u rarely use the card.

I always say: SG banks are good to invest in, but the foreign banks are good to bank with (more desperate for your business).

(20-08-2021, 06:42 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I threw in my lot with Citi Big Grin

By hook or by crook, I wil never give business to a foreign bank. There are many complaints on Citi card centre. My credit cards spending goes to UOB, my preferred bank.

(20-08-2021, 03:14 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  By hook or by crook, I wil never give business to a foreign bank. There are many complaints on Citi card centre. My credit cards spending goes to UOB, my preferred bank.

My preferred local bank is DBS and the other is Citibank Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin