Shanmugam, Leong Mun Wai have heated debate

(23-03-2023, 08:17 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  in any other country, what Leong Mun Wai has exposed in Parliament would have been more than enough to stir public outcry and a media heyday by news outlets who are not supportive of the Government.

In SG, crickets from the public and brickbats from the PAP and state-controlled media. And the stupid sheeple masses will simply shrug and say "not my business what the deal is with Lee Hsien Yang or Oxley Road, I just care about my HDB resale value staying high, not getting retrenched, having access to CHAS-subsidised healthcare, and annual GST Voucher angpows from the Government".

And then go straight on to vote for the PAP and their kangaroo court, rubber stamp parliamentary politics.

This is what happens when a society has no principle apart from priding itself on being pragmatic. It makes everyone living in it a sellout with a price against their dignity, common sense, and identity. Imagine if a senior minister of the ruling party can openly label the brother of the Prime Minister as a de-facto "criminal" by firstly lying by omission about him being invited for a police interview despite no actual order in black and white given to do so, and secondly describing his leaving of Singapore when no charges have been formally brought against him as "absconding" (something which you only use to describe someone who's been CHARGED in court AND out on bail till next appearance failing to turn up)...

Imagine what the ruling party and its police dogs can do to ANYBODY in SG it finds a reason to mark and fix?

This is not rule or policing by consent. This is rule and policing by tyranny. But Sinkies are comfortable with it. Tyranny is all they ever knew and lived under, as long as they can make money (or are kept deceived in thinking they can make money) they don't care.

BTW if any PAP agent is stalking this forum and sees this, don't bother trying to find me and fix me. I'm not in SG.
not in Sg does not mean the mata unable to find you.  Tongue

(23-03-2023, 08:19 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  not in Sg does not mean the mata unable to find you.  Tongue

SPF has no jurisdiction powers outside SG borders. 

If they try to find foreign Sinkies in foreign countries who criticise SG online and then write to those countries' law enforcement officials asking for them to investigate/arrest/extradite those Sinkies back to SG, they will get laughed at and ignored. Nothing of what I said here is deemed as breaking the law in countries that respect freedom of speech.

SEE ONE WUMAO, KILL ONE WUMAO!!! 

Absolute intimidation!

ah sham arrogant
no substance
meant to be shamed
[+] 1 user Likes Talent's post

Why Parliament can shame LHY but cannot shame 6 KOM for corruption?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(22-03-2023, 10:45 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  They really foul up this time until they have no way to clean the mess they created.

I am sure they will try all ways and means to go after Leong now.

[Image: PXzNbJw.jpg]

What happened to Mr Leong now leh?  Thinking

(23-03-2023, 06:17 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  At least he dares to tell Tan Chuan Jin off leh! Big Grin You dare or not leh?  Thinking

Ncmp salary very little nothing to lose
If mp must loon

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

I regard MP Shanmugam with abberation in his behaviour and I want him to know that regardless if he is bestowed with Parliamentary powers, I do not stand behind him in this instance nor the past cases. Not all Singaporeans are behind him in his childish behaviour and him, talking in Parliament does not represent our views. His personal vendetta has nothing to do with us either.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

shutmygums is very vexed by LMW, which is a good thing.
LMW should keep up the good work and attack once parliament restarts ( perhaps enlist WP Sylvia's help)
the favorite attack dog of the pink one broke down, was injured and can be killed