ah chan - talk is cheap....start from you..what have u done for sg

(19-01-2022, 10:37 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  How silly is this question.. If you got money, you can go to those countries you mentioned, buy a piece of land as big as Singapore, live in a house as big as Istana or even bigger, enjoy good quality live..

If you are rich, the local around you will speak your language because if you are rich, you won't be staying in a local neighborhood but in a 'high class' neighborhood..

If you still don't understand, look at where the rich who migrated to Singapore are staying. Were those problem you mentioned a problem to them, of course not.

Tell Bill Gates to live in JB then.   Laughing

if i got money
i will go shanghai

(20-01-2022, 12:01 AM)Talent Wrote:  if i got money
i will go shanghai

if i got money
i will go anywhere & everywhere   nudie

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(19-01-2022, 11:11 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Tell Bill Gates to live in JB then.   Laughing

You might as well say tell Bill Gates to live in Arctic, or better still your house.Laughing

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(16-01-2022, 10:49 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  after spending so many yrs in sch still cannot learn from jobs? 还不能断奶?

Even with 20 years work experience, still jobless means that PAP is just BS, lah.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
Cool 

(20-01-2022, 12:01 AM)Talent Wrote:  if i got money
i will go shanghai

Yes, Shanghai is a nice place to go to.  From there, you can spin to all over China on domestic flights but for the expereince...no harm taking the trains (high speed, normal, all kinds...no need to hurry and rush), or even a long distance coach.

The water towns are nice to visit.

Three Gorges too.

And many more places...

If your chewren are grown up, it may be a good time for you and your wife to go for another honeymoon.

(20-01-2022, 11:52 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Yes, Shanghai is a nice place to go to.  From there, you can spin to all over China on domestic flights but for the expereince...no harm taking the trains (high speed, normal, all kinds...no need to hurry and rush), or even a long distance coach.

Three Gorges too.

And many more places...

If your chewren are grown up, it may be a good time for you and your wife to go for another honeymoon.

Yes China is a nice place to visit.

tomorrow will be a better day

(20-01-2022, 11:52 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Yes, Shanghai is a nice place to go to.  From there, you can spin to all over China on domestic flights but for the expereince...no harm taking the trains (high speed, normal, all kinds...no need to hurry and rush), or even a long distance coach.

Three Gorges too.

And many more places...

Yes China is a nice place to visit.

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post