Reports of China’s demise are exaggerated

(06-04-2024, 01:55 PM)Oyk Wrote:  No wonder you made so many enemies in edmw.   Love

why need to become enemies leh? Tongue

why need to scared? why need to be sore and butthurtz? why need to mash report button / PM mods? why need to camp feedback forum? Tongue

unless one is an enemy to the truth and wants to silence/censor rigorous debate LOLOLOL... Tongue

never even unleash our full potential... just hold a civil discussion with evidence and facts nia and people already cannot take it riao leh...  Tongue

ownself say ownself "sterner" material but touch chiur heart also chiu know the truth rah LOLOLOLOL... Tongue

come on man... why need to be so triggered recently LOLOLOL... Tongue

chiu scared people call chiu out meh? Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Geneco's post

The pundek CCB Oyk can't spin a more far fetched story than telling everyone in Sgtalk that he went on a personal trek throughout China to speak with the underbelly of the country. It's like anyone going to the US and purposefully seeking out and meeting the homeless and druggies in the slums of NYC, Philadelphia, Chicago, San Francisco, etc. instead of seeing the Grand Canyon, watching a play at Broadway or trekking through Yellowstone national park. To do the latest exposé for a news channel?

This Oyk bullshite is beyond stupid LMFAO!

(06-04-2024, 01:42 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  Must be next level mental to post anti china shite many times per day.

Then again CECAs and some local "chinese privilege" minorities know no bounds in their rabid hatred of all things Chinese.

I don't hate all things Chinese, but have to ADMIT that I don't like dongbei food.  The smell of it from ten feet away can already make me puke.  Every dish is brown brown wan.  Eek!  I'd rather eat Indian Nasi Biryani.   Big Grin

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(06-04-2024, 02:07 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  The pundek CCB Oyk can't spin a more far fetched story than telling everyone in Sgtalk that he went on a personal trek throughout China to speak with the underbelly of the country.  It's like anyone going to the US and meeting the homeless and druggies in the slums of NYC, Philadelphia, Chicago, San Francisco, etc. instead of seeing the Grand Canyon, watching a play at Broadway or trekking through Yellowstone national park.

then he should know if 700 million PRCs have died of covid because some "expert" claim of vaccine efficacy 50% = 50% dead.... Tongue

or if they 3 gorges dam have collapsed because of a grassloot youtube university "expert" LOLOLOL... Tongue

or if there are doomsday covid variants like "black tongue" and "white lungs" variants LOLOLOL... Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

(06-04-2024, 02:10 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I don't hate all things Chinese, but have to ADMIT that I don't like dongbei food.  The smell of it from ten feet away can already make me puke.  Every dish is brown brown wan.  Eek!  I'd rather eat Indian Nasi Biryani.   Big Grin

Who the fug cares what a lying fugface CECA like you likes?  KNNCCB!

(06-04-2024, 02:11 PM)Geneco Wrote:  then he should know if 700 million PRCs have died of covid because some "expert" claim of vaccine efficacy 50% = 50% dead.... Tongue

or if they 3 gorges dam have collapsed because of a grassloot youtube university "expert" LOLOLOL... Tongue

or if there are doomsday covid variants like "black tongue" and "white lungs" variants LOLOLOL... Tongue
Goes to show all these Chinese haters like Multiversal aka Oyk and others are just a bunch of lying idiots with cow dung in their heads.

When cornered, they resort to outright lies and fabrications which amusingly makes them out to be even bigger morons than they already are.
[+] 1 user Likes aiptasia's post