ah chan - talk is cheap....start from you..what have u done for sg

(17-01-2022, 08:06 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Go JC route only if the student is academically inclined. If not, don't force.

Not for everyone. The student has to know his/her own inclinations and interest.

Success in life does not depend on a degree only. There are so many different ways. But if you  only want a corporate  (or gahmen sector) job where you plan to be an employee all your life and climb the corporate ladder, then yes, probably a degree has an advantage.

But why join the rat race? Even if you win, you are still a rat (some famous actress said this). Better to do things your own way. That's freedom and real success.

Yep. Everyone is different. Some may be good in theory and others in practical. If you're not suitable to go JC then don't, otherwise your confidence may be much dented. Better go to a place where you enjoy and can excel in. In life the most important thing is to be happy. You can be judged by the society but why let their judgement affect your happiness?
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(17-01-2022, 09:30 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Yep. Everyone is different. Some may be good in theory and others in practical. If you're not suitable to go JC then don't, otherwise your confidence may be much dented. Better go to a place where you enjoy and can excel in. In life the most important thing is to be happy. You can be judged by the society but why let their judgement affect your happiness?

Very well said  Clapping Clapping

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(17-01-2022, 09:26 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Nope.  These were words said by smelly oppies...that they would vote for even a monkey than a PAP candidate.

Oh well, no monkey stood for election.  But RK did and you buggers voted for her.  Song bo?  Lol!

People said that because they know that a monkey (literally) cannot be put up as a candidate. It's only a figurative speech to mean that no matter what, they will not vote for PAP.

Why just mention RK? There're plenty of PAP MPs who rode on the coattails of ministers. What's the difference between voting for her and them? At the very least, I know that with one more oppie in parliament PAP will not be as bold.

[Image: P2x4FU2.png]

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

[Image: chan-chun-sing-singaporean-politician.gif]

Lates primates attraction in Night Safari … did you use your SingapoRediscovers Vouchers to see?

[Image: chan-chun-sing-singaporean-politician.gif]

(17-01-2022, 10:36 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  [Image: chan-chun-sing-singaporean-politician.gif]

Pritam Singh and RK should do this dance....

(17-01-2022, 10:40 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Pritam Singh and RK should do this dance....

Kinda wonder … we have this kind of quality for minister …. damm xia suay

(17-01-2022, 10:45 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Kinda wonder … we have this kind of quality for minister …. damm xia suay

It's sia suay.

Not xia suay.

(17-01-2022, 10:48 PM)Oyk Wrote:  It's sia suay.

Not xia suay.

Different different but same same … XIA/SIA SUAY/XUAY

(17-01-2022, 10:50 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Different different but same same … XIA/SIA SUAY/XUAY

CCS said sia suay.

Pls don't change it.

Thank you.

(17-01-2022, 11:33 PM)Oyk Wrote:  CCS said sia suay.

Pls don't change it.

Thank you.

He is a xia xuay and I dun follow him …. I dun follow xia xuay

(17-01-2022, 11:46 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  He is a xia xuay and I dun follow him …. I dun follow xia xuay

Older gen spell it as s.

Zoomers spell it as x because they learned hanyu pinyin, and use the Mandarin spelling.

It's like "song bo" or "xong bo"

don't play play leh
skali become next PM leh
hehehe.

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

(18-01-2022, 12:03 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Older gen spell it as s.

Zoomers spell it as x because they learned hanyu pinyin, and use the Mandarin spelling.

It's like "song bo" or "xong bo"

Big Bro Deng once said .. dun care "song bo" or "xong bo", as long as can song/xong is a good song/xong

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(18-01-2022, 12:21 PM)Rainforest Wrote:  don't play play leh
skali become next PM leh
hehehe.

LOL than YOU BETTER SOLD ALL YOUR ASSETS, STOCKS WHATEVER IN SG " IF " he is PM.

(18-01-2022, 12:38 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  LOL than YOU BETTER SOLD ALL YOUR ASSETS, STOCKS WHATEVER IN SG " IF " he is PM.

......and migrate to?

Can you name me a country which is better...

(18-01-2022, 03:17 PM)Oyk Wrote:  ......and migrate to?

Can you name me a country which is better...
If you got money, any country is better. Just like how the rich see Singapore.

CCS failed to score points on the Bentley saga. If he come out fast with actions, people will see and remember. After the big words from him on the day of incident, don't see any follow-up.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(18-01-2022, 12:21 PM)Rainforest Wrote:  don't play play leh
skali become next PM leh
hehehe.

Then there is reason to sell most of our things, if he ever become our PM.......

Forget abt migrating...

It has already starting to happen...

Just  a little:

Do you want to know how to handle ur property b it private or HDB?

The question is a mute pt but better to go down in style.

Read carefully.

Do not attack me.

[Image: Screenshot-2022-01-18-Brace-yourself-for...ern-ci.png]

https://leohohmann.com/2022/01/15/brace-...ilization/

https://youtu.be/9dSdKS_dpvw?list=RDr2CsUYSq_BM

Good morning:

[Image: Screenshot-2022-01-18-ah-chan-talk-is-ch...for-sg.png]

https://youtu.be/q_C9YlOVJJ8?list=RDGMEM..._zAHHJOdxg

chinPam cinsiong
https://youtu.be/5-EtMFqtoPY?list=RDGMEM...Yq4Oblipog

(18-01-2022, 04:42 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  If you got money, any country is better. Just like how the rich see Singapore.

CCS failed to score points on the Bentley saga. If he come out fast with actions, people will see and remember. After the big words from him on the day of incident, don't see any follow-up.

If you have money, why would you want to leave Singapore and go to IndoChina, Mexico, or a country (Italy, Germany, Russia etc) where you will have a huge difficulty with the local language....?

(18-01-2022, 09:48 PM)Oyk Wrote:  If you have money, why would you want to leave Singapore and go to IndoChina, Mexico, or a country (Italy, Germany, Russia etc) where you will have a huge difficulty with the local language....?

There is options like US, Australia, New Zealand or even China/Taiwan where language is not a problem..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

so, we must insist that cotton is coming from sheep...

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

(18-01-2022, 11:30 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  There is options like US, Australia, New Zealand or even China/Taiwan where language is not a problem..

You said "If got money, any country is better".

How are those countries I listed better?

(18-01-2022, 11:30 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  There is options like US, Australia, New Zealand or even China/Taiwan where language is not a problem..

There is no place better than home.

(19-01-2022, 09:30 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You said "If got money, any country is better".

How are those countries I listed better?
How silly is this question.. If you got money, you can go to those countries you mentioned, buy a piece of land as big as Singapore, live in a house as big as Istana or even bigger, enjoy good quality live..

If you are rich, the local around you will speak your language because if you are rich, you won't be staying in a local neighborhood but in a 'high class' neighborhood..

If you still don't understand, look at where the rich who migrated to Singapore are staying. Were those problem you mentioned a problem to them, of course not.

(19-01-2022, 09:33 PM)RichDad Wrote:  There is no place better than home.

That's is definitely true. If you are not the super rich, home is always a good place..

If you are super rich, anywhere in the world can be your home..