sporeans prefer to make lesser gain selling hdb than to sell to ceca

hear fr my neighbour one of his friend staying in the next blk pref to sell 10k  lower to a chinese family to a ceca family fearing later lots of trouble fr the ceca family n the neighbours will not hv as usual gd terms with the seller brothers staying 1 flr below

clap for the seller who has a heart ,not everything is about money.
[+] 6 users Like talky's post

(17-12-2022, 05:37 PM)talky Wrote:  hear fr my neighbour one of his friend staying in the next blk pref to sell 10k  lower to a chinese family to a ceca family fearing later lots of trouble fr the ceca family n the neighbours will not hv as usual gd terms with the seller brothers staying 1 flr below

Also other reasons

My friend's mother at Simei wanted to sell her HDB

but one visit from CECA buyer bring another 8 or 9 people to view

and came up with 20 complains about the unit

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

unless is good relationship with long time neighbour
usually is rental, extra $500 also dun wan

(17-12-2022, 05:37 PM)talky Wrote:  hear fr my neighbour one of his friend staying in the next blk pref to sell 10k  lower to a chinese family to a ceca family fearing later lots of trouble fr the ceca family n the neighbours will not hv as usual gd terms with the seller brothers staying 1 flr below

Kudos to the Chinese family who prefer to sell his HDB flat to a Singaporean Chinese rather than to a CECA.... Clapping Laughing nudie
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

When I sold my 5-rm flat in Queenstown, I also does not want to sell to CECA because they wil create lots of problems when handing over. My brother who is an agent hv several bad experience with CECA buyers before.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

Same here also

How come CECA can buy HDB? Is the rule changed allowing any Tom, Dick and Harry to buy? .... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(17-12-2022, 05:46 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Same here also
My brother hv sued one CECA buyer who refused to take over unit after signing Option to Purchase. He sued the buyer and that CECA paid 20k compensation.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(17-12-2022, 05:49 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  My brother hv sued one CECA buyer who refused to take over unit after signing Option to Purchase. He sued the buyer and that CECA paid 20k compensation.
Regret after OTP..wah phiang really waste people time.knn

(17-12-2022, 05:49 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  My brother hv sued one CECA buyer who refused to take over unit after signing Option to Purchase. He sued the buyer and that CECA paid 20k compensation.

Good to know of your victory........ Clapping Laughing Gesti-109

(17-12-2022, 05:45 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  When I sold my 5-rm flat in Queenstown, I also does not want to sell to CECA because they wil create lots of problems when handing over. My brother who is an agent hv several bad experience with CECA buyers before.

LISTEN TO THE RIGHT PERSON IS NEVER WRONG
THEY HV THE 1ST HAND N MOST RELIABLE INF

THEREFORE NEVER HV ANY THING TO DO W CECA WHETHER RENTAL OR BUYING/SELLING HDB FLATS TO SAVE YRSELF FR TROUBLE N METAL TORTURE.
THE EXTRA FEW THOUSAND IS NOT =ENOUGH FOR YR MENTAL BREAKDOWN.

(17-12-2022, 05:48 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  How come CECA can buy HDB? Is the rule changed allowing any Tom, Dick and Harry to buy? .... Thinking

Resale can
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

Very good

Well done bro

My unit rental when ask by property agent, what are the no go. ……. india variant black fungus ganges sewage CECA baboons.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin