our gov is manipulative and evil

(08-03-2022, 01:58 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Certain things cannot let those dumbfark voters know lah.🤣🤣🤣
Rothschild. Read this on scmp.com

(08-03-2022, 07:52 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  Rothschild. Read this on scmp.com
PUTIN KICKS USURIOUS ROTHSCHILD OUT OF RUSSIA:CHECKMATES THE TWO

(08-03-2022, 07:55 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  PUTIN KICKS USURIOUS ROTHSCHILD OUT OF RUSSIA:CHECKMATES THE TWO

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/putin-kic...far-khalid

(08-03-2022, 08:16 PM)5354 Wrote:  PRs are not jobless underachievers

Get it?

Dear Malaysian LJ

Who cares about PRs?

Are you mad like PAP

And must talk rubbish from their arsehole?

See the similarities in his speech and your comments?

Just like you who are Traitor and did not do NS

[Image: CCS-Singapore-Core-is-not-only-Singaporeans-2016.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Whatever it is, defeat govt the proper way, but voting them out or trimming their advantage to less than 2/3.

And not thru some other stupid extreme activities.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

Time to vote all these white rubbish out of Parliament.
[+] 3 users Like Alice Alicia's post

#3. The idiotic Chan says Singapore Core does not mean only Citizens or PRs
(reply to Jac's comment above)

#4.  PAP made CECA their scapegoats
To divide Singapore

[Image: CCS-Falsehood-against-CECA.png]

What rubbish if he saying Sinkies core is not Sinkies only?
Shd be called UN Core not Sinkies Core…. Rotfl
名不正则言不顺。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

CECA was used to divide Singaporeans or Singaporeans were divided by CECA?

(09-03-2022, 12:45 PM)Dan Wrote:  CECA was used to divide Singaporeans or Singaporeans was divided by CECA?

In any case Singaporeans are divided by CECA....

(08-03-2022, 02:20 PM)Sticw Wrote:  The simple reason why govt can always out maneuver citizens most of the time. Humans are inherently self centered that is to say if my property sitting on gains, I have good CPF savings, some cash, a decent paying job... Why would I bother to think about others? All I need to do is parrot whatever my govt and pay master say. I don't even need to think. There are forumers here you can name.

How many OK folks will voice out for the not so OK and even extrapolate current policies and situation to raise potential issues? Unless they want to be seen as renegade, maverick or opposition that needs to be silence.

So when you have a large enough population that many are employed by the govt or thru GLC, you can be sure that the govt forever can control the general population.

It's just biz.
You would not need to think of others if you do not hv future generations on yr line.  If this is the case, you will be happy to live for yourself.  I am happy for you.  Congrats.

(09-03-2022, 12:53 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  You would not need to think of others if you do not hv future generations on yr line.  If this is the case, you will be happy to live for yourself.  I am
happy for you.  Congrats.

Very true, if you do not have future generations on your line, then you will be happy to live by yourself, but many here have future generations to think about.....

(09-03-2022, 12:57 PM)debono Wrote:  Very true, if you do not have future generations on your line, then you will be happy to live by yourself, but many here have future generations to think about.....
Only sticw is a rare gem.  But, I do hv my siblings' kids whom I am stil concerns of.

(09-03-2022, 02:20 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Only sticw is a rare gem.  But, I do hv my siblings' kids whom I am stil concerns of.

Gan Kim Yong failed my uncle

JoTeo failed me

6G will fail our next generation, too.

There is no way they will change because they are still the same PAP.

good that now more ppl know

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

Nothing can move or demoralised PAP except unfavorable external factors
which we have no control like this Russian war.
Many are unwilling to sacrifice and are afraid of pain. Holding on to their chicken wings in the comforts of their nests but at the same time complained a lot about PAP ... please look into your mirror.

(09-03-2022, 03:34 PM)Dan Wrote:  Nothing can move or demoralised PAP except unfavorable external factors
which we have no control like this Russian war.
Many are unwilling to sacrifice and are afraid of pain. Holding on to their chicken wings in the comforts of their nests but at the same time complained a lot about PAP ... please look into your mirror.

I see you point, and concur with your comments......