actually MRT line still confusing

especially you at those " interchange " station do a transfer to circle line.
EVEN You look at those signs , arrow where to take still quite confusing to be honest.

yesterday I at dobby g , see even locals tend to get confuse not just foreigners.

another problem is going around the station is like walking quite a distance to another plaform to take circle line.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

I seldom take MRT, only take MRT to avoid parking charges inside CBD when need to park for more than 4hours.

I find quite straightforward and not confusing taking MRT in Singapore.

(24-10-2022, 09:01 AM)wendychan Wrote:  raining  - lets hope rain doesnt stop till tomorrow
(06-11-2022, 10:41 AM)wendychan Wrote:  macham like she is such a media guru
she even needs to have ang mo hair colour.- for shock value FOOk FOOk FOOk

I'm not surprised you're confused because you need to ask directions from angmohs in your own country  Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(06-11-2022, 05:44 PM)Choc Wrote:  I seldom take MRT, only take MRT to avoid parking charges inside CBD when need to park for more than 4hours.

I find quite straightforward and not confusing taking MRT in Singapore.

I think you only go " straight " means taking the MAIN line so is not confusing.

What I mean here if you going to take circle line which ONLY Can do the transit at " Interchange station" an example like Bishan , Doddy G " might get confuse. IF you want to go that place, area you never go before.

(06-11-2022, 05:46 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I'm not surprised you're confused because you need to ask directions from angmohs in your own country  Laughing

Now i know why PAP like foreigners . I begin to like them too. KNS locals like not helpful to locals whereas EPIC Foreigners very helpful here in SG.

Free rides along the 11 new Thomson-East Coast MRT Line stations on 11 Nov, 2 days before they officially open. 

Looking forward to explore these stations as I will be clearing my annual leave on this date  Big Grin

(06-11-2022, 05:50 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Now i know why PAP like foreigners . I begin to like them too. KNS locals like not helpful to locals whereas EPIC Foreigners very helpful here in SG.

Yes, foreigners are more appreciative of what we have in Singapore.

(24-10-2022, 09:01 AM)wendychan Wrote:  raining  - lets hope rain doesnt stop till tomorrow

The only foreigners I don't like are those who think we are small country and they come here only know how to look down on us because they come from a bigger country.

Chow ang moh, Bastard ah Tiong, Chow kek ling kia, Muddybodoh Mud from bodohland and indomeegoreng land etc.......

MRT lines here are not complex at all when you compare with Tokyo, New York and London ones.

Yes, the signs at Dhoby Ghaut are confusing for first-timer.

From NE line to walk to Circle line, the arrows point at 45 degrees between left and up. Very confusing...does it mean go left or go up escalator to the left? Neither. Actually the sign means to go slightly left but stay on the same level.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

(06-11-2022, 06:08 PM)Choc Wrote:  The only foreigners I don't like are those who think we are small country and they come here only know how to look down on us because they come from a bigger country.

Chow ang moh, Bastard ah Tiong, Chow kek ling kia, Muddybodoh Mud from bodohland and indomeegoreng land etc.......

This includes Jac Fart, that bodoh, too??

[Image: Talents-is-2nd-grade-programmer.png]

free dice games

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(06-11-2022, 05:50 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Now i know why PAP like foreigners . I begin to like them too. KNS locals like not helpful to locals whereas EPIC Foreigners very helpful here in SG.

No. I have bad experience with the angmohs in Singapore. Many of them thought they're superior than us and even talk down to us. But I know we're as good if not better so I always retort them. Dun give way to them because they are angmohs. But I'm disappointed that many sinkies still think the angmohs are the best.

(06-11-2022, 06:18 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  No. I have bad experience with the angmohs in Singapore. Many of them thought they're superior than us and even talk down to us. But I know we're as good if not better so I always retort them. Dun give way to them because they are angmohs. But I'm disappointed that many sinkies still think the angmohs are the best.

No leh, yesterday ask for direction first are two lady not sure is local or malaysian like scare scare kns as if I want to know them like that

2nd one is local guy a but hesitant I think he must be thinking hey there is google map why I cannot check on my phone and ask him but in the end he do help show me from his phone

3rd one is Ang mo, I not sure from which country as I don't listen to their accent much , As that time I just want to get to that place. Is actually a group of ang mo , one adult and few ang mo teens they all help me figure out how to go. When I ask them they not hesitant straight help me without giving suspicious looks.

(06-11-2022, 06:11 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Yes, the signs at Dhoby Ghaut are confusing for first-timer.

From NE line to walk to Circle line, the arrows point at 45 degrees between left and up. Very confusing...does it mean go left or go up escalator to the left? Neither. Actually the sign means to go slightly left but stay on the same level.

Yup, this is what I mention.

I also find it a bit confusing but if that route is needed to go to work every weekday need to learn how to navigate. I do agree some interchange station must walk quite far to transfer to the other line mrt

ours really is small fry in comparison with new york, london, tokyo etc...

(06-11-2022, 05:39 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  especially you at those " interchange " station do a transfer to circle line.
EVEN You look at those signs , arrow where to take still quite confusing to be honest.

yesterday I at dobby g , see even locals tend to get confuse not just foreigners.

another problem is going around the station is like walking quite a distance to another plaform to take circle line.

Your uncle or his clients normally gives you a ride in their car. So naturally when you take met by yourself you sure will get confused and lose your way.

tomorrow will be a better day

(06-11-2022, 05:39 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  especially you at those " interchange " station do a transfer to circle line.

You are young and educated yet confusing...this is appalling. 

Then those uneducated seniors how??

If you think Spore MRT lines are confusing, check out Tokyo subway network here

[Image: 2-D6-E43-B3-FA7-E-434-A-A5-C2-7-F1842-E13444.jpg]

New York subway network

[Image: 43-E8-A87-D-A247-4-C09-9-A4-A-CC5-EB7918468.jpg]

Seoul MRT network

[Image: B067-C392-9-E4-F-4383-AFA3-B38561-EB17-F7.jpg]

photo hosting sites

(06-11-2022, 08:59 PM)hansamu Wrote:  
You are young and educated yet confusing...this is appalling. 

Then those uneducated seniors how??

I do saw some seniors always confuse at mrt if need to change the line

(06-11-2022, 09:37 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  If you think Spore MRT lines are confusing, check out Tokyo subway network here

[Image: 2-D6-E43-B3-FA7-E-434-A-A5-C2-7-F1842-E13444.jpg]

Is about “ make clear “ signage not related how much line link together

(06-11-2022, 09:42 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Is about “ make clear “ signage not related how much line link together

If network is complex with 5-6 lines at one interchange, even signs can be very confusing….in Seoul they use colours to indicate lines and draw the line with specific colour on the floor or on the wall to help people to find their way.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

In New York main subway station, there are A-Z lanes and 10 levels of platforms, 260 platforms? Huh very easy to get confused.

Even Superman is confused tbh...
[Image: confused_superman-390x270.gif]

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!