Let's race it, Indians and Malays will vote Tharma

LKY dedicated his whole life on integrating the various races here to be only one Singaporeans. We moved into a meritocracy culture thanks to his team. Unlikely those trying to play up the race card will win. LKY took decades to bind us together. But his beloved son quickly open the immigration gate accepting all sorts in causing most of us to rethink this segregation. test case for this president election.
[+] 1 user Likes A2Z's post

(13-06-2023, 10:16 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Hard to prove that he will not be independent if elected except to look at his performance as a minister.

But then we dont know what goes on in cabinet meetings, did he dare go against pinky or other ministers?

Can he be another OTC? We