"inheritance issue" thread deleted?

(09-11-2022, 11:50 PM)Talent Wrote:  that's why I said sentinel is stew pig head
cannot think

Fight, not to fight is just an opinion

But fight is the right thing to do

Because it is an easy claim and the court will apportion cost to everyone involved

If the sibling do not settle, and lose the case in court, then they will pay the legal cost

Because there is always pre-trial opportunity to settle

Numbskull, you know the law and the court process or not?

Dun know, dun talk so much please, for fark sake, wake up your fking idea, dun act smart here

This case is so straight forward that if brought in front of the judge, he will request the siblings to settle out of court

If they still refuse and proceed to trial, the fullest blunt of the law will fall on them, including legal and court fees

Make no mistake about that, numbskull!

(09-11-2022, 11:59 PM)Talent Wrote:  for once I must say you are clever

give u a flying kiss Big Grin

yUCKS Disgusting , I suspect you asking for yourself rah lol

(10-11-2022, 12:01 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  yUCKS Disgusting , I suspect you asking for yourself rah lol

Oops, she said for once must say you smart wor, means all the while she think you not so smart is it huh?

(10-11-2022, 12:00 AM)Talent Wrote:  no word can describe u crying

The man will tell you or your friend "See you in court"

For fark sake, use some common sense, this case don't even need a lawyer

The man can file the suit himself

But to make sure the siblings (or you) lose with the shirt off your back, he will engage a power pack and expensive lawyer and make sure the siblings pay for the legal and court fees...haha

Dun believe he will win and win FOC, can try him out for size lor, numbskull

(10-11-2022, 12:02 AM)Talent Wrote:  u got no brain
who in their right brain will engage lawyer
and if no case
fight what

so dumb
Did I hear you say no case???

Who are you ah? The judge is it? Or the lawyer?

You say no case, means no case is it? LOL, numbskull!!

(09-11-2022, 10:41 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Go to court, force a DNA test....already told you the answer, everything you said here is not pivotal, the court is not interested in your idiotic story
The court is only interested in administering the law, whether you like it or not, not its concern

Saliva more than tea

Please....Common sense

Oh wait . So I guessed wrongly what the question was when I commented earlier on in the other thread.

So Talent asked that if a guy was given up for adoption,  is he entitled to inheritance from his biological parents?
My answer is No .
Once given up for adoption , he is no longer a member of his original family. 
He would have same rights as other children of his adopted family . And none in the biological family

(10-11-2022, 12:22 AM)Talent Wrote:  u very stupid cannot understand

u think judge will look for cases to fight for u

if no party bring to court
fight what

small money not even enough to fight
u think they stupid to fight
use yr brain

If sure win, why not fight?

You think the man needs to pay the costs?

Let me enlighten you that this not necessarily the case 

The judge will decide, not the siblings, not you

If overwhelmingly the man has the right to claim as biological, the judge will make sure the defendants pay the costs

Dun believe, I hope the man seek the right lawyer and bring this case to court, because sure win one

Why you so naïve and such a numbskull, it is mind boggling

(10-11-2022, 12:26 AM)Ahnya Wrote:  Oh wait . So I guessed wrongly what the question was when I commented in the other thread.

So Talent asked that if a guy was given up for adoption,  is he entitled to inheritance from his biological parents?
My answer is No .
Once given up for adoption , he is no longer a member of his original family. 
He would have same rights as other children of his adopted family . And none in the biological family

Don't guess so much lah, let the court decide

Adoption got adoption papers or not? Sometimes you just send your child to your sister family to take care and then over time, you have two sets of parents but your biological parents is still your biological parents

This case so clear cut, it is this numbskull purposely hides info from us and lead us astray, that's all

Must let the court settle

(10-11-2022, 12:30 AM)Talent Wrote:  use yr brain lah
only 20 to 30k

u think everyone got million$ estate

Even $5k also fight, because the judge sure look at the law and say the siblings want to swallow the man's share by giving grandmother's stories, so will make sure the sbilings pay for wasting his time, he has not taken his breakfast some more ala Yong Pang How

Simpur case

Case closed

(10-11-2022, 12:22 AM)Talent Wrote:  u very stupid cannot understand

u think judge will look for cases to fight for u

if no party bring to court
fight what

small money not even enough to fight
u think they stupid to fight
use yr brain

he is broke
u give him money to fight
he spent all his inheritance
now come for more
This can I presume is your friend's grandmother's story or yours?

Why dun we say the man is also a drunkard, a womaniser, a bankrupt and also blind, besides living at the void deck?

Yeah, why not?

Rotfl

what inheritance thread?

(10-11-2022, 12:33 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Don't guess so much lah, let the court decide

Adoption got adoption papers or not? Sometimes you just send your child to your sister family to take care and then over time, you have two sets of parents but your biological parents is still your biological parents

This case so clear cut, it is this numbskull purposely hides info from us and lead us astray, that's all

Must let the court settle

My comments are based on assumption that he was legally adopted, as mentioned in my earlier post in the other thread .
And also mentioned if got no proof of adoption,  then I dunno.

(10-11-2022, 12:46 AM)Ahnya Wrote:  My comments are based on assumption that he was legally adopted, as mentioned in my earlier post in the other thread  .

