Zodiac : This Rabbit year seems very bad for most

I went to read prediction put up by TC from top master in Singapore.

With a few exceptions, this year will bring poor furtune, bad career prospects, losses in investments and bad luck. I read snake, goat, pig particularly bad. Only dragon is good.
[Image: h9Jf5BD.jpg]

in this internet era, still believe in nonsense ?

(22-01-2023, 08:21 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  in this internet era, still believe in nonsense ?

Yes.
You mean to say you believe the Internet more? Good luck to you.

(22-01-2023, 08:21 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  in this internet era, still believe in nonsense ?

Try marry an animal sign that's bad for u. See what happened to u. Guarantee u die pain pain hor.

those believe is true as every events related/not related will be associated as due to it.
those don't believe says it nonsense. things happen as a probability of nature and efforts.
those involved in stock market so far has made gain. dow momentum turning down/ maybe really in year of rabbit big crash coming.

If TS says its bad. 
The turnout will be good. 
Just like his prediction for HSI. 
HAPPY RABBIT YEAR.... 🐰

(22-01-2023, 09:06 AM)Migrant Wrote:  If TS says its bad. 
The turnout will be good. 
Just like his prediction for HSI. 
HAPPY RABBIT YEAR.... 🐰

Not me lah. Top Master in Singapore said all this.

(22-01-2023, 09:12 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Not me lah. Top Master in Singapore said all this.

Which idol is this now?

Believe dogs, they are the best.

[Image: Screenshot-20230122-095139-Chrome.jpg]

Different "masters" gave Different predictions which are inconsistent. Dun take them seriously

[Image: Change-fate-01.png]

亚洲多国庆祝中国春节 20230120 |《今日亚洲》CCTV中文国际

(22-01-2023, 08:05 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I went to read prediction put up by TC from top master in Singapore.

With a few exceptions, this year will bring poor furtune, bad career prospects, losses in investments and bad luck. I read snake, goat, pig particularly bad. Only dragon is good.
[Image: h9Jf5BD.jpg]

Your animal sign is ox?

(22-01-2023, 09:05 AM)sclim Wrote:  those believe is true as every events related/not related will be associated as due to it.
those don't believe says it nonsense. things happen as a probability of nature and efforts.
those involved in stock market so far has made gain. dow momentum turning down/ maybe really in year of rabbit big crash coming.
Dog Horoscope 2022 & Feng Shui Forecast (thechinesezodiac.org)

So you believe in  the Indian boy ahnan's predictions?

Or dismiss it as non sense?

After all it is prediction. Like wheather forecast, stock analysis.

(22-01-2023, 10:25 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  

亚洲多国庆祝中国春节 20230120 |《今日亚洲》CCTV中文国际
Thailand receiving 34 Flights daily, cash registers of Tourism ringing nonstop. Big Grin
1.Join the Winners cannot go wrong.
2. Do good do together.
[+] 1 user Likes Rubitin's post

(22-01-2023, 10:14 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  [Image: Change-fate-01.png]

This is the purpose.
To change the fate.
All the life solutions can be found inside.

Many ppl dont know, think it is old tradition and superstition stuffs.

I have said many times.
道 cannot be explained.
If it can be explained, it is not 道。
You have to enlighten(悟道) it yourself.
Different ppl have different ways of understanding 道。

I'm Dragon Smile next year is my year