News Update on couple who scammed $32M ..interview with victims

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

"The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) transferred excess official foreign reserves of S$75 billion (US$ 55.11 billion) to the government through a subscription of reserves management government securities (RMGS).
.7 Apr 2022
https://www.swfinstitute.org › news
New Mechanism by MAS Allows GIC AUM to Grow by S$75 Billion
"
https://www.google.com/search?q=mas+tran...bil+to+GIC&oq=mas+transferred+%2475+bil+to+GIC&aqs=chrome..69i57j33i10i160l2.18570j1j4&client=ms-android-oppo-rvo3&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#:~:text=The%20Monetary%20Authority%20of,by%20S%2475%20Billion

Funny thing is the couple faces are pixelised so how are we going to report them if we see them????

Plse help to find the couple although you can't see their faces

[Image: 4dDLKHl.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

i can imagine FA look like the guy... small white face.

Smile

(19-07-2022, 08:54 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Funny thing is the couple faces are pixelised so how are we going to report them if we see them????

Like this blurred faces, even turn into ashes also can identify them

Only abject morons gullible and greedy will fall into their trap

I wudnt even give them a look, not to say do any business or buy anything from them

Typical scumbag scammers look

I believe i have screw their mothers before, last year

Can sleep well tonight

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Cannot help how locate them the face totally can’t even see.

Can check Thailand since the woman is a Thai. Man is Singaporean so no point checking since he's obviously not in Singapore.

(20-07-2022, 11:15 AM)Levin Wrote:  Can check Thailand since the woman is a Thai. Man is Singaporean so no point checking since he's obviously not in Singapore.

My guess, the man is Malaysian who became New Citizen

like  Jac Lau.

Otherwise, how he know underworld/ village people to escape SG?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(19-07-2022, 08:54 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Funny thing is the couple faces are pixelised so how are we going to report them if we see them????

Innocent until proven guilty. sop.

Try sending this blur out faces to interpol for help.

(20-07-2022, 12:27 PM)Blin Wrote:  Innocent until proven guilty. sop.

Then why they go MIA?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

You dont know our media ranking is “world class” meh? So I normally dont bother to read their news.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Catch no thief waste time

(19-07-2022, 08:47 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  

kudos to this couple.................what guts and guile..................of course, the victims are obvious DUMBFARKS.............

(20-07-2022, 04:46 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  kudos to this couple.................what guts and guile..................of course, the victims are obvious DUMBFARKS.............

hate to agree with you. They make sure first few deals you can make lots of $$$, suck you in then when the final total sum is a few $m they disappear. Go to jail also worth in as after come out of Changi still enjoy till old age. Yang Yin is a very case.