Yvonne Lim relocating back to Singapore next year due to son's fear aiwan

🇸🇬 Yvonne Lim relocating back to Singapore next year due to son's fear of earthquakes in Taiwan

Yvonne added: "There would be at least a few earthquakes every year. Although they only lasted for a few minutes, sometimes even less than a minute, it can feel like a long time at that moment.

READ: https://bit.ly/47V0yh9

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates

You believe? Rotfl

好马不吃回头草lah.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

Aiya... must have smelled China PLA is coming to collect Taiwan lah...

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

Later on when come enlistment they relocate again
[+] 1 user Likes Cmpunk's post

They have lived in Taipei for past 9 years how is it that they are not used to earthquakes.

Not sure how or what they do to upkeep their livelihood but I think it got to do with income and possibly educations for their children. Which are the outmost considerations. These are the two major issues where most Taiwanese are facing.

Just my opinion.

(29-11-2023, 08:12 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  They have lived in Taipei for past 9 years how is it that they are not used to earthquakes.

Not sure how or what they do to upkeep their livelihood but I think it got to do with income and possibly educations for their children. Which are the outmost considerations. These are the two major issues where most Taiwanese are facing.

Just my opinion.
I think her hubby work in the family biz of shoe manufacturing...

the family is not poor... Laughing

Smile

(29-11-2023, 08:14 AM)Niubee Wrote:  I think her hubby work in the family biz of shoe manufacturing...

the family is not poor...  Laughing

Ah I see. Then it has to be educations for their kids.

Who the fk is this?

No laws in ROC la...
All are back gold directives.. Big Grin

(29-11-2023, 08:15 AM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Who the fk is this?

林湘萍

Could be on a shaky relationship and kid afraid of earthquakes is just a lame coverup.  Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Is her meow meow smelly? Thinking

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin