Seem like the only way to bring down PAP is tag with foreigner influence politics

Mrt bus fare going up

(13-10-2022, 09:48 AM)Harry Lee Wrote:  Mrt bus fare going up

all these are misc.

Govt bring up properties prices and bring up all cost.

Most biz cost are mainly due to land or rental prices.

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(13-10-2022, 09:37 AM)talky Wrote:  greed alsways a cause for downfall

FT #1 Policy will make PAP lose another GRC

How many of our middle- age countrymen has 

higher salary than FTs & PRs in the past 5 years?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(13-10-2022, 09:29 AM)Ola Wrote:  Don't need foreign influence

PAP Policies in the few areas can already destroy themselves
So much ground voices and yet the pap so ignorant? That’s why i supported LMW on his motions he brought forward to parliament. Pap failed to listen and they yet  to learn their lessons.

(13-10-2022, 10:33 AM)FartSunKing Wrote:  Even if you are lost your job like ola

You must not be an INGRATE like her

And become a TRAITOR instigating other citizens

To revolt against our beloved PAP

You also lost your job for 20 YEARS

You are a Happy Traitor from Malaysia

And now a Traitor of Singapore

SHOW you love SG by doing NS NOW

(13-10-2022, 10:43 AM)FartSunKing Wrote:  Our BELOVED PAP has provided every Singaporean households

With FREE LIFETIME PUBLIC HOUSING + NET PROFITS

Please be GRATEFUL and THANKFUL and vote PAP next GE

You are a recalcitrant perpetual LIAR

Prove to me that Every Singaporean has FREE LIFETIME PUBLIC HOUSING 

Come on. Stop being a Coward.  Prove to me with Evidence

No piont being Raeesh Khan when PAP tells you to bring your lies to your Grave

Tongue

(12-10-2022, 02:47 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  You mean to get foreign interference like Singapore Spring to topple PAP ah? Better dun anyhow shoot your gap as this is an act of hanjian and can be executed for treason. ... Rolleyes

Does TS mean to say that locals are incapable of understanding domestic issues, while all the oppo candidates failed big time in explaining what are wrong with PAP policies in a language which even Ah Seng and Ah Hway can understand?

I believe that's not what he'd meant right.

So why is he suggesting that the oppo form a tag team with a foreign influencer?  In WHAT way can the influencer influence votes that PSP. WP. SDP. SPP etc P could not?

I doubt TS can answer that question.

His idea will only lead Singapore down the slippery road of more misinformation and disinformation, mischief in short.  Influencer disseminating fake news....

I hope ISD is reading this and take appropriate action.  If necessary, this fourm needs to go....

(12-10-2022, 03:09 PM)talky Wrote:  becareful with yr postings lest pap closes this forum then we cant past time to learn fr the many well learned forumers

We are like NATO... Rotfl

https://www.nato.int/

(13-10-2022, 10:51 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Does TS mean to say that locals are incapable of understanding domestic issues, while all the oppo candidates failed big time in explaining what are wrong with PAP policies in a language which even Ah Seng and Ah Hway can understand?

I believe that's not what he'd meant right.

So why is he suggesting that the oppo form a tag team with a foreign influencer?  In WHAT way can the influencer influence votes that PSP. WP. SDP. SPP etc P could not?

I doubt TS can answer that question.

His idea will only lead Singapore down the slippery road of more misinformation and disinformation, mischief in short.  Influencer disseminating fake news....

I hope ISD is reading this and take appropriate action.  If necessary, this fourm needs to go....

THE REAL SINGAPORE was doing precisely that, even before the word "influencer" became fashionable.

Tons of essays were written by "Farhan"...

Tons of oppies supporters believed whatever "Farhan" posted....all her essays spreading fake news, lies, misinformation.

Seems like ISD need to invite TS for............

The more FTs PAP bring in

the more GRCs PAP will lose

No point being a Failure like Jac Fart

who depends on his own sister and his wife to feed him

like a Pimp and a Gigolo 

[Image: RM75k-from-sister.png]

(12-10-2022, 06:13 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  This Sgbuffett doesnt know China culture and China goverment system at all.

Current China communist party is not the same as Mao time.

China history of dictation-ship is thousand years old. 根深蒂固。

Dont understand why he keep worshipping  the West.
I think his God is Statue of Liberty

Yes...Can't. Cannot fell in Love with Statue of Liberty. What that... Rotfl

(13-10-2022, 08:03 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Ai ya.. US no influence in sinkie land meh..