Ok, simpur test and logic, no need so complicated

"Blood is thicker than water"

This the judge can understand

I find this thread very fishy and very funny
It’s like as if you anticipate she will delete the thread
So, you all copy and save her comments and posts
And now post here and reply
Some more it’s not ONE but several of you
Very very funny
Like macham staged

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 

(10-11-2022, 12:46 AM)Ahnya Wrote:  My comments are based on assumption that he was legally adopted, as mentioned in my earlier post in the other thread  .

of course legal

(10-11-2022, 12:52 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Ok, simpur test and logic, no need so complicated

"Blood is thicker than water"

This the judge can understand

Blood doesn't matter if he was legally adopted .

(10-11-2022, 01:33 AM)Ahnya Wrote:  Blood doesn't matter if he was legally adopted .

That's my point of view too.

(10-11-2022, 01:10 AM)Talent Wrote:  of course legal

Oh , I just noticed that in post #7 , there was a quotation from you that said that his adopted parents are listed as his parents in his B C?
Does that count as a legal adoption?
Normally adoption involves biological parents signing over the child to the adopting parents.

Why people want to go through the stress of fighting over money for $30000?
Especially if I already inherited from the other rich parents.

If me , I value my health more. Don't want that stress. Add a zero (or more , better), then I'll fight for it. Must make it worth to get stressed over.

(10-11-2022, 01:33 AM)Ahnya Wrote:  Blood doesn't matter if he was legally adopted .

Never say, just say adopted

...that means jacksheet legally, no papers, not valid

I also adopted an African child as he's an orphan, I think, every month I set aside $80 for him, pay by credit card

(10-11-2022, 01:52 AM)Ahnya Wrote:  Why people want to go through the stress of fighting over money for $30000?
Especially if I already inherited from the other rich parents.

If me , I value my health more. Don't want that stress. Add a zero (or more , better), then I'll fight for it. Must make it worth to get stressed over.
This is your opinion only

We are not talking about opinion, but the legality

If we have been talking about health, weatlh, religion or what or sibling rivalry or watnot, then I have another perspective on this

No, we not talking about that, as that is super open ended and IAM not interested to discuss opinions

I believe we were talking about the legality of inheritance for that 62 year old man
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(10-11-2022, 01:09 AM)Talent Wrote:  u are so bloody stupid

I said many times is registered cast in stone

If registered, then ask so much for fark? Isn't it farking legally obvious he has NO LEGAL CLAIM? As he already belongs to another family legally

What I read from you is his parents names not on his birth certificate, that's all

That does not automatically mean he was legally adopted

You really need to go farking back to school and learn how to write clearly and please, for fark sake, dun give info in drips and drabs

KNN, IDIOT! Argue some more, NBCCB! Really wasted my PRECIOUS TIME posting my expertise to an utterly abject numbskull!!

(10-11-2022, 01:44 AM)Ahnya Wrote:  Oh , I just noticed that in post #7 , there was a quotation from you that said that his adopted parents are listed as his parents in his B C?
Does that count as a legal adoption?
Normally adoption involves biological parents signing over the child to the adopting parents.

This numbskull is talking sheet, everything drips and drabs, and expect us to guess, as if we so farking free for her liddat

Everyday I learn something that illuminates me, next time I will actively avoid this NUMBSKULL's threads from a mile away, really wasted my time

IAM DONE HERE!  Music
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(10-11-2022, 12:44 AM)Reddishday Wrote:  what inheritance thread?
Talent
started the thread then not happy with the replies,  start scolding people who replied then deleted it

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
[+] 1 user Likes wendychan's post

(10-11-2022, 06:14 AM)wendychan Wrote:  Talent
started the thread then not happy with the replies,  start scolding people who replied then deleted it

She is looking for supports to her idea, as a few forumners here stated that the amount was small and therefore should not bother. Which was what she was looking for and was pleased with. 

But the problem lies on the “right” to claim, where Sentinel has advised legally the adopted child has. Which was the start of her deleted thread to begin with. 

It doesn’t matter with the amount, opinion is one thing but legally is another. 

Many people failed to see these when it comes to the matter of money and some will go to extreme to prevent their share being cut further due to their own greed. No matter how much the amount may be. That’s human in my opinion.
[+] 1 user Likes kangtangman's post

(10-11-2022, 06:50 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  She is looking for supports to her idea, as a few forumners here stated that the amount was small and therefore should not bother. Which was what she was looking for and was pleased with. 

But the problem lies on the “right” to claim, where Sentinel has advised legally the adopted child has. Which was the start of her deleted thread to begin with. 

It doesn’t matter with the amount, opinion is one thing but legally is another. 

Many people failed to see these when it comes to the matter of money and some will go to extreme to prevent their share being cut further due to their own greed. No matter how much the amount may be. That’s human in my opinion.

bottom line  - yes she is looking for people to agree with her,
whether or NOT it is the COORECT legal answer

and even if its the correct legal answer-  anyone can decide to  challenge for ANY amount if they prepared to foot the lawyers bill or represent themsevels

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
[+] 2 users Like wendychan's post

next time when asked a question, better determine if the person expects an answer or an opinion.

if it's the latter, let her tell you her opinion first. if she sounds as if she just wants yr support not yr candid opinion, then dun waste too much time
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(10-11-2022, 07:38 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  next time when asked a question, better  determine if the person expects an answer or an opinion.

if it's the latter, let her tell you her opinion first. if she sounds as if she just wants yr support not yr candid opinion, then dun waste too much time

Better still, first ask “what would you like to hear?” Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

(10-11-2022, 07:58 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Better still, first ask “what would you like to hear?” Laughing

say something like this: oic. so u r confident u will get a share ya? i think no problem lah. yr siblings sure give u one. small amount no need fight in court like the royal family