france riots caused by the FTs there
Exclamation 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot1ggNqILaM

too many FTs in france

France allowed migrants to get in easily. The PM already made statement before, that all migrants are welcome to France. This brought many social problems into their country.

(02-07-2023, 09:48 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  France allowed migrants to get in easily. The PM already made statement before, that all migrants are welcome to France. This brought many social problems into their country.

lee sian long also said singapore belong to everybody
all are welcome
[+] 2 users Like singaporean1964's post

(02-07-2023, 09:51 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  lee sian long also said singapore belong to everybody
all are welcome

Indiapore

https://youtu.be/X_rypQ8vXXU
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

That is why when local/certain race make racist remark our G is quick to punish them; and when certain races or foreigners commit the same crime, nothing will happen.
[+] 4 users Like Clyde's post

(02-07-2023, 10:03 AM)Clyde Wrote:  That is why when local/certain race make racist remark our G is quick to punish them; and when certain races or foreigners commit the same crime, nothing will happen.

(02-07-2023, 10:03 AM)Clyde Wrote:  That is why when local/certain race make racist remark our G is quick to punish them; and when certain races or foreigners commit the same crime, nothing will happen.
Our National Pledge no longer sounds realistic nor rationale. Is like singing a lovely song. Is truly losing our national identity.

Retribution to Europe for war

SG got lots of FT also... Big Grin

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/d...killed-bus

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

The little India riot must never be forgotten, its a lesson for future generations to learn..
[+] 1 user Likes Pass-by's post

Regardless of race, language and religion... But EP go by race, so yes sinkie pledge is down the drain.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

[Image: SCDF-running-safety-00.gif]

practice borderless world policy outcome.

(02-07-2023, 12:17 PM)Pass-by Wrote:  The little India riot must never be forgotten, its a lesson for future generations to learn..

Well, I know some pple wanna forget on 8th December this Year is the 10th Anniversary of the LI Riot...

[Image: little-india-riot-1200x675.jpg]

Singapore will be different. It is locals that have been marginalised and we will be the ones more likely to riot. This way, with criminal records, we must give away our Future to FTs.

(02-07-2023, 09:50 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  Singapore will be different. It is locals that have been marginalised and we will be the ones more likely to riot. This way, with criminal records, we must give away our Future to FTs.

You will be glad to know SGreans by-and-large are law-abiding and order-conscious folks.

How else you see SG has far far more safe streets and low crimes  vs those countries where those FTs originate ?

(02-07-2023, 09:42 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Well, I know some pple wanna forget on 8th December this Year is the 10th Anniversary of the LI Riot...

[Image: little-india-riot-1200x675.jpg]

wah
this dec 8 will be 10yrs

CIA!

Macron is too anti-Assmerica!
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

Lost control

(02-07-2023, 10:21 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  CIA!

Macron is too anti-Assmerica!
Cannot rule that out too

(02-07-2023, 10:57 AM)Manthink Wrote:  SG got lots of FT also... Big Grin

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/d...killed-bus

All deported. Macron can follow

[Image: IMG-5750.png]

This banana ABC Kokdon Chang is still having hallucinations about China?

They call us a dictator state but our democracy works thats why we don't have to change leader ever few years
They call us a police state but we trust our police, we have zero police brutality and low crime
They call us a freedomless state but our kids can go out freely, people can do whatever they want
They call us poor but we have a 5th highest gdp per capital(PPP)
They call us racist but we have zero discrimination law and racial segregation