ard 3m given to swift taylor 4 exclusive perform in spore only ?

if is just for exclusively performing in spore it means this is extra for her on top of earnings fr ticket sales ?
if it is true then this could be the 1st time i know of any world famous superstar has this glory to be proud of.

3m is for ah Taylor to tahan the heat and humidity in sillypore...

$3m exclusive for how long? If it just a short while, then it's money anyhow spent.

then did sydney also pay her $x for exclusive performance there ,she cant perf in other australian cities ?

Aiyah! We have gone through Ministerial salaries, lah

$3M is only for 1 component

There could be 5 other components

And we likely covered her accommodation, security . . . too.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

singapore stadium is Aircon one
tahan what heat
it is not like the heat in Bra-zil where one fan DIED
no aircon over there

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-67826945

(02-03-2024, 08:47 PM)Ola Wrote:  Aiyah! We have gone through Ministerial salaries, lah

she choose to stay at the most expensive hotel in spore at sentosa called capilla 
her bangalow is >10k a nite !!
10nites means >100k plus gst

(02-03-2024, 08:20 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  3m is for ah Taylor to tahan the heat and humidity in sillypore...

Ang mohs, both AMDK and AMDLiap, love the sun. They like to lie on the beach for the suntan.

But well, I suppose she would hop inside an aircon car at Changi Airport and travel all the way to her hotel, hardly getting a ray of the sun.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(02-03-2024, 09:24 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Ang mohs, both AMDK and AMDLiap, love the sun. They like to lie on the beach for the suntan.

But well, I suppose she would hop inside an aircon car at Changi Airport and travel all the way to her hotel, hardly getting a ray of the sun.

no she would not take commercial 1st class suite but more atas use pte jet
pte jet land at seletar airport
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

(02-03-2024, 09:55 PM)talky Wrote:  no she would not take commercial 1st class suite but more atas use pte jet
pte jet land at seletar airport

Possible. She's a billionaire after all and it's well within her means.

(02-03-2024, 10:16 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Possible. She's a billionaire after all and it's well within her means.

they said this Eras Tour is almost 2 billions dollars around the world

oh yes she told me got to pay american IRS taxes

USD$3 mil is per night according to blue cat

(02-03-2024, 08:47 PM)Ola Wrote:  Aiyah! We have gone through Ministerial salaries, lah

Its $3m per show... How filthy rich SG is

(02-03-2024, 11:51 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  Its $3m per show... How filthy rich SG is

Tax payers money lor.

You want her to eat in hawker centers, coffeeshops or 6 stars restaurant?

Rotfl

8Umbrella Umbrella

If pay $3m got get $30m effect on economy, why not

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

all commercial.
est gst on the concert alone $14m +. not to mentioned all other areas increased income . hotel, transport, food, utilities etc all got gst components etc.

it is a good investment. for immediately return much better then gardening on the high way.
[+] 1 user Likes sclim's post

(02-03-2024, 08:15 PM)talky Wrote:  if is just for exclusively performing in spore it means this is extra for her on top of earnings fr ticket sales ?
if it is true then this could be the 1st time i know of any world famous superstar has this glory to be proud of.

Bro I heard it's 3M per night.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(03-03-2024, 08:17 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Bro I heard it's 3M per night.

There you go, the next thing maybe 3 million per hour.

3 million covers exclude hotels

(02-03-2024, 10:26 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  they said this Eras Tour is almost 2 billions dollars around the world

oh yes she told me got to pay american IRS taxes

She told you that because I told her, the US taxes income on a worldwide basis wherever it is accrued. Singapore IRAS taxes income on a territorial basis but she can claim double taxation relief. Love

I guess gst collected from her 6 shows here will come to 20-30M.

(03-03-2024, 04:47 PM)Oyk Wrote:  She told you that because I told her, the US taxes income on a worldwide basis wherever it is accrued. Singapore IRAS taxes income on a territorial basis but she can claim double taxation relief. Love

can claim?
you dont know USA tax laws

(03-03-2024, 12:10 AM)klat Wrote:  Tax payers money lor.

You want her to eat in hawker centers, coffeeshops or 6 stars restaurant?

Rotfl

She can afford to pay to eat the best cut of the cow and drink a well aged wine and she being angmoh may find these to be heavenly.

But speaking from my perspective she is missing some of our best hawker food like char kway teow, chicken rice, katong laksa.... and even kok kee wanton min.

You don't get ambience and service but you would get really good hawker food if you know where to go..

(03-03-2024, 04:54 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  can claim?
you dont know USA tax laws

It was meant to test YOU.  Rolleyes

(03-03-2024, 05:01 PM)Oyk Wrote:  It was meant to test YOU.  Rolleyes

USA tax is also who you know

if trump become president
and you know trump
trump one phone call to IRS
your USA tax exempted

(03-03-2024, 05:05 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  USA tax is also who you know

if trump become president
and you know trump
trump one phone call to IRS
your USA tax exempted

Not true wor. I told that bastard over dinner that I would be flying back to Singapore next week and he asked his lackey to call IRS to make sure I had paid every fucking cent of tax, before immigration would let me walk through the GATE.  Rolleyes

(03-03-2024, 05:23 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Not true wor. I told that bastard over dinner that I would be flying back to Singapore next week and he asked his lackey to call IRS to make sure I had paid every fucking cent of tax, before immigration would let me walk through the GATE.  Rolleyes

of course
if you know trump
if he do it for you personally
you are good

if he need to ask his lackey
means...........
[Image: 71VYmUtLxL._SL1080_.jpg]

(03-03-2024, 05:30 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  of course
if you know trump
if he do it for you personally
you are good

if he need to ask his lackey
means...........

[Image: 71VYmUtLxL._SL1080_.jpg]

Oh you are referring to that one?

I was referring to John Trump.  Rolleyes

(03-03-2024, 04:56 PM)Oyk Wrote:  She can afford to pay to eat the best cut of the cow and drink a well aged wine and she being angmoh may find these to be heavenly.

But speaking from my perspective she is missing some of our best hawker food like char kway teow, chicken rice, katong laksa.... and even kok kee wanton min.

You don't get ambience and service but you would get really good hawker food if you know where to go..

You don sabo her with laksa and chicken rice lah....wait dance until halfway lau sai!

It a calcalated risk
The risk reward maybe 10x
What is 3mils