lawrence wong wants to threaten anti-vaxxers this way? try harder :P

(27-07-2021, 11:02 AM)OLT Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 10:49 AM)Goldmine Wrote:  Vaccination does put u at risk of heart attack if your body do not react well with the vaccine. If you have underlying medical history of heart related problems u run the risk of a severe adverse reaction. The vaccine seems to react negatively on the vascular system.  If u have heart issues think carefully before u decide to take the jab. Your remaining life may be cut short suddenly if a heart attack is triggered. My personal opinion as a layman.

as a layman, i dunno where u get this info "Vaccination does put u at risk of heart attack"

Were there not reports surfacing that were posted in this forum and other forum that people landed in hospital due to cardiac arrest after jab?

(27-07-2021, 11:20 AM)Goldmine Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 11:02 AM)OLT Wrote:  as a layman, i dunno where u get this info "Vaccination does put u at risk of heart attack"

Were there not reports surfacing that were posted in this forum and other forum that people landed in hospital due to cardiac arrest after jab?

i tink u might have missed the later report that the cardic arrest is unrelated to the vaccine.

OK, mai kia, I think the plot of the story is now changed to more effectively convince those stubborn anti-vax diehards to go for vaccination.
Now the new story plot is those vaccinated can still be infected but the infection is not severe at all. At most you probably feel a slight headache like a common cold and treated as outpatients where hospitalisation is not needed. Data has shown that out of 100 vaccinated people infected only 14 needed hospitalisations.
For those did not vaccinate the risk of hospitalisation and severe symptom is almost 100 percent.......... Big Grin

COVID: Don’t focus too much on infection numbers, says health minister
https://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/singapore/covid-don-t-focus-too-much-on-infection-numbers-says-health-minister/ar-AAMz75U?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(27-07-2021, 08:48 AM)OLT Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 01:11 AM)gottogo Wrote:  Vaccination does not stop you from infecting others. It also does not stop you from getting infected.  So how does the non-vaccinated
endanger others?   Huh Huh

non vaccinated, when infected, has higher viral load and can spread to more pple when infected.

I have not seen such a report. Can you provide a link?

Aiyah by next week can dine in again lah. Ministers all kena fark by businesses liao.

(27-07-2021, 03:08 AM)victortan Wrote:  The nurse who got vaccinated and wear mask also kana covid, so what is the point go for vaccine?

Ask him lor

‘I advise everyone to get it’: Covid patients tell of regrets over refusing jab

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/advise-everyon...26470.html

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(27-07-2021, 11:59 AM)gottogo Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 08:48 AM)OLT Wrote:  non vaccinated, when infected, has higher viral load and can spread to more pple when infected.

Suddenly SGtalk full of PHD and professors in genome and medical researchers ... so impressed    Laughing

(27-07-2021, 12:46 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 11:59 AM)gottogo Wrote:  I have not seen such a report. Can you provide a link?

Suddenly SGtalk full of PHD and professors in genome and medical researchers ... so impressed    Laughing
They bluffing each other lah. Blind leading the blind....... Rotfl

Carl Jung

(27-07-2021, 12:38 AM)happyharvest Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 12:35 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Well, if shiteland CECA too far .... maybe asked Muddyisa Boleh .... many rushing for jab .... any jab
It's ok ... you can treat it as fake news while the world moves on ....   Laughing

waiting for all vax to have a big party around the world.. interesting case study next

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/not-hoax-famil...18892.html

(27-07-2021, 12:49 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 12:46 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Suddenly SGtalk full of PHD and professors in genome and medical researchers ... so impressed    Laughing
They bluffing each other lah. Blind leading the blind....... Rotfl

They did much research during the pass few months .... they signed up the fast track PHD programme lah

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(27-07-2021, 01:11 AM)gottogo Wrote:  
(26-07-2021, 11:57 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Well, it depends on how things are perceived ..... if non jabbed are endangering others as well as preventing people and biz from trying to go back to normal ....
Is this discrimination or a nusiance to society?

Vaccination does not stop you from infecting others. It also does not stop you from getting infected.  So how does the non-vaccinated

Simple actually, their intention is NOT to strained the medical system and COST $$$ to keep people alive. Especially those elderly who are economically non-productive. Covid can never be immunized like the common flu thus jab is to reduce the illness where you can rest and recovery at home. Like my peer and his family in JKT. Whole family jabbed and got infected, all resting at home.

If you get infected, especially the unjabbed elderly sure kenna ICU ... if quick death ok but kenna ICU for months ..... waste of proper resource.

(27-07-2021, 12:46 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 11:59 AM)gottogo Wrote:  I have not seen such a report. Can you provide a link?

I am impressed also. Never heard of such a thing. Big Grin

(27-07-2021, 06:37 AM)winbig Wrote:  
(26-07-2021, 11:57 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Well, it depends on how things are perceived ..... if non jabbed are endangering others as well as preventing people and biz from trying to go back to normal ....

Can those unjabbed endanger those already jabbed?

Yes, because unjabbed will get seriously ill and thus waste medical resources and $$$ when it's preventable. Medical resources and $$$ can be put for other important use for everyone instead of trying and save those unwilling to jab.

(27-07-2021, 01:11 AM)gottogo Wrote:  

Vaccination does not stop you from infecting others. It also does not stop you from getting infected.  So how does the non-vaccinated
Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup

(27-07-2021, 06:15 AM)RichDad Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 01:11 AM)gottogo Wrote:  Vaccination does not stop you from infecting others. It also does not stop you from getting infected.  So how does the non-vaccinated

It is not about non vacc endangering others. It is about the non vacc getting infected and needing hospital resources.  That's their main argument. 

Gahmen is placing all hopes on vaccination to prevent overloading the health care system, don't care what side effects. As long as overall benefits outweigh risks (for the country), they will pursue this.

It is a very difficult and touchy policy that even ang moh gahmens are introducing. For ang moh, this is a violation of their rights. Here, probably all toe the line.

Wait for Sinovac or Novavax to be approved (for people who don't want mRNA), no choice liao.

I think once the mRNA & non mRNA vaccines  are officially approved, they will make vacc compulsory. For now, they don't dare so chut pattern first  Angry
Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

(27-07-2021, 10:49 AM)Goldmine Wrote:  

Vaccination does put u at risk of heart attack if your body do not react well with the vaccine. If you have underlying medical history of heart related problems u run the risk of a severe adverse reaction. The vaccine seems to react negatively on the vascular system.  If u have heart issues think carefully before u decide to take the jab. Your remaining life may be cut short suddenly if a heart attack is triggered. My personal opinion as a layman.
Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup

Bottomline .... it's best for some to die than all to die ....
It is what it is.
We are just a single digit in the whole millions and billions equation

(27-07-2021, 11:59 AM)gottogo Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 08:48 AM)OLT Wrote:  non vaccinated, when infected, has higher viral load and can spread to more pple when infected.

u shd be able to google it.  it's everywhere.  i just give u 1 here.

https://www.eurekalert.org/news-releases/699576

(27-07-2021, 01:57 PM)OLT Wrote:  

u shd be able to google it.  it's everywhere.  i just give u 1 here.

Then how to explain this local data:

Figure 3: Local Cases in the Last 14 Days by Age Group and Vaccination Status

[Image: figure03_21jul.png?sfvrsn=9ea67c1f_0]

(27-07-2021, 02:28 PM)gottogo Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 01:57 PM)OLT Wrote:  u shd be able to google it.  it's everywhere.  i just give u 1 here.

Then how to explain this local data:

b4 u ask me anything,

do u agree that 

1) unvaccinated has higher viral load den vaccinated 
2) higher viral load means can spread the virus easier.

(27-07-2021, 02:36 PM)OLT Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 02:28 PM)gottogo Wrote:  Then how to explain this local data:

b4 u ask me anything,

do u agree that 

There are many reports and no one can tell which one is definitive until the dusts have settled

maybe one or more years later. At the moment I take all reports with a big pinch of salt.

(27-07-2021, 02:40 PM)gottogo Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 02:36 PM)OLT Wrote:  b4 u ask me anything,

do u agree that 

There are many reports and no one can tell which one is definitive until the dusts have settled

maybe one or more years later. At the moment I take all reports with a big pinch of salt.

if u are talking about 2 conflicting reports, and as a layman u dunno wat to believe, i can understand u choose wait for sometimes for a clearer picture.

but now, u have tonnes of articles out there saying the same things, and u cannot find any to refute it, and u choose not to believe.... den i duno wat to say.
[+] 1 user Likes OLT's post

(26-07-2021, 11:53 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  
(26-07-2021, 11:37 PM)Reallymeh Wrote:  Does that mean unvaccinated persons cannot eat out at food places? This discrimination is just not right.

only tabao.. wait till they say unvax cannot go inside mall ... need enough voice to stamp their tyranny behaviour
Young or old... Finna Bo chap seow...dead or alive n or on wheelchair. Chinhu TP is 80% to be
Vaccinated. "Obedient local peoples follow rules and regulation end up punished not allow dine out."

(27-07-2021, 02:48 PM)OLT Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 02:40 PM)gottogo Wrote:  There are many reports and no one can tell which one is definitive until the dusts have settled

if u are talking about 2 conflicting reports, and as a layman u dunno wat to believe, i can understand u choose wait for sometimes for a clearer picture.

but now, u have tonnes of articles out there saying the same things, and u cannot find any to refute it, and u choose not to believe.... den i duno wat to say.
Obamao got tonnes of article to refute but unfortunately he not around or dun want post..... Rolleyes

Carl Jung

(27-07-2021, 02:53 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 02:48 PM)OLT Wrote:  if u are talking about 2 conflicting reports, and as a layman u dunno wat to believe, i can understand u choose wait for sometimes for a clearer picture.

Obamao got tonnes of article to refute but unfortunately he not around or dun want post..... Rolleyes

of course he got alot of fake news to post.
Rotfl

(27-07-2021, 02:58 PM)OLT Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 02:53 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Obamao got tonnes of article to refute but unfortunately he not around or dun want post..... Rolleyes

of course he got alot of fake news to post.
Rotfl
He also got Singlion supporting him posting plenty articles confirming ill-effect of the vaccine. Unfortunately Singlion also MIA......... Rotfl

Carl Jung

(27-07-2021, 03:06 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 02:58 PM)OLT Wrote:  of course he got alot of fake news to post.
Rotfl
He also got Singlion supporting him posting plenty articles confirming ill-effect of the vaccine. Unfortunately Singlion also MIA......... Rotfl
Canada very funny, vaccinated users were banned from entering. Reason? People who've received Covid-19 shot could "shed" virus to others and cause harm, according to some store's owner.

Let's get matter straight: COVID-19 vaccines do come with a list of potential side effects.

https://www.health.com/condition/infecti...ding-covid
[+] 2 users Like Teeth53's post

(27-07-2021, 03:06 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 02:58 PM)OLT Wrote:  of course he got alot of fake news to post.
Rotfl

They can form a conspiracy theory club lor.

Who let in n lead virus in by the fishery port?. Who?.. Who?.

(27-07-2021, 03:32 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  Who let in n lead virus in by the fishery port?. Who?.. Who?.

if u have been eating fish, den u are partly responsible for the virus to come in.

Rotfl