Last week my mom say go to JB City Sq to buy moon cakes..here are the prices..

(13-09-2023, 10:10 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Is it still relevant in today’s context? The whole mid autumn festival has long lost its meaning. It’s who can afford the most expensive mooncake? Or who can sell the most expensive mooncakes.

You mean in India?  Thinking  Rotfl

(13-09-2023, 07:06 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Nothing special, just went for a spin. Maybe ate restaurant foods, bought groceries, topped up fuel tank and so on

traditional breakfast at the popular Kin Hua 锦华咖啡店 Jln Trus and banana cakes from Hiap Joo Bakery are so overrated. 
steamed/toasted roti, popiah, mee siam, nasi lemak 真的不好吃。 Rolleyes

(13-09-2023, 11:02 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  traditional breakfast at the popular Kin Hua 锦华咖啡店 Jln Trus and banana cakes from Hiap Joo Bakery are so overrated. 
steamed/toasted roti, popiah, mee siam, nasi lemak 真的不好吃。 Rolleyes

碳烧咖啡,牛油咖呀烤面包,半生熟蛋,云吞面,。。。随便吃一点吧。到了餐馆,才大快朵颐

(14-09-2023, 01:06 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  碳烧咖啡,牛油咖呀烤面包,半生熟蛋,云吞面,。。。随便吃一点吧。到了餐馆,才大快朵颐

已经随便吃了
那边有好几家,本来要试试MrsSTI介绍过的一家。我们进去坐了不到5分钟就开溜了。这家比较atas  Blush

不久前我尝试过Oriental Kopi @ City Square的烤面包。很合我胃口,好吃。比本地亚坤ToastBox什么的,更更更好吃  Big Grin

City Square nearby Jalan Wong Ah Fook at night happening a lot of freelance chicken and the polis ? Look the other way sia. But daytime is ok many eating places. At night it transform.

Jb sultant so happy free many bey doing nothing

Eat less, live longer.

I eat bread, then look at mooncake peekture and pretend ish mooncake....

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(17-09-2023, 09:54 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I eat bread, then look at mooncake peekture and pretend ish mooncake....

I even forgo eating bread and only look at the mooncake picture.