Youth admits to cheating Microsoft into sending him laptops worth $193k

Youth admits to cheating Microsoft into sending him laptops worth $193k

Read more 📍 https://bit.ly/33IcnvC

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.

His reputation only worths 193k… Rotfl
富贵富贵,最难做到就是贵,有钱也买不到。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

He claimed to have converted the proceeds to Bitcoin and that he lost everything when the price of the cryptocurrency plummeted in 2018.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(22-02-2022, 05:57 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  He claimed to have converted the proceeds to Bitcoin and that he lost everything when the price of the cryptocurrency plummeted in 2018.

Crypto went up 5x since.
If he had kept it would be worth 2M

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Involve FBI Don't play play Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

How does his scheme work?

The way i see it, a smart kid exploiting a loophole. Tech giant got embarrassed and wants blood.
[+] 1 user Likes AngweeMan's post

Made in Singapore.
Singapore got talent.
Who is the mastermind?
[+] 1 user Likes Oasis's post

(22-02-2022, 06:44 PM)Oasis Wrote:  Made in Singapore.
Singapore got talent.
Who is the mastermind?
Might be the amdk

What a pity.......our govt. did not discover such talent.

The thing is do you believe a 16 year old can pull this thru as 2 man team??

Most likely got mastermind behind..

193k in exchange for lifetime criminal records..

sound like a fair deal since earning 193k will take donkey years..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

He bought the live warranty numbers, then make a claim. Technically, the co has to honor the claims since warranty still live.

So what did he do that is so wrong again??

Say you have a live warranty and you decided that the aged computer is not performing well.. I heard of people trashing the computer smartly so it can then be turned up for exchange to a new machine. I think SPF had to arrest many many people liao... Lol