nasi padang is $10.30, told 'rent is expensive'

Sometimes I curious those work at orchard road how they spend on their lunch

Or they pack food bring to work ?

I do know there is a Coffeeshop around orchard road need to walk

Also some claim go PUB building canteen eat

Last time

(03-01-2023, 10:13 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Sometimes I curious those work at orchard road how they spend on their lunch

Last time

They will eat in staff canteen, or take a bus to a nearest hawker center........... Clapping Gesti-109

[Image: kgeocqt.gif]

(03-01-2023, 10:18 PM)debono Wrote:  They will eat in staff canteen, or take a bus to a nearest hawker center........... Clapping Gesti-109

actually I remember got one time i need to go Orchard road quite often , I do saw those retail staffs go food court at shopping mall eat.

Guess they only go those food courts which still can afford daily not those food court like at Ion Orchard.

(03-01-2023, 10:51 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  [Image: kgeocqt.gif]
What are they doing.............? Thinking

You have 3 choices
$29
$10.30 or
$6

So, you can have your pick

(03-01-2023, 10:59 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  actually I remember got one time i need to go Orchard road quite often , I do saw those retail staffs go food court at shopping mall eat.

Guess they only go those food courts which still can afford daily not those food court like at Ion Orchard.

Go lucky plaza chiak chai png 3-4 $ nia

(03-01-2023, 10:13 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Sometimes I curious those work at orchard road how they spend on their lunch

Last time

While I was working there, I usually go to either Comcentre or Lucky Plaza for lunch. Still cheap at these places back then. Not sure about the prices at these places now.

We will keep complaining but the price will keep going up because no one care and can’t be help.

you guys complaint price is hing wait till you go KL ... they have caught up

noodles now is 15 RM , thats SGD 5 here... thats the benchmark...everything went up
e

My mutton bryani is $7

This dirty neh who pocketed my $7 sure backside grow huge piles and family end up living on the streets begging

This was $5 pre-covid.  Don't know how much it is now.

Jac Lau never come out to say "$5 only. Thank you" now?? 

[Image: 5-meal-tk-u-PA-P.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(04-01-2023, 08:33 AM)keys Wrote:  you guys complaint price is hing wait till you go KL ... they have caught up

noodles now is 15 RM , thats SGD 5 here... thats the benchmark...everything went up
e

So KL had caught up with Singapore's price............ crying

Food Business quiet.. owner face black black

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(04-01-2023, 11:11 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Food Business quiet.. owner face black black

But when there is a long queue then Smiling all the day............. Smile

(04-01-2023, 11:15 AM)debono Wrote:  But when there is a long queue then Smiling all the day............. Smile

Long q also angry too much job 😊

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Why no price tag? worker charge higher to pocket the difference? Ownself increase salary arh?  Thinking

(04-01-2023, 11:41 AM)wulala Wrote:  Why no price tag? worker charge higher to pocket the difference? Ownself increase salary arh?  Thinking

The price hike is to pay the workers bonuses and let them go for holidays................. Laughing Gesti-109