went for my haircut as usual this time feel like been " sexual harassment "....

(05-05-2022, 12:55 AM)jus4lucky Wrote:  cut hair must be cheap. no need too ex. time are bad. simple can liao. some shop cut for 5 if join member. quite good , no pushy. they suck all the customer there, leave the other salon high and dry. they cut cheap lot of customer. recurring some.more.

I tried b4.  Their intent is to push their hair scalp products to you.  The hair cuts may be $3 or $5, but the Hair care products will cost you $100s if not thousands

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(05-05-2022, 07:05 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Last time PPC got this hairdresser shop on the 3rd floor. Hair cut plus hj Big Grin

Manned by aunties Laughing

Where's PPC leh? I thought u mean PCC leh!

(05-05-2022, 07:26 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Where's PPC leh? I thought u mean PCC leh!

People’s Park Centre lah, you don’t know meh? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(05-05-2022, 07:29 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  People’s Park Centre lah, you don’t know meh? Big Grin

I don't know leh! Now I know liao lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(05-05-2022, 07:26 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Where's PPC leh? I thought u mean PCC leh!

PCC many are doing illegal services but customers love it.

[+] 1 user Likes Hfourhappy's post

After cut still have free service.. price package increases..
[+] 1 user Likes FangFang's post

(04-05-2022, 11:34 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Brush in the way press my chest and swipe so I feel kinda feel offended.

You had better be careful the next time. Brush and press, next step will be squeeze your nenee, she is just one step away.
[+] 1 user Likes Ichigo's post

women got charter
men no charter

(05-05-2022, 08:14 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  PCC many are doing illegal services but customers love it.

Excellent customer service lah!

(05-05-2022, 07:29 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  People’s Park Centre lah, you don’t know meh? Big Grin

That was an interesting place. Long ago many shops had black glass, could not see inside at all. No more black glass shops now.

I know long ago there were shops with black glass, cannot see inside, looked secretive, now no more.

(05-05-2022, 11:52 AM)Ichigo Wrote:  I know long ago there were shops with black glass, cannot see inside, looked secretive, now no more.

Do you remember a shop named Hawaii 5-0? Big Grin

(05-05-2022, 10:59 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Excellent customer service lah!

If you are into aunties Big Grin

(05-05-2022, 12:05 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Do you remember a shop named Hawaii 5-0? Big Grin

Sorry bro, dunno leh. Was it one of the black glassed shops? What kind of shop was that?

(05-05-2022, 12:54 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  Sorry bro, dunno leh. Was it one of the black glassed shops? What kind of shop was that?

Bro, it’s a  black glassed shop, purportedly haircuts for gentlemen Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(05-05-2022, 01:31 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Bro, it’s a  black glassed shop, purportedly haircuts for gentlemen Big Grin

I never dared to step inside. Scared kena chopped.
[+] 1 user Likes Ichigo's post

(05-05-2022, 01:31 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Bro, it’s a  black glassed shop, purportedly haircuts for gentlemen Big Grin

THE MEN GENTLE MEH? Laughing

tomorrow will be a better day

THE MEN GENTLE MEH? Laughing

[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

(05-05-2022, 12:05 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Do you remember a shop named Hawaii 5-0? Big Grin

i REMEMBER A photo studio named Hawaii photo studio in Siglap. Big Grin

TS is male or gay? Normal male wouldn't mind being touched by a female?

(05-05-2022, 12:06 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  If you are into aunties Big Grin

How old considered aunties leh?

(05-05-2022, 02:37 PM)mikotan Wrote:  TS is male or gay? Normal male wouldn't mind being touched by a female?

There was once I went for pre employment check up by a female doctor. She asked me to lie on the examination table and let my hand hang loose. She then brushed her inner thigh against my hand.
Her thigh very smooth, no complaints.

(05-05-2022, 03:47 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  There was once I went for pre employment check up by a female doctor. She asked me to lie on the examination table and let my hand hang loose. She then brushed her inner thigh against my hand.
Her thigh very smooth, no complaints.

Must have been an itchy female doctor Laughing

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(05-05-2022, 03:53 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Must have been an itchy female doctor Laughing

Don’t know whether her face was itching too, she removed her face mask towards the end of the checkup. She looked cute, shy and itchy. I flirted with her a little at the beginning for fun, probably that caused her itch.

(05-05-2022, 05:16 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  Don’t know whether her face was itching too, she removed her face mask towards the end of the checkup. She looked cute, shy and itchy. I flirted with her a little at the beginning for fun, probably that caused her itch.

Clapping Clapping Rotfl