lawrence wong wants to threaten anti-vaxxers this way? try harder :P

(27-07-2021, 12:49 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 12:46 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Suddenly SGtalk full of PHD and professors in genome and medical researchers ... so impressed    Laughing
They bluffing each other lah. Blind 
This COVID story: "Self-care and self-help awareness, a must for COVID-19 recovery"

https://m-timesofindia-com.cdn.ampprojec...mp_js_v=a6&_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQKKAFQArABIIACAw%3D%3D#aoh=16273717092294&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&_tf=From%20%251%24s
[+] 1 user Likes Teeth53's post

(27-07-2021, 12:46 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 11:59 AM)gottogo Wrote:  I have not seen such a report. Can you provide a link?

Suddenly SGtalk full of PHD and professors in genome and medical researchers ... so impressed    Laughing
Can this help?. (tao.car.cheu)

IFI27 could predict infection 1-wk B4 a positive PCR test, said co-author Joshua Rosenheim of Uni College London. 

Overall, testing for IFI27 correctly identified 84% Covid-19 cases n correctly ruled out in 95% uninfected participants. Blood biomarkers - IFI27 can signal other viruses as well, so PCR is still gold diagnosing standard for Covid-19. "However, testing for blood biomarkers is still valuable," Rosenheim said. "IFI27 predicted infection despite person not having any symptoms n often B4 a positive PCR test, so it could be used for contact tracing."

(27-07-2021, 11:27 AM)OLT Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 11:20 AM)Goldmine Wrote:  Were there not reports surfacing that were posted in this forum and other forum that people landed in hospital due to cardiac arrest after jab?

i tink u might have missed the later report that the cardic arrest is unrelated to the vaccine.

But of course, existing medical condition and unrelated to vaccine  Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

(27-07-2021, 04:03 PM)RichDad Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 11:27 AM)OLT Wrote:  i tink u might have missed the later report that the cardic arrest is unrelated to the vaccine.

But of course, existing medical condition and unrelated to vaccine  Laughing

no one force u to believe everything doctor say.  but there is really nothin u can do even if u dont believe. 

u cannot say they are wrong either. u can only say u dont believe.

Not him alone but the entire team make the decision.
They are the still the same where they offer Upgrading priority to those who voted for them.  ?

(27-07-2021, 04:12 PM)OLT Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 04:03 PM)RichDad Wrote:  But of course, existing medical condition and unrelated to vaccine  Laughing

no one force u to believe everything doctor say.  but there is really nothin u can do even if u dont believe. 

Yes, of course no proof so can't say who is right or wrong. 

But why they can say that 83 year old, unvaccinated woman died of Covid complications? Got proof? Could be existing condition also, right?

Also those vaccinated who did not get covid, is it because of their superior natural immunity or because of the vaccine?? How to prove?

Everything can't prove but they can say anything, how to trust them??
[+] 2 users Like RichDad's post

(27-07-2021, 04:30 PM)RichDad Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 04:12 PM)OLT Wrote:  no one force u to believe everything doctor say.  but there is really nothin u can do even if u dont believe. 

But why they can say that 83 year old, unvaccinated woman died of Covid complications? Got proof? Could be existing condition also, right?

Also those vaccinated who did not get covid, is it because of their superior natural immunity or because of the vaccine?? How to prove?

they got cert u no cert, so listen to who? 
Rotfl

(27-07-2021, 05:03 PM)OLT Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 04:30 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Yes, of course no proof so can't say who is right or wrong. 

they got cert u no cert, so listen to who? 
Rotfl

I never ask anyone to listen to me. I just ask you to think. Don't just blindly listen to people with cert.   Laughing
[+] 2 users Like RichDad's post

F them all, the hypocritical useless bas tards
very special place in hell for them

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
[+] 1 user Likes wendychan's post

Jesus came down on earth to save the lost sheep . He unites ppl by encouraging to preach to the world the Gospel of Salvation.

(27-07-2021, 02:52 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  
(26-07-2021, 11:53 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  only tabao.. wait till they say unvax cannot go inside mall ... need enough voice to stamp their tyranny behaviour
Young or old... Finna Bo chap seow...dead or alive n or on wheelchair. Chinhu TP is 80% to be
Vaccinated. "Obedient local peoples follow rules and regulation end up punished not allow dine out."

should increase tax for the vax cos they are using more of the infrastracture than the unvax lo  Big Grin

(27-07-2021, 05:54 PM)wendychan Wrote:  F them all, the hypocritical useless bas tards
very special  place in hell for them
Heart

(27-07-2021, 04:30 PM)RichDad Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 04:12 PM)OLT Wrote:  no one force u to believe everything doctor say.  but there is really nothin u can do even if u dont believe. 

