am so Westernised...And yet, I self-identify as a Chinese

(06-09-2022, 12:53 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  So tell me, how does being pbanned in EDMW due to your pro communist postings feel like?  No wonder you were so riled up and getting your panties knotted up in a frenzy  Rotfl Rotfl

Oh my! A "riled up" Liar is back with an OT vengeance .... Perhaps SGtalker may like to refer to a more relevent Thread:  Wink

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-I-am-from-hwz-...le-members

(06-09-2022, 01:09 AM)Manthink Wrote:  Oh my! A "riled up" Liar is back with an OT vengeance .... Perhaps SGtalker may like to refer to a more relevent Thread:  Wink

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-I-am-from-hwz-...le-members

Wahahah now that I know you are a hard core communist who was pbanned in EDMW and kena whacked left right centre no point for me to be civil to you anymore.  You are the real liar, twisting and turning at every point Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(05-09-2022, 04:29 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Errr...which one of my previous postings in this Thread is about "China Chinese" ? Huh 

Strange that you based on a simplistic argument about minority having "majority of businesses and wealth" = "racial tension: and then questioning ethnic Chinese loyalty in their own country..

Are you sugguesting it is okay to hate ethnic Chinese simply because they are relatively better off ?

I never did anything of that sort.  But now that you have been revealed to be a hard core communist who was pbanned in EDMW and kena whacked left right centre over there it is obvious why you would resort to lying, distorting and manipulating what was discussed.

You are the real liar and snake, twisting and turning at every point Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(05-09-2022, 11:02 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Omg.... the English language clearly is not your forte...  Confused

Rotfl someone else finally sees the clown for who he is….i give him credit for trying his utmost best to appear “so westernised”
[+] 1 user Likes pervertosan's post

(06-09-2022, 06:49 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  Rotfl someone else finally sees the clown for who he is….i give him credit for trying his utmost best to appear “so westernised”

I think manthink is definitely not Singaporean but pretending to be and trying to subvert us.  

He gave himself away when he easily took offence at an innocent statement that I made Laughing

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Come to think of it now, this thread which he started is also very suspicious.

(06-09-2022, 06:56 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Come to think of it now, this thread which he started is also very suspicious.

Missed this interesting thread. Your "agree to disagree" seems suspicious also.... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(06-09-2022, 09:28 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Missed this interesting thread. Your "agree to disagree" seems suspicious also.... Big Grin

I just didn't want to quarrel further, make peace and move on.  But now that I know he is a full fledge commie out to destabilise sg unity, it will be very different Big Grin

(05-09-2022, 05:20 AM)kokee Wrote:  as above, these are the comie dogs here & their brainless supporters!
from all their posts & threads here, these dogs are pro-ccp, pro-china, pro-chinese, pro-russia, anti-western, pro whatever china pro! pro-dictator, pro-communism, pro-no human right & freedom, pro-taiwan is part of china & attack taiwan, pro-winnie xi, pro all the action & lies of ccp china barking & all the fake video & news created by global communist sources including RT & all russia media, pro-steal technology & copy cat, pro-using force & by force! anti-japan, anti-democratic, anti-everything western!
from all their posts & threads, as above, all these comie dogs here & their brainless supporters!
all here is human with humanity, they have their freedom to do what they like within their country law!

I already said so!
all these comie dogs here & their supporters, their core & mindset are the same, as above, conclude they are pro-comunism totally today. That is why I call them comie! all know who are the comies in this forum!
[+] 1 user Likes kokee's post

(06-09-2022, 09:33 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I just didn't want to quarrel further, make peace and move on.  But now that I know he is a full fledge commie out to destabilise sg unity, it will be very different Big Grin

I can guess you dun want to spar further by offering your opponent to "agree to disagree" and stop rebutting your post so that you can have the last say or last punch in a sparring competition. That's a clever offer...... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(06-09-2022, 09:41 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  I can guess you dun want to spar further by offering your opponent to "agree to disagree" and stop rebutting your post so that you can have the last say or last punch in a sparring competition. That's a clever offer...... Big Grin

Agree to disagree is an olive branch extended as each person's point of view is unlikely to be changed by the other.  There is no last punch or last say as this is a not a sparring competition but a clash of ideas Big Grin

(06-09-2022, 09:45 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Agree to disagree is an olive branch extended as each person's point of view is unlikely to be changed by the other.  There is no last punch or last say as this is a not a sparring competition but a clash of ideas Big Grin
Ok, I agree to disagree..... Big Grin

Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(06-09-2022, 09:48 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Ok, I agree to disagree..... Big Grin

Ok, fine with me... Big Grin

(06-09-2022, 06:24 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Wahahah now that I know you are a hard core communist who was pbanned in EDMW and kena whacked left right centre no point for me to be civil to you anymore.  You are the real liar, twisting and turning at every point Big Grin

Hmmm....aside from your accusations against me - Why do you practice spamming in SGTalks?

Coz I discover you had been posting same comment under different Threads.

(06-09-2022, 06:26 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  
Wahahah now that I know you are a hard core communist who was pbanned in EDMW and kena whacked left right centre over there then no point for me to be civil to you anymore.  You are the real liar, twisting and turning at every point Big Grin

(06-09-2022, 09:48 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Ok, fine with me... Big Grin

Thanks.... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(06-09-2022, 09:50 AM)Manthink Wrote:  Hmmm....aside from your accusations against me - Why do you practice spamming in SGTalks?

Coz I discover you had been posting same comment under different Threads.

Only two replies pertaining to your actual intent, and that is because we are on the same subject matter.   See how you like to distort things.

(06-09-2022, 09:53 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Only two replies pertaining to your actual intent, and that is because we are on the same subject matter.   See how you like to distort things.

Oh..."only two replies" - Now that's a start of a spam on the "same subject matter". How can that be consider a "distortion" given your love of putting labels on others ? Rolleyes

(06-09-2022, 10:10 AM)Manthink Wrote:  Oh..."only two replies" - Now that's a start of a spam on the "same subject matter". How can that be consider a "distortion" given your love of putting labels on others ? Rolleyes

Because for a hardcore commie, the same label will stick.  Don't need new ways of describing you further.  Expect more of it going forward.

(06-09-2022, 09:40 AM)kokee Wrote:  I already said so!
all these comie dogs here & their supporters, their core & mindset are the same, as above, conclude they are pro-comunism totally today. That is why I call them comie! all know who are the comies in this forum!

At first I thought it was only a minor irritant but I can now sense that folks like Manthink pose a real danger.  They try to subtly alter and shape opinions by posting heavily biased articles to align with their own nationalistic agenda and will resort to name calling, quarrels and bullying to try and get the entire forum to be aligned to their interests.  Very insiduous.

(06-09-2022, 10:12 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Because for a hardcore commie, the same label will stick.  Don't need new ways of describing you further.  Expect more of it going forward.

I am not surprised you have personal reason in doubling down on name calling that borders on McCarthyism - All that because SCMP published an opinion piece about "minority" ethnic Chinese in Canada experience... which you justified by using Indonesian Chinese as their "luck"...

(10-08-2022, 11:26 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Of course I am anti-Western because I am so Westernised to the core, in my whole education and outlook. And yet, I self-identify as a Chinese, not a Canadian-Chinese, not Canadian-Hongkonger but simply a Chinese.

Why? Because when I look in the mirror, I see a Chinese. Other people look at me and they see a Chinese, not a Westerner. They don’t see my wholly Westernised soul. When they hear me speak English, they hear my heavy Chinese accent. When I was young, I was ashamed of my accent. Now, like Martin Yan of Yan Can Cook, I deliberately exaggerate it; I am proud of it because my first language is Chinese (Cantonese).

https://www.scmp.com/comment/opinion/art...wn-undoing

(06-09-2022, 10:25 AM)Manthink Wrote:  I am not surprised you have personal reason in doubling down on name calling that borders on McCarthyism - All that because SCMP published an opinion piece about "minority" ethnic Chinese in Canada experience... which you justified by using Indonesian Chinese as their "luck"...

Wahahah now that I know you are a hard core communist who was pbanned in EDMW and kena whacked left right centre over there then no point for me to be civil to you anymore.  You are the real liar, twisting and turning at every point Big Grin

(06-09-2022, 10:25 AM)Manthink Wrote:  I am not surprised you have personal reason in doubling down on name calling that borders on McCarthyism - All that because SCMP published an opinion piece about "minority" ethnic Chinese in Canada experience... which you justified by using Indonesian Chinese as their "luck"...

Why so late this morning to start brain washing folks here on your idealogy?  Need to radio back to HQ for instructions issit? Big Grin

(06-09-2022, 06:54 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I think manthink is definitely not Singaporean but pretending to be and trying to subvert us
He gave himself away when he easily took offence at an innocent statement that I made Laughing
You claim to "think" ? Come come... That I respectfully disagree...It's more like you "feel"..
I understand your anger after being called out as a Liar when you became evasive from my reply to your 1st post in this thread...Besides, you tried to play English-Teacher for me, to which I explain I am more into Singlish ...  Big Grin

(05-09-2022, 02:20 PM)Manthink Wrote:  The Indonesian Chinese neither "worship chao amdk or Middle Kingdom"...and yet their cultures and identity are often exploited and politicized in the name of anti Communism in the 1960s...Even though they are born and rise in in Indonesia.

(06-09-2022, 10:33 AM)Manthink Wrote:  You claim to "think" ? Come come... That I respectfully disagree...It's more like you "feel"..
I understand your anger after being called out as a Liar when you became evasive from my reply to your 1st post in this thread...Besides, you tried to play English-Teacher for me, to which I explain I am more into Singlish ...  Big Grin

I am running circles round you once I found out that you were trying to brainwash me.  I already said we should agree to disagree. But you were relentless.  You were trying to force me to agree and only see your point of view which is imho, totally hogwash commie propaganda Big Grin

I was never evasive but the question you asked me you already know the answer because you pulled out my quote from a totally unrelated thread... so a real Sgrean would never be so sensitive as what you turned out to be.

(06-09-2022, 10:12 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Because for a hardcore commie, the same label will stick.  Don't need new ways of describing you further.  Expect more of it going forward.

LOL..You are so predictable....Rest my case when I say you are starting to spam. Big Grin

(06-09-2022, 10:41 AM)Manthink Wrote:  LOL..You are so predictable....Rest my case when I say you are starting to spam. Big Grin

Until you change your colors I will still say the same Big Grin

At first I thought it was only a minor irritant but I can now sense that folks like Manthink pose a real danger. They try to subtly alter and shape opinions by posting heavily biased articles to align with their own nationalistic agenda and will resort to name calling, quarrels and bullying to try and get the entire forum to be aligned to their interests. Very insiduous.

(06-09-2022, 10:39 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I am running circles round you once I found out that you were trying to brainwash me.  I already said we should agree to disagree. But you were relentless.  You were trying to force me to agree and only see your point of view which is imho, totally hogwash commie propaganda Big GrinI was never evasive but the question you asked me you already know the answer because you pulled out my quote from a totally unrelated thread... so a real Sgrean would never be so sensitive as what you turned out to be.

Indeed, we both agree that you had been going round in "circles" avoiding and EVASIVE from the core topic while name calling folks who you disagree  as shown in your ever increasing personal attacks and tantrums postings.

Sad but true Rolleyes

(06-09-2022, 10:48 AM)Manthink Wrote:  Indeed, we both agree that you had been going round in "circles" avoiding and EVASIVE from the core topic while name calling folks who you disagree  as shown in your ever increasing personal attacks and tantrums postings.

Sad but true Rolleyes

The above taken from your HQ's instructions? Laughing

We both agree that you are insidious and conniving and of course a liar to boot Big Grin

Hey you should also pay me for being an engleesh teacher to you leh Big Grin

(06-09-2022, 10:43 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Wahahah now that I know you are a hard core communist who was pbanned in EDMW and kena whacked left right centre over there then no point for me to be civil to you anymore.  You are the real liar, twisting and turning at every point Big Grin
Until you change your colors I will still say the same Big Grin

Hmmm...this is getting interesting...Your post nicely brings this image to anybody's mind - How one can quickly degenerate into a hate driven "I will still say the same" little spamming character within the last 12 hours ?

Thinking

[Image: typing-jim-carrey.gif]