singapore offend china again

becos singapore kay po go and congrulate taiwan new elected president

https://time.com/6555889/china-rebukes-s...tulations/

lee sian long
wat next level meeting with china?

No reason to jealous we congratulate ROC new President....so many yrs we did that since Lee KY time...
[+] 2 users Like ysh02's post

Let’s see what they want to confiscate from us this time round.

When Hong Kong and Macau appointed new leaders, Singapore also congratulated them.

Same as when Johor Sultan ascended his role.

It doesn't mean that Singapore recognised their independence.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

If KMT had won, would it be a different story?

[Image: Screen-Shot-2018-03-13-at-11.41.30-AM.png]

(16-01-2024, 08:52 PM)dysh02 Wrote:  No reason to jealous we congratulate ROC new President....so many yrs we did that since Lee KY time...

Regardless of which party won in every erection, we had congratulated the candidate who became the erected president as you said correctly.

We have not changed. The CCP under the human bear has changed and so what was tolerated (tolerated not accepted) in the past is now not.

It's still the same CCP, communist, but its real colours are showing, it's become, to put it nicely, assertive. Singapore is always a good boy to whip to warn the rest of ASEAN.

We have been whipped by Malaysia so many times that China couldn't have not noticed that we are good to bully because we always diam diam...

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

Stupid china people....
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

(16-01-2024, 10:23 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I have not changed except my avatar which I stole in order to have a new face

I have been whipped by many readers here but I still standing tall. Stealing, lying and fuucking my mother is part of our Han culture.

[Image: 39oYSVE.jpg]

[Image: CwHQIEe.jpg]

Laughing Laughing

(16-01-2024, 09:50 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Let’s see what they want to confiscate from us this time round.

Taking back all those MRT trains "made in China" and Alibaba flying home on magic carpet.

[Image: IMG-0759.gif]

Need to make some noises if not no one knows where little dot is.
Unlike LYk's era, the man was well respected by other world leaders.

knn,,, buy so many fxxk 15 and 16, hearsay no place to park , park at US..

all poteng nver go parliament,,, lucky i poteng too nver go election..

elect ghost MP..

u all boycott dont go vote lah.. GE we go swimming or workout,,
dont waste our time..

(17-01-2024, 02:23 AM)Oasis Wrote:  Need to make some noises if not no one knows where little dot is.
Unlike LYk's era, the man was well respected by other world leaders.

Don't forget to carry their trumpet 🎺

Singapore plays both sides. Just curious how come China has not summoned Singapore ambassador unlike Philippines. Could be already said sorry at the earliest to save face.

(17-01-2024, 06:47 AM)Clyde Wrote:  Singapore plays both sides. Just curious how come China has not summoned Singapore ambassador unlike Philippines. Could be already said sorry at the earliest to save face.

China just reminded Singapore on her "One China" policy.
In which was stated in Singapore's congrats to Lai in his winning of Election. 
Simple as that...

(17-01-2024, 07:13 AM)moonrab Wrote:  China just reminded Singapore on her "One China" policy.
In which was stated in Singapore's congrats to Lai in his winning of Election. 
Simple as that...

Ha! Only Singapore and Philippines in SE Asia doing it. For Philippines is understandable as she is paid by assmericunt to create trouble for China.
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post

we have deep relationship with taiwan ..our SAF train there

Singapore support the 1 China and Taiwan is part of China

(17-01-2024, 07:43 AM)Clyde Wrote:  Ha! Only Singapore and Philippines in SE Asia doing it. For Philippines is understandable as she is paid by assmericunt to create trouble for China.

In every Taiwanese election, Singapore sent congrats to winner too...
Same for HK election. 

Taiwan and Hong Kong are special trading partners with Singapore for decades. 
Even before Deng's days..

(17-01-2024, 08:16 AM)BigNLong Wrote:  we have deep relationship with taiwan ..our SAF train there

Singapore support the 1 China and Taiwan is part of China

Hearsay Saf was sabotage by taiwan shipper. They sent our terrax to HK. That was why it was unloaded in Hk port

Hope Vivi dun respond and tell China to "respect" outcome of Taiwan's election.      Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

KNN .. glassheart country

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

Better don't stand in the way when China and Taiwan fight. The Taiwanese like to drag us in.