[*]which is better?
[*]which more effective ?

Both useless lah

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(26-08-2023, 10:54 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Both useless lah

which is more worth the money leh? 15 -20 vs 1

(26-08-2023, 10:55 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  which is more worth the money leh? 15 -20 vs 1

Jlb mp loh

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

Don’t lose deposit already can laugh already
[+] 1 user Likes Cmpunk's post

Nks will win the PE lah

☝️

(26-08-2023, 11:13 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Nks will win the PE lah

I am not saying who win I am comparing which more wu hua

(26-08-2023, 11:14 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  I am not saying who win I am comparing which more wu hua

I know 
it’s just my another view

☝️

Both must happened.

(26-08-2023, 10:37 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  
voting 15-20 more opp into parliament vs 1 into istana
[*]which is better?
[*]
But people don't dare to vote more WP into parliament. Many of those small political parties, with their own Indian chief, want to help PAP split the votes and remain in power

Same thing. Why forced us to chose 1. Chose both or none cannot meh.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(26-08-2023, 12:13 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Same thing. Why forced us to chose 1. Chose both or none cannot meh.

Can remember your vote there is a value to it? 
Choosing 15 to 20 or choosing only 1 is up to everybody choice.

This PE Vs GE
Eg : 
You got $10 can only buy  durian
1. at the fruit stall only 1 piece limited choice that only on display none exchange policy and rules set by the fruit stall owner
2. At the plantation you can buy 20 and can choose and pick . Rule set by you.

Which will you prefer?

(26-08-2023, 10:37 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  
voting 15-20 more opp into parliament vs 1 into istana
[*]which is better?

Both wont happen

President does not have any legislative power. He or she cannot set government investment policy or cut length of NS. That's why Tiko Lian applied for the wrong job. He should join GE and not PE.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

(26-08-2023, 12:40 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Can remember your vote there is a value to it? 

This PE Vs GE
Eg : 
1. at the fruit stall only 1 piece limited choice that only on display none exchange policy and rules set by the fruit stall owner

Which will you prefer?
You already set the condition that u must buy durain. But we have a choice, we can buy none,
buy apple from the same stall or buy from another stall without the limit. Dun let yr ignorance limit yr choices.

It is your right and responsibility as a sinkie to go voting, but it is the candidate job to convince u that they are worthy of your vote. If none is worthy, cast blank vote. Why forced yourself to buy the durain from the stall?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

(26-08-2023, 12:48 PM)starbugs Wrote:  President does not have any legislative power. He or she cannot set government investment policy or cut length of NS. That's why Tiko Lian applied for the wrong job. He should join GE and not PE.

Yes. He puts his genius talent in the wrong Election. Gosh!

(26-08-2023, 02:12 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  You already set the condition that u must buy durain. But we have a choice, we can buy none,
but apple from the same stall or buy from another stall without the limit. Dun let yr ignorance limit yr choices.

You say buy apple also your wish .so you prefer buy from fruit stall or go plantation to pick and choose. Yes you can don't buy buy or You can buy anything or save it up to you. ...

Nobody forcing you. 
But my question which more worth it which you deflect  no ans at all leh.
Which got more choice leh

(26-08-2023, 02:17 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  You say buy apple also your wish .so you prefer buy from fruit stall or go plantation to pick and choose. Yes you can don't buy buy or You can buy anything or  save it up to you. ...

Nobody forcing you. 
But my question which more worth it which you deflect  no ans at all leh.
Which got more choice leh

I already answered you but you keep avoiding my answer.

Why do I need to chose between PE or GE? I want both! You are the one who keep insisting that people can only chose one by saving which is more worth it.

(26-08-2023, 04:19 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  I already answered you but you keep avoiding my answer.

Why do I need to chose between PE or GE? I want both! You are the one who keep insisting that people can only chose one by saving which is more worth it.

Why do you need to choose between a PE and GE?
The reason is simple go and check the constitution and legislation. Between a president and a lawmaker .

It is up them but you avoid my answer which more worthy or wu hua. You not been thinking.

(26-08-2023, 12:40 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Can remember your vote there is a value to it? 

This PE Vs GE
Eg : 

Which will you prefer?

For the poor wduthink he will go to his jb durian farm 
$10 is equal to $30ringit eat till he lausai n spews sheet.
gemsnut n bluebird eat his sheet very nice leh.

☝️

I rather vote TKL as President. Then ruling party tweak policies and treat the citizens a lot better. Then come GE PAP continue to run Singapore but at a lower mandate so they become more humble and less overlord. Smile

(26-08-2023, 04:23 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Why do you need to choose between a PE and GE?
The reason is simple go and check the constitution and legislation. Between a president and a lawmaker .

It is up them but you avoid my answer which more worthy or wu hua. You not been thinking.

You are just going around the bush.. Wonder whether you are CECA..

You are the one who asked

"voting 15-20 more opp into parliament vs 1 into istana
[*]which is better?
[*]which more effective ?"

I say I want to chose both. Then now you asked me why I need to choose between a PE and GE.

Since I want both, there is nothing which is more worthy or wu hua, Right? Wonder who is not thinking?

If this one PE position also can't win pap, then can forget about GE winning more seats.
[+] 1 user Likes Instinct's post

since PE is infective why Pappies worry we vote a pig/dog as PE ?
anyway I rather vote a pig/dog than a Pappies as PE