went for my haircut as usual this time feel like been " sexual harassment "....

After cut finish the aunty hairdresser her hand purposely brush against my chest area I feel kinda shock but nevertheless maybe i think too much she might be accidentally.

So many Barber shops nowadays.

My area got at least 10 barber shops but the price can still go up 20%…from $8 to $10 for haircut.

Recently, just added in 2 more barber shops.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

I found a very good cut recently..all 3 staffs got standard..but i not going to spoil the soup by revealing where..its already quite busy liao sometimes...

Time to use the skill future $$$ to learn hair cutting
I still thinking want to use $$$ for baking class or not? Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(04-05-2022, 03:34 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  After cut finish the aunty hairdresser her hand purposely brush against my chest area I feel kinda shock but nevertheless maybe i think too much she might be accidentally.

How old the aunty leh? Some nehneh sibeh tualiap one leh!

(04-05-2022, 03:34 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  After cut finish the aunty hairdresser her hand purposely brush against my chest area I feel kinda shock but nevertheless maybe i think too much she might be accidentally.

That’s your side of the story. How do we know you didn’t do something eg rub your leg against her thigh when she was cutting your hair?
[+] 2 users Like Ichigo's post

(04-05-2022, 03:52 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  That’s your side of the story. How do we know you didn’t do something eg rub your leg against her thigh when she was cutting your hair?

Possible lah! No wonder got horny sparks flying leh!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(04-05-2022, 03:45 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  So many Barber shops nowadays.

My area got at least 10 barber shops but the price can still go up 20%…from $8 to $10 for haircut.

Recently, just added in 2 more barber shops.

YEA price Increased! while I settle my bill she told me price increase....I'm the regular there. I only go this saloon have my haircut.

I noticed she like purposely never cut short for me which I requested, last she cut short for me is many months back before CNY , I remember like last year Dec or Jan get my haircut done before CNY. Cut dam short this is why can last till now May.

(04-05-2022, 03:52 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  That’s your side of the story. How do we know you didn’t do something eg rub your leg against her thigh when she was cutting your hair?

I never do these " dirty " thing, just that I always been taken advantage lor....

Bro, how she do that???

(04-05-2022, 04:08 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  YEA price Increased! while I settle my bill she told me price increase....I'm the regular there. I only go this saloon have my haircut.

I noticed she like purposely never cut short for me which I requested, last she cut short for me is many months back before CNY , I remember like last year Dec or Jan get my haircut done before CNY. Cut dam short this is why can last till now May.

4-5 mths cut hair ?? Wuya boh... Yr pubic hair ah..

I get haircut every 4 weeks.

Smile

My aunty hair dresser also increased to $12 when I paid the bill last night.

Yr chest must too big to be missed 😅😅🤭

(04-05-2022, 06:34 PM)Ernesto Wrote:  Yr chest must too big to be missed 😅😅🤭

partly due to everytime accompany my uncle go Gym workout in his office gym.

Your hairdresser dun use a blower to clean up stray hairs fallen on your front and back ah? Some barber use a brush and some use hands. Nothing alarming at all wat....... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(04-05-2022, 07:15 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  partly due to everytime accompany my uncle go Gym workout in his office gym.

I wonder if its really due to gym..,..🤭 unbelievable.

(04-05-2022, 07:25 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Your hairdresser dun use a blower to clean up stray hairs fallen on your front and back ah? Some barber use a brush and some use hands. Nothing alarming at all wat....... Thinking

No use hand thus brush my chest.

(04-05-2022, 07:26 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  No use hand thus brush my chest.

You are being too sensitive. Go get laid lah. Big Grin

tomorrow will be a better day

Common to have hairs stuck on the front if the covering cloth is not done properly lah.

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Bro FA, you have hairy chest?

(04-05-2022, 06:18 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  Bro, how she do that???

Maybe [[ForeverAlone]] show his 胸毛   Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

Encounter of the 3rd kind
we can never know wat happen
it can be mental
ya i know the effect is the same

That is by accident la...if really wanna touch, should grab ur balls.
[+] 1 user Likes *天哥*'s post

i went haircut few days ago and also accidentally swap past her buttock. Hope she doesnt think like u... Cool

Smile

sometimes a guy cut hair, and the lady hairdresser will purposely lean in front from your bad....

She brush but she got squeeze your neneh or not? Brush against chest is normal when they are cleaning the hair from your clothing, if she squeeze you then it’s a different story.

(04-05-2022, 11:31 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  She brush but she got squeeze your neneh or not? Brush against chest is normal when they are cleaning the hair from your clothing, if she squeeze you then it’s a different story.

Brush in the way press my chest and swipe so I feel kinda feel offended.

(04-05-2022, 11:31 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  She brush but she got squeeze your neneh or not? Brush against chest is normal when they are cleaning the hair from your clothing, if she squeeze you then it’s a different story.

oh no...hope not...

cut hair must be cheap. no need too ex. time are bad. simple can liao. some shop cut for 5 if join member. quite good , no pushy. they suck all the customer there, leave the other salon high and dry. they cut cheap lot of customer. recurring some.more.

(04-05-2022, 03:50 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  How old the aunty leh? Some nehneh sibeh tualiap one leh!

Last time PPC got this hairdresser shop on the 3rd floor. Hair cut plus hj Big Grin

Manned by aunties Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin