https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

[Image: nudie.gif]

https://www.straitstimes.com/business/pr...girlfriend

Ex gf nehneh quite big Smile

Smile

(07-11-2022, 05:11 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Ex gf nehneh quite big Smile

Your eyes got stamp where got big? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

stock manipulator crime more serious than husband killer, drunk driver that killed pedestrian/other road user.

(07-11-2022, 05:12 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Your eyes got stamp where got big? Big Grin

Give u suck. Want?

Smile

(07-11-2022, 05:19 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Give u suck. Want?

Dowan... sour liao

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

40yrs seems excessive but what he did destroy many brokers and punters who lost fortunes ... they prefer he die and burn in he'll.

But it is a while collar crime ..40yrs is too much....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

he should have taken the stock trading course by adam khoo or guru trader thomas yin

he will still make alot of money but no jail

btw
adam khoo say he made millions of dollar during the 2020 covid crash

Aiya ABC shares counter still here; trading in Sgx market... some change name some cannot but we still know it old names.. ....

(07-11-2022, 05:40 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  40yrs seems excessive but what he did destroy many brokers and punters  who lost fortunes ...  they prefer he die and burn in he'll.

But it is a while collar crime ..40yrs is too much....

Do you know what was the real loss? 

You very well know that market value loss is not real loss.

The prosecution has been touting fiction about the $8 billion loss.

Pan-El is definitely much more serious event.!!! 

Stock exchanges in Singapore and Malaysia had to be closed. There was fraudulent accounting at Pan-El group. issuance of forged shares certificates, almost all broking firm went bust and end with the banks taking them over. The "forward-contract" business ended with banks losing over several billion dollars - real loss.

The maximum sentence was 6-years for the mastermind, Peter Tham.

How can John Soh manipulation be more serious than Pan-El...?? nudie

It's either this John take all the blame or the prosecutor should charge the other accomplices as well. This case drag for so many years and don't tell me they let off so easily. 40 years for John or share amongst all accomplices.
[+] 2 users Like freedom's post

(07-11-2022, 05:45 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  he should have taken the stock trading course by adam khoo or guru trader thomas yin

he will still make alot of money but no jail

btw
adam khoo say he made millions of dollar during the 2020 covid crash

Adam Khoo said he made "one milliom" not millions but he likely lost it all back and more because he did not sell before Nasdaq crash and his favorites like Adobe lost more than 50%.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(07-11-2022, 06:12 PM)SGSeniorCitizen1952 Wrote:  Do you know what was the real loss? 

You very well know that market value loss is not real loss.

The prosecution has been touting fiction about the $8 billion loss.

Pan-El is definitely much more serious event.!!! 

Stock exchanges in Singapore and Malaysia had to be closed. There was fraudulent accounting at Pan-El group. issuance of forged shares certificates, almost all broking firm went bust and end with the banks taking them over. The "forward-contract" business ended with banks losing over several billion dollars - real loss.

The maximum sentence was 6-years for the mastermind, Peter Tham.

How can John Soh manipulation be more serious than Pan-El...?? nudie

I met tan koon swan's brother
once I was with a group of pple who meet at pearl centre ..and drink coffee..I met them in philip Futures PL..
for some time we sat and talk abt stocks and politics
for a few yrs
I did not know one guy was tan koon swan's brother
the group call him KP Tan...
KP tan also lost like millions of dollar ..

Stupid fark..they should allow John Soh to be active in Market...they are the One who actually make the LJ SGX market more vibrant....10bill daily trade vs now 1Billion miserable volume...
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

(07-11-2022, 06:25 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  I met tan koon swan's brother
once I was with a group of pple who meet at pearl centre ..and drink coffee..I met them in philip Futures PL..
for some time we sat and talk abt stocks and politics
for a few yrs
I did not know one guy was tan koon swan's brother
the group call him KP Tan...
KP tan also lost like millions of dollar ..

Those who know the Pan-El event will know how it impacted the stock market, stock broking business and banking and regulation. It was really a systemic event.

John Soh? ...kuching kurah.. crying

(07-11-2022, 06:28 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Stupid fark..they should allow John Soh to be active in Market...they are the One who actually make the LJ SGX market more vibrant....10bill daily trade vs now 1Billion miserable volume...

Clapping Clapping Clapping

Leroy...should be Ex KimEng ak Indo Kia..
Gabriel Gan.... was at shareinvestors then move to LimTan then Fraser..
Ken Tai....was KimEng Technical CTA story teller..then move to private
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

(07-11-2022, 04:53 PM)bobby Wrote:  [Image: nudie.gif]

Guru like Thomas Yin and Adam Khoo should be jailed for 30 years as welll.

Stupid fark..they should allow John Soh to be active in Market...they are the One who actually make the LJ SGX market more vibrant....10bill daily trade vs now 1Billion miserable volume...