Thread Closed

tragic medical consequences suffered by folks after getting vaccinated

[Image: ?hash=ab70b6269effe18049c556f7244f9a66]

https://shrtco.de/SEnRKr

its all because of CHINA we have to take all these into out able body...

[Image: nudie.gif]

Right.. Everything just blame CCP.. So easy..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(01-08-2022, 08:04 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  its all because of CHINA we have to take all these into out able body...

Yalor.   

It's all because of China, US could not launch any rocket to the space station.   

Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl  

I can also say more cancer cases because of rising COE and GST.

In April, UK news media has reported that the COVID 19 pandemic was caused by Moderna accident leak of the virus. But somehow this news was not well received by many anti-China folks.

Therefore many continue to put the blame on China. Subsequently reports claimed that Pfizer’s vaccine will caused cancer in a period of 10 years, but again this information was further covered up or overshadowed by the anti-China folks again.

All these information was shared here in this forum. But conveniently the anti-China folks conveniently push the blames on China as always.

There is already some cheap treatments that works almost 100%.
We need to explore it.

Jab vaccine is far from ideal way as the virus spike is now know to cause inflammation.
More antibodies is not ideal for some.
Nasal vaccine is the way forward, even JB admit.

My friend kidney problem from mild became serious case 1 month after 2nd Booster shot. Now, needs regular dialysis. Not sure if this is due to the vaccine?

(01-08-2022, 09:10 PM)bobby Wrote:  [Image: nudie.gif]

no report of ED cases?