This type of blur-sotong "No foresight" face is Minister quality ah?

(28-06-2023, 03:28 PM)Dan Wrote:  Everything related to Sylvia including her private life and family is relevant to the topic 'Roman Catholic' in our discussion?

You are the best when it comes  twisting and deviating in any given subject.

If you still don't get it, then I'd be wasting my time to engage your further.

You are not in my league.  Rolleyes

(28-06-2023, 03:37 PM)Oyk Wrote:  If you still don't get it, then I'd be wasting my time to engage your further.

You are not in my league.  Rolleyes

That's how you run away like a dog with its tail between the legs.
[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post

(28-06-2023, 09:20 AM)Oyk Wrote:  As a Han Singaporean, I take umbrage at you, a Chinese, calling us Sinkiepooreans.

Clearly u unable to adapt in this changing world

U r a stumbling dinasaur in a porcelain shop
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(28-06-2023, 07:23 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Clearly u unable to adapt in this changing world

U r a stumbling dinasaur in a porcelain shop

And your idea of a changed world is that Singaporean is to be spelt as Sinkiepoorean?

Listen up! You can continue to live in your own rathole but your world is not we Singaporeans' world.

Our world.... nothing poor about this non Michelin certified dinner.  Rolleyes

Sinkiepooreans?

[Image: IMG-20230628-180703.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(28-06-2023, 08:15 PM)Oyk Wrote:  And your idea of a changed world is that Singaporen is to be spelt as Sinkiepoorean?

Listen up! You can continue to live in your own rathole but your world is not we Singaporeans' world.

Sinkiepooreans?

You not a Sinkie, but a CECA, that's why you dun accept that Sinkie is poor, hence Sinkiepoor!

(28-06-2023, 08:15 PM)Oyk Wrote:  And your idea of a changed world is that Singaporean is to be spelt as Sinkiepoorean?

Sinkiepooreans?

(28-06-2023, 08:36 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  You not a Sinkie, but a CECA, that's why you dun accept that Sinkie is poor, hence Sinkiepoor!

We are Singaporeans lah! Big Grin Spell the word correctly lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(29-06-2023, 06:32 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  We are Singaporeans lah! Big Grin Spell the word correctly lah!

Times has changed, you need to keep up with the times!

Since Sinkie is now poor, it is most apt to call Singapore as Sinkiepoor

At least it has not downgrade to Sunkenpore, but has become Cecapore or Indiapore

You don't agree?

(28-06-2023, 09:33 AM)Oyk Wrote:  How the fugg did he get 303 repu for calling us Sinkiepooreans?   Rotfl

Perhaps clones giving himself points? You hv to ask him.

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

(28-06-2023, 09:33 AM)Oyk Wrote:  How the fugg did he get 303 repu for calling us Sinkiepooreans?   Rotfl

IAM not calling you Sinkiepoorean ok, why you act like so molested liddat?

For you, I call you Cecaporean, which is most apt

(29-06-2023, 07:48 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Times has changed, you need to keep up with the times!

Since Sinkie is now poor, it is most apt to call Singapore as Sinkiepoor

At least it has not downgrade to Sunkenpore, but has become Cecapore or Indiapore

You don't agree?

45% of the foreigners working here come from Malaysia.  The vast majority of these jhks who come here are Hans, which is why you'd think that they are Singaporeans and worse yet, that we don't have a population decline problem and that all the talks about our low TFR must be a PAP hoax.

The more visible ones are those cooking cai png, selling watches or clothes in shops in shopping malls.  If anyone thinks aiya, just a few here and there nia, it's a small number, he is dead wrong.  There are 1.3 million Malaysians working in Singapore, and a huge number, I repeat, a HUGE number of them are working in white collar jobs in the Accounts Department, the HR Department, etc, many even in managerial roles.  These are jobs our zoomers also want to do, get it?

You should be able to see that we are more of a jiuhupore than cecapore, if you can get your facts right first. Rolleyes

(29-06-2023, 07:57 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  IAM not calling you Sinkiepoorean ok, why you act like so molested liddat?

