the collapse of shopee
Exclamation 

https://youtu.be/hhrRi5pan4g
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

Chun weng, a Malaysian, trying to discredit singkie company to earn YouTube income. Not subscribing.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

The salary of fresh graduates there are higher then outside. This is not sustainable. Same to lazada and also google.

Collapsed already ah? Knnah, I still got some orders not receive yet how?     Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(18-01-2024, 09:35 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Collapsed already ah? Knnah, I still got some orders not receive yet how?   

I received counterfeit goods advertised as the real deal several times, so I stopped ordering from Shopee.  The prices weren't that low either.
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

Shopee is my favourite 😍 
Never stop buying over there..
Ah Chun is another Green Eye Monster la..🤣
Too many surrounding us from Malaysia. Especially the Chinese Malaysian, strange ya.

(18-01-2024, 09:37 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I received counterfeit goods advertised as the real deal several times, so I stopped ordering from Shopee.  The prices weren't that low either.

Most of the suppliers are re-ordering from TaoBao. Some of them buy in bulk and some simply send the goods to you from TaoBao

You may choose to do nothing, laze around, critisize and laugh at others. You may aso try to do something, enjoy the fruits of success or face miserable failures. It's up to you lah
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

My item already ship out on e way Heng huh

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(18-01-2024, 09:35 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Collapsed already ah? Knnah, I still got some orders not receive yet how?     Thinking

Just suck it up and accept your loss..You can still buy your diapers, wintergreen oil and diabetes insulin from shops here. Or you can ask Opserber to give some to you since you like to lick his balls so much.  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(18-01-2024, 09:07 AM)Clyde Wrote:  The salary of fresh graduates there are higher then outside. This is not sustainable. Same to lazada and also google.

All are overpaid and doing stuff that didn't use even 98% of what they studied in the university.

They are all having a fun time giggling and ordering Grab food delivery without feeling the pinch for paying a few bucks more.

If retrenched they will cry. Real tears.. wet wet tears.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

Wat wil hapen to my fruit flavored luminous condoms leh? Crying

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

又是一个跳梁小丑lah.

My Shopee item will receive today leh…

If you learn I Ching like me.
Never create bad karma for yourself.
Very foolish to black mouth on others.

[Image: IMG-3552.jpg]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

shoppee started by young ah tiongs ...forreset lee or something
they will anytime run road if something goes horribly wrong
like the 4arrow duo in the bitcouin scam

funnny only these tiongs dare to do it...
singaporean brainwash by pap for decades under the education system
all too timid like a mouse....study hard,,get phd..then fibd a job...when cannot find..they go to the rubbish bin to look fo r food

Many hot money flow out when Fed begin its rate hike.
The fellow don't even mentioned that.

(18-01-2024, 08:47 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  https://youtu.be/hhrRi5pan4g

collaspe meh.. today i just recevie my battery i order, another 2 more order form mainland china..

not so easy to collapse, they still got lot of cash to burn and also CEO said next q they will be profitable.

(18-01-2024, 09:35 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Collapsed already ah? Knnah, I still got some orders not receive yet how?     Thinking

(18-01-2024, 01:25 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Just suck it up and accept your loss..You can still buy your diapers, wintergreen oil and diabetes insulin from shops here. Or you can ask Opserber to give some to you since you like to lick his balls so much.  Rolleyes

(18-01-2024, 01:25 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I used a lot of wintergreen and diabetes insulin and I usually ask Observer when delivery by Shopee takes too long but I must lick his balls first hor no free lunch ok. Rolleyes

Laughing Laughing

(18-01-2024, 01:30 PM)Oyk Wrote:  [Image: S0tt0.png]

Still can order..

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

shopee is reliable. if u no receive they will not pay seller. and so far very good service..
u call they answer fast..

i hope they wont dies.
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post