Should we ask ex President Halimah to comment on Hamas attacks on Israel.

As Tharman is new, we should ask ex President Halimah to comment on Hamas attacks on Israel..

A more experienced President, MDM Halimah can provide Singaporeans with an in-depth knowledge of the conflicts.

Your opinion please

wat toking u she retires liao
WHO says 1 in 7 in our region seowLiao wonder why?
more dangerous than covid mosquito bites

(11-10-2023, 07:26 AM)Scythian Wrote:  As Tharman is new, we should ask ex President Halimah to comment on Hamas attacks on Israel..

A more experienced President, MDM Halimah can provide Singaporeans with an in-depth knowledge of the conflicts.

Your opinion please

Her reply will be as below;

“Singapore strongly condemns the rocket and terror attacks from Gaza on Israel, which have resulted in deaths and injuries of many innocent civilians,”

“Our thoughts are with the families of the victims. We call for an immediate end to the violence and urge all sides to do their utmost to protect the safety and security of civilians"

Happy with the reply?
Time for your medication.

(11-10-2023, 08:36 AM)moonrab Wrote:  Her reply will be as below;

“Singapore strongly condemns the rocket and terror attacks from Gaza on Israel, which have resulted in deaths and injuries of many innocent civilians,”

“Our thoughts are with the families of the victims. We call for an immediate end to the violence and urge all sides to do their utmost to protect the safety and security of civilians"

Happy with the reply?

Clapping

After Tharman will be your turn

(11-10-2023, 08:50 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Clapping

After Tharman will be your turn

I am too old for that..
Only can remind you to take medication 🤣

(11-10-2023, 08:52 AM)moonrab Wrote:  I am too old for that..
Only can remind you to take medication 🤣

Age is only a number

You so smart..what a waste.

Happy with the reply?

It had been reported in SCMP that the war polarised ASEAN members with Singapore making an official statement that condemned the attacks on Israel, and Malaysia and Indonesia on the side of HAMAS

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(11-10-2023, 08:55 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Age is only a number

You so smart..what a waste.

I am enjoying my life as a commoner Singaporean. Cheers 🍻

(11-10-2023, 09:00 AM)Oyk Wrote:  It had been reported in SCMP that the war polarised ASEAN members with Singapore making an official statement that condemned the attacks on Israel, and Malaysia and Indonesia on the side of HAMAS

Singapore condemned Hamas terrorist attacks. But Not on Palestinian. 
Malaysia and Indonesia support Palestine but not on the terrorist acts. 

SCMP is a rubbish news platform. Usually reports bad lights on Asean. 

"Minister Balakrishnan reiterated Singapore’s longstanding and principled support for a negotiated two-state solution consistent with relevant United Nations Security Council resolutions, with Israel and Palestine living side-by-side in peace and security, in order to achieve a durable, just and comprehensive solution," said MFA.

"Minister Balakrishnan expressed the hope that both the Israeli and Palestinian sides will find ways to engage in direct negotiations on the basis of a two-state solution. He also urged all parties to refrain from any unilateral actions that could increase tensions and undermine the prospects for peace."

Singapore and Asean advocated for peaceful two-state solution. In line with UN.
Same united stance.
[+] 1 user Likes moonrab's post

Happy with the reply?
my reply is better"
as what the chinese says 
to answer u i m a fool
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

What's happening between Hamas and Israel?

No wifi

(11-10-2023, 07:26 AM)Scythian Wrote:  As Tharman is new, we should ask ex President Halimah to comment on Hamas attacks on Israel..

Your opinion please

Is admin seeing this post by Scythian? Very dangerous.....

Your opinion please

Can you comment why u quit SG for Australia?

Smile

(12-10-2023, 08:55 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Can you comment why u quit SG for Australia?

My company posted me to Melbourne initially for 2 years. And then, continue extending and extending until forgotten to go back Singapore.

Hokkien saying " cannot recognise the house'