got New suspected Covi19 variant from South Africa

saw news, UK stop flieght from SK , suspect got new Covi19 varaint

4th jab? looks like we need more jabs

recently there are Some Singaporean came back from UK as they go there travel.

Famous Jap YouTuber and SG wife in London.

Sad

Smile

(26-11-2021, 12:10 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Famous Jap YouTuber and SG wife in London.

Sad

ha I don't like his video, come foods in fact all these what youtube influence...come to foods
WOW so nice, WOW good...LOL OF COURSE BECAUSE ALL Sponsor they get FREE Foods to eat so much Say NICE
just like Greedy PAP

IF ask me see , I rather see Uncle Roger

(26-11-2021, 11:04 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  4th jab? looks like we need more jabs

Hope the virus don't checkmate the vaccines by mutating into ADE strains.
Only long-term hope now imo, will be a cheap oral drug that can temporarily reduce the ACE2 enzymes in our body to NIL so that the Covid virus cannot enter the human cells.
ACE2 increases with age and male has more of it than female. That is why adults (vs children) and men are more prone to severe Covid.

https://ccforum.biomedcentral.com/articl...20-02942-2

Surely Vaccine and Vaccine ......

UK bans people from South Africa and 5 other African nations from entering Britain, guess what? the cases found in HK were from Canada, which means the viruses have already spread to North America, not just South Africa.

Dine in back to 2 soon..haha

Two cases in HK. One of them was infected from a neighbouring hotel room during quarantine. This was a new incident announced yesterday, not the older case weeks ago. HK's standard for indoor ventilation is really farked up.

Is a blessings that I already visited South Africa and Victoria falls in May 2019. Otherwise, want to go now also no chance.

(26-11-2021, 03:08 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Dine in back to 2 soon..haha
It serves no purpose and rather contradictory when so many VTL are open up.