You can count many many times our higher mortals had openly go against US influence and interest liao mah. In fact anti-US sentiment are at it's peak in red dot during the 80s as since laulee era had already been brainwashing sinkie that US ish evil trying to do us in cause US always tekan our higher mortals on human rights and democracy issues one.

So don't confuse being anglish educated mean there are strong US or AMDK influences here, it maybe the opposite instead as our own govt also don't really welcome these western human rights value and democracy one mah. Just look at hao champ our opp that promoted such values tend to perform in all the erection, the only opp that can make it happen to be the one that either talk less or don't show strong support on such issue one. This should be an enough testimonial on hao western influenced we really are.

This ish the main reason why CCP find it very easy nao to brainwash sinkie over to their side especially the PG\MG and Ah beng ah seng. As most sinkie have been taught, one way or another, subconsciously or systematically, that the western values and system are bad for us. Not to mention a significant group of sinkie are anti-US and anti-west also due to their religion. Ish really funny cause many of them are very anti-US and west because they see them as the enemy of their religion and\or harming people that practice their belief but yet they seldom or won't penalize CCP that ish even more anti-religion and treat their followers even worst than those AMDK.

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.

(13-10-2022, 10:49 AM)Ola Wrote:  You are a recalcitrant perpetual LIAR

Prove to me that Every Singaporean has FREE LIFETIME PUBLIC HOUSING 

Come on. Stop being a Coward.  Prove to me with Evidence

No point being Raeesh Khan when PAP tells you to bring your lies to your Grave

Tongue

PM Lee Hsien Loong flanked by two 4G Deputy Prime Ministers (DPMs)

PM Lee will now have DPM Heng to his left, and DPM Lawrence Wong to his right

Jac Fart, a Fake Singaporean, has done well to make PAP lose votes

I used his New IC and Comments to share with others

and our own Citizens got fuming mad

asking why a jobless mad man with medical condition can get our Citizenship so easily

without doing NS while they themselves, or their sons must waste 2 years

Clapping

[Image: Became-Citizen-after-being-jobless.png]

(13-10-2022, 09:48 AM)Harry Lee Wrote:  Mrt bus fare going up
Good point... Rotfl
https://youtu.be/IlDLR20KWHY

𝑮𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒅𝒆𝒇𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐 𝑼𝒌𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆

The delivery of the IRIS-T system comes days after heavy Russian missile strikes hit major Ukrainian cities including Kyiv. The German defense minister said three more of the systems would be delivered next year.

This will drag the war further which is bad for world economy. Singapore will be affected somehow.
This is external influence and is bad for PAP but good for the people who want change.

(13-10-2022, 10:25 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  So much ground voices and yet the pap so ignorant? That’s i supported LMW on his motions he brought forward to parliament. Pap failed to listen and they yet  to learn their lessons.
On Lawrence Wong to lead PAP's 4G team: 8 things to know about

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/p...-4g-leader

This is even better, they are not stopping the war

𝑾𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒑𝒔 𝒖𝒑 𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝑼𝒌𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑹𝒖𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒆

More than 50 Western countries meet in Brussels and promise more weapons for Ukraine, especially air defence systems.

It gives PAP headache. A Foreign Influence PAP has no answer to

(13-10-2022, 11:54 AM)Teeth53 Wrote:  On Lawrence Wong to lead PAP's 4G team: 8 things to know about

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/p...-4g-leader

2020, then Health Minister Gan Kim Yong had an idea to assemble a group to lead Singapore's fight against an emerging pandemic. Mr Wong was his pick to co-chair what would eventually be the multi-ministry task force on Covid-19.

In the book. This together: Singapore's Covid-19 Story  

The Straits Times, he acknowledged that the role was not something that would naturally fit into his portfolios at the time - National Development Minister and Second Finance Minister - even though those ministries would have to be involved in managing the unfolding crisis.

Publicly, he was not seen as the most obvious choice. But Mr Wong would go on to make his mark at media briefings for his calm, clear explanation of policies, grasp of detail and steadying presence overall.

Pray for more such Foreign Influence

[Image: The-IMF-Says-The-Worst-is-Yet-to-Come-Wa...-Inter.png]

(13-10-2022, 12:08 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  2020, then Health Minister Gan Kim Yong had an idea to assemble a group to lead Singapore's fight against an emerging pandemic. Mr Wong was his pick to co-chair what would eventually be the multi-ministry task force on Covid-19.

In the book. This together: Singapore's Covid-19 Story  

The Straits Times, he acknowledged that the role was not something that would naturally fit into his portfolios at the time - National Development Minister and Second Finance Minister - even though those ministries would have to be involved in managing the unfolding crisis.

Publicly, he was not seen as the most obvious choice. But Mr Wong would go on to make his mark at media briefings for his calm, clear explanation of policies, grasp of detail and steadying presence overall.

Another news.

The Government will review housing policies and leave measures to better support Singaporeans in starting families, Deputy Prime Minister Lawrence Wong said on Monday (Oct 10).

He encouraging young families to have more children, Mr Wong noted that long wait times for new HDB flats and rising resale home prices are key concerns for many young Singaporeans.

"This is partly due to the disruptions in the building programme brought about by COVID-19 and the pandemic in the two-and-a-half years. But HDB has been ramping up the supply of new flats and will be able to launch more flats to meet the demand soon," said Mr Wong.

"In addition, we will also review our housing policies to see how we can help first-time home buyers secure a flat quickly and affordably."

To help parents better balance work and family commitments, the Government will also encourage flexible work arrangements and review leave measures.

Speaking at a Forward Singapore conversation for social service practitioners, Mr Wong set out the direction for social policies on strengthening families, supporting seniors and improving social mobility in Singapore. He to look into retirement adequacy for the elderly and to make narrowing income inequality a key priority.

[Image: Singapore-should-sanction-Saudi-Arabia.png]

Singapore should sanction Saudi Arabia

(13-10-2022, 11:11 AM)Soulhacker Wrote:  You can count many many times our higher mortals had openly go against US influence and interest liao mah. In fact anti-US sentiment are at it's peak in red dot during the 80s as since laulee era had already been brainwashing sinkie that US ish evil trying to do us in cause US always tekan our higher mortals on human rights and democracy issues one.

So don't confuse being anglish educated mean there are strong US or AMDK influences here, it maybe the opposite instead as our own govt also don't really welcome these western human rights value and democracy one mah. Just look at hao champ our opp that promoted such values tend to perform in all the erection, the only opp that can make it happen to be the one that either talk less or don't show strong support on such issue one. This should be an enough testimonial on hao western influenced we really are.

This ish the main reason why CCP find it very easy nao to brainwash sinkie over to their side especially the PG\MG and Ah beng ah seng. As most sinkie have been taught, one way or another, subconsciously or systematically, that the western values and system are bad for us. Not to mention a significant group of sinkie are anti-US and anti-west also due to their religion. Ish really funny cause many of them are very anti-US and west because they see them as the enemy of their religion and\or harming people that practice their belief but yet they seldom or won't penalize CCP that ish even more anti-religion and treat their followers even worst than those AMDK.
You got to be joking. Anglish educated or ah beng ah seng, are they listening to anglish or Chinese song, watching anglish or Chinese movie or YouTube clips more? Are anglish educated and ah beng ah seng able to speak anglish better or Chinese/dialet.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

It's clear that Singapore is leaning towards the US, despite any declaration from the govt. If not, why only allow US warships to dock at our berths, but not the Chinese ones. That's one sore point that China is holding against us. If war breaks out, US warships could be used to seal off Straits of Malacca.

(13-10-2022, 12:24 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  Another news.

He encouraging young families to have more children, Mr Wong noted that long wait times for new HDB flats and rising resale home prices are key concerns for many young Singaporeans.

"This is partly due to the disruptions in the building programme brought about by COVID-19 and the pandemic in the two-and-a-half years. But HDB has been ramping up the supply of new flats and will be able to launch more flats to meet the demand soon," said Mr Wong.

"In addition, we will also review our housing policies to see how we can help first-time home buyers secure a flat quickly and affordably."

To help parents better balance work and family commitments, the Government will also encourage flexible work arrangements and review leave measures.

Who is so stupid like Jac Fart to believe when LW can BS like a Fool

PRs and New Citizens also get HDB Housing

so our own citizens with child is never a Priority

Absolute Foreign Interference undermining PAP's progress

(13-10-2022, 12:24 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  Another news.

The Government will review housing policies and leave measures to better support Singaporeans in starting families, Deputy Prime Minister Lawrence Wong said on Monday (Oct 10).

Speaking at a Forward Singapore conversation for social service practitioners, Mr Wong set out the direction for social policies on strengthening families, supporting seniors and improving social mobility in Singapore. He to look into retirement adequacy for the elderly and to make narrowing income inequality a key priority.

https://www.theedgesingapore.com/news/si...households

DPM Lawrence Wong announces $1.5 bil support package for Singaporean households