During Pandemic or "Pandemic" they are the king. Rule with iron fist  Big Grin

(27-07-2021, 12:51 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 12:38 AM)happyharvest Wrote:  waiting for all vax to have a big party around the world.. interesting case study next

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/not-hoax-famil...18892.html

I have also seen exactly opposite version of pro vax who mock at ppl who refused to take died from vaccine  Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes happyharvest's post

(27-07-2021, 02:53 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 02:48 PM)OLT Wrote:  if u are talking about 2 conflicting reports, and as a layman u dunno wat to believe, i can understand u choose wait for sometimes for a clearer picture.

but now, u have tonnes of articles out there saying the same things, and u cannot find any to refute it, and u choose not to believe.... den i duno wat to say.
Obamao got tonnes of article to refute but unfortunately he not around or dun want post..... Rolleyes

where is he man ? paging for Obamao  Big Grin

(27-07-2021, 03:57 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 12:46 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Suddenly SGtalk full of PHD and professors in genome and medical researchers ... so impressed    Laughing
Can this help?. (tao.car.cheu)

IFI27 could predict infection 1-wk B4 a positive PCR test, said co-author Joshua Rosenheim of Uni College London. 

Overall, testing for IFI27 correctly identified 84% Covid-19 cases n correctly ruled out in 95% uninfected participants. Blood biomarkers - IFI27 can signal other viruses as well, so PCR is still gold diagnosing standard for Covid-19. "However, testing for blood biomarkers is still valuable," Rosenheim said. "IFI27 predicted infection despite person not having any symptoms n often B4 a positive PCR test, so it could be used for contact tracing."
 "Prof" Teeth53, I layman. Can explain what is  IFI27 what is B4, what are the potential symptoms and why PCR is still gold diagnosing standard?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(27-07-2021, 09:19 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 12:51 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  https://sg.yahoo.com/news/not-hoax-famil...18892.html

I have also seen exactly opposite version of pro vax who mock at ppl who refused to take died from vaccine  Rotfl

Share the link leh ... don't just say say leh

(27-07-2021, 09:47 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 09:19 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  I have also seen exactly opposite version of pro vax who mock at ppl who refused to take died from vaccine  Rotfl

Share the link leh ... don't just say say leh

i shared before in old sgtalk.. it doesn't matter u believe or not.. who cares..
[+] 1 user Likes happyharvest's post

(27-07-2021, 10:04 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 09:47 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Share the link leh ... don't just say say leh

i shared before in old sgtalk.. it doesn't matter u believe or not.. who cares..

I don't care too because this is an anonymous forum so I never take posts here seriously and the same applies to my postings Big Grin .
I already jabbed .... I only want as many people jabbed as possible so we can really go into an endemic .... any jab Wink

(27-07-2021, 06:15 AM)RichDad Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 01:11 AM)gottogo Wrote:  Vaccination does not stop you from infecting others. It also does not stop you from getting infected.  So how does the non-vaccinated
endanger others?   Huh Huh

It is not about non vacc endangering others. It is about the non vacc getting infected and needing hospital resources.  That's their main argument. 

Gahmen is placing all hopes on vaccination to prevent overloading the health care system, don't care what side effects. As long as overall benefits outweigh risks (for the country), they will pursue this.

It is a very difficult and touchy policy that even ang moh gahmens are introducing. For ang moh, this is a violation of their rights. Here, probably all toe the line.

Wait for Sinovac or Novavax to be approved (for people who don't want mRNA), no choice liao.

I think once the mRNA & non mRNA vaccines  are officially approved, they will make vacc compulsory. For now, they don't dare so chut pattern first  Angry

Novavax is being developed by usa . should be easier to  get aprroved by sg gament.

it is a solution but not complete one.
lw needs time to learn how to think harder and formulate things for completely.
how to eat cake and have it or at least min impact. not jump on every solution that
comes to table.
lee should stay on beyond covid-19 for people to develop.
it will not be good to just past it down.

(27-07-2021, 05:47 PM)RichDad Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 05:03 PM)OLT Wrote:  they got cert u no cert, so listen to who? 
Rotfl

I never ask anyone to listen to me. I just ask you to think. Don't just blindly listen to people with cert.   Laughing

like i said, u dont have to believe, but the least u can do is respect the docs decision instead of mocking them, afterall, they got the cert,. not u.