For you, I call you Cecaporean, which is most apt

You can call me anything you want and I cannot stop you.

Just like I can truthfully tell this forum that I am a Han Singaporean, and you cannot stop me. Rolleyes

(29-06-2023, 08:03 AM)Oyk Wrote:  45% of the foreigners working here come from Malaysia.  The vast majority of these jhks who come here are Hans, which is why you'd think that they are Singaporeans and worse yet, that we don't have a population decline problem and that all the talks about our low TFR must be a PAP hoax.

The more visible ones are those cooking cai png, selling watches or clothes in shops in shopping malls.  If anyone thinks aiya, just a few here and there nia, it's a small number, he is dead wrong.  There are 1.3 million Malaysians working in Singapore, and a huge number, I repeat, a HUGE number of them are working in white collar jobs in the Accounts Department, the HR Department, etc, many even in managerial roles.  These are jobs our zoomers also want to do, get it?

You should be able to see that we are more of a jiuhupore than cecapore, if you can get your facts right first. Rolleyes

How dare you call Sinkiepoor a Jiuhupore when you're a Cecaporean?

You better show some respect to your own CECA race ok, ingrate!

(29-06-2023, 08:07 AM)Oyk Wrote:  You can call me anything you want and I cannot stop you.

Just like I can truthfully tell this forum that I am a Han Singaporean, and you cannot stop me. Rolleyes

Why I need to stop you? I prefer to let you rot and become a laughing stock for insisting you're a Han Singaporean when on your IC, it is clearly stated you're a CECA

(29-06-2023, 08:08 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  I know you are a Han Singaporean which here, we call Chinese Singaporeans.  Calling you ceca was only a joke.

I know I know.

Tell you a true story.  Once there was this elderly Ah Por who was admitted to a horsepeter here.  Apparently, she was the typical upper-generation Ah Soh (when younger) and now Ah Por (she's elderly) who had never been to school.  She could not speak English but most of the nurses were from the Philippines and Myanmar (not ceca, fyi) who only offered a choice of English or Tagalog/Burmese for conversation.

Ah Por open mouth close mouth also spoke Cantonese.

The few young Singaporean nurses could not speak or understand Cantonese and tried to communicate with her using the Mandarin dialect, but those of us who can speak both Mandarin and Cantonese know that they are not mutually intelligible.  Ah Por didn't understand a word of Mandarin which in those days, her generation would call kok yu 国语 rather than huayu 华语 or hanyu 汉语, even though Mandarin was called kok yu in Taiwan, while Singapore's kok yu was Malay.

A young nurse from Malaysia, you can call her jiuhu nurse came to the rescue.  She spoke in fluent Cantonese with Ah Por and the job got done.  I was there and witnessed this but could not help even though I could speak Cantonese because my role was a rather different one..... Big Grin

(29-06-2023, 08:30 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I know I know.

Tell you a true story.  Once there was this elderly Ah Por who was admitted to a horsepeter here.  Apparently, she was the typical upper-generation Ah Soh (when younger) and now Ah Por (she's elderly) who had never been to school.  She could not speak English but most of the nurses were from the Philippines and Myanmar (not ceca, fyi) who only offered a choice of English or Tagalog/Burmese for conversation.

Ah Por open mouth close mouth also spoke Cantonese.

The few young Singaporean nurses could not speak or understand Cantonese and tried to communicate with her using the Mandarin dialect, but those of us who can speak both Mandarin and Cantonese know that they are not mutually intelligible.  Ah Por didn't understand a word of Mandarin which in those days, her generation would call kok yu 国语 rather than huayu 华语 or hanyu 汉语, even though Mandarin was called kok yu in Taiwan, while Singapore's kok yu was Malay.

A young nurse from Malaysia, you can call her jiuhu nurse came to the rescue.  She spoke in fluent Cantonese with Ah Por and the job got done.  I was there and witnessed this but could not help even though I could speak Cantonese because my role was a rather different one..... Big Grin

Long-winded grandmother story

TL'DR

(29-06-2023, 08:40 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Good story.  Please keep them coming.  Clapping

Rotfl