goh meng seng finally throw in the towel

(31-10-2021, 06:32 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  I did not dictate, but do think he should have step aside, because opp sides need fresh ideas.

However he did more than just step aside, he is leaving Sg.

Is he really planning to leave Singapore, where will his next place of residence..? Thinking

(31-10-2021, 04:48 PM)Migrant Wrote:  GMS has awakened. 
He is not happy with his worldly life.
He is aiming for Nirvana. 
He has changed direction. 
He will be a happy person

看破红尘?Like 谢韶光?

(31-10-2021, 06:36 PM)debono Wrote:  Is he really planning to leave Singapore, where will his next place of residence..? Thinking

cannot he b like singlon Abang world abang even invited me go mosque
China underwater Aus NZ also beri tough satanic cult. 666

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goh_Meng_Seng

Seems like he is an indian chief type, cannot work with any other opposition party.  In his above farewell note, he is actually taking a swipe at one of his former parties ie Worker's Party, as being too weak and just a mere token oppie only

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(31-10-2021, 06:46 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goh_Meng_Seng

Seems like he is an indian chief type, cannot work with any other opposition party.  In his above farewell note, he is actually taking a swipe at one of his former parties ie Worker's Party, as being too weak and just a mere token oppie only

So he has a grudge against a fellow opposition member...... Thinking

(31-10-2021, 06:46 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goh_Meng_Seng

WP will be destroyed by that racist chabo MP!

(31-10-2021, 06:49 PM)debono Wrote:  So he has a grudge against a fellow opposition member...... Thinking

"................ Thus, I do not think there is any meaningful reasons for me to continue in opposition politics unless I am prepared to sacrifice my political principles and vision, just play along as a court jester by being just a meek voice in Parliament. In Chinese, that is called 政客混饭吃....."

He cannot tahan the thought that other oppies are simply better than him Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(31-10-2021, 06:36 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Well, he can and should do what he thinks is best for himself

If you don't need people like him, many others do

As a politician, it is not just about ideas

Ideas are a plenty

Nnw..forget it!

Many need him?  Thinking
Anyway many are eye the seat, do not see the difference.

(31-10-2021, 07:00 PM)alanis Wrote:  WP will be destroyed by that racist chabo MP!

Are you  referring to Ms Khan.....? Thinking

(31-10-2021, 07:00 PM)alanis Wrote:  WP will be destroyed by that racist chabo MP!

Yes, she does seem to show a racist bent Big Grin

(31-10-2021, 06:10 PM)debono Wrote:  If I read between the lines, our garment wants us to keep our mouth shut..... Angry

Socrates would probably say 'whisper good things by whatever means is better than whisper troublesome things'?

(31-10-2021, 07:05 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Yes, she does seem to show a racist bent Big Grin

Would you like to reveal a name.....? Rolleyes

(31-10-2021, 07:02 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Many need him?  Thinking
Anyway many are eye the seat, do not see the difference.

Why not? He can get much support even though he did not win

In your eyes, you only think PAP cbl have ideas and everyone else are brain dead

(31-10-2021, 08:10 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Why not? He can get much support even though he did not win

In your eyes, you only think PAP cbl have ideas and everyone else are brain dead

First I am not impress by him.
Second he is done. If you really observe Sg history any opp candidate who cannot win by the third election, 
he or she is very unlikely to win more in the future.
Third his result is not improving.

PAP has the most talent, but is obvious they are not good enough anymore.
It is when if any one step forward.

(31-10-2021, 03:25 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  good riddance !

WP will give Tin Pei Ling better competition in MacPherson !

I remember TPL once during the election said that she will ensure none fall through the crack!!!! NOw cracks happened everywhere, and where is her assurance???

(31-10-2021, 08:27 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  First I am not impress by him.
Second he is done. If you really observe Sg history any opp candidate who cannot win by the third election, 

At least he is fluent in the English Language, and can deliver a good speech....we need more people like him in the opposition camp... Clapping

(31-10-2021, 08:32 PM)debono Wrote:  At least he is fluent in the English Language, and can deliver a good speech....we need more people like him in the opposition camp... Clapping

We can also get an actor who can speak well in English and deliver a good speech... and that is all.

When he mentioned religion with politics, u know it's gone.

Because SG got many religions, he may be offending other who dun share the same religions view

(31-10-2021, 09:27 PM)maddog Wrote:  When he mentioned religion with politics, u know it's gone.

Because SG got many religions, he may be offending other who dun share the same religions view

That could be a possibility..... Clapping

(31-10-2021, 09:33 PM)debono Wrote:  That could be a possibility..... Clapping

I never supported GMS, bec he has some EQ problem, he dun understand what is happening

(31-10-2021, 08:27 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  First I am not impress by him.

Your vote, your choice

You deserve who you vote for

(31-10-2021, 08:29 PM)kc172021 Wrote:  I remember TPL once during the election said that she will ensure none fall through the crack!!!! NOw cracks happened everywhere, and where is her assurance???

She still gets $16K whether got cracks or no and whether she sleeps in parleement or not

(31-10-2021, 10:18 PM)Stoki Wrote:  She still gets $16K whether got cracks or no and whether she sleeps in parleement or not

Getting $16K a month is a lot of money, it is equivalent to a senior manager's  salary in the private sector.... Big Grin

he cannot kpkb like us.
he must do what wp do.
go inside.
then when they ask you
which police station you go report?
you just heck care!

(31-10-2021, 06:46 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  看破红尘?Like 谢韶光?

I tot 谢韶光 has 还俗 liao?
Still tot he will go back to Mediacorpse...
But never see him leh...
不懂有没有练成天眼通?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Is her crack smelly? Big Grin