so which pap minister to be blamed for the 1000 daily cases?

Seem like no one is interested to talk about the spike.. But why really caused the spike??

I don't think we had open up fully, yet, and out of nowhere number of cases rose to 1000..

So to be fair, we can't blame the spike on opening up.. But if not due to opening up, then due to what?

Will it get worse when we open up more?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Dr Robert Young

https://imgur.com/5KrBSQ4

Blame the dictator, every action comes directly or indirectly from him and his wife.

The rest are just yesmen.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

CECA 2.0
https://youtu.be/q-MIu9fL-KA?list=PL1yqR...2A6fY9b1Q0

You can know by going to 42minutes why the more you jab people the more the cases by PCR

And if the PCR threshold no. is high enough, the vaccinated will become another statistic due to the PCR.

(20-09-2021, 09:14 AM)Kgliangp Wrote:  Citizens can be replaced easily with importation. When did the white thieves have ever given a thoughtful consideration for the citizens

When there isn’t any sgean we have ceca to take over. Go sleep with your money

lee sian long got vaccinated just before the spike
how 'convenient'

(23-09-2021, 06:20 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  lee sian long got vaccinated just before the spike
how 'convenient'

Do we need to be vaccinate every 6 months.?

As long as we can be better than Malaysia can already. Tio bo

(20-09-2021, 11:04 AM)Ernesto Wrote:  Instead of upgrading local job with better pay, now many unable to pay tax due to lower pay and losses their job.

Worst is that they creat jobs for the FT and they pay tax to their home town, the white also loss in tax collection. am I right?

(23-09-2021, 08:26 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  As long as we can be better than Malaysia can already. Tio bo

We should be better than Malaysia, cos we are a smaller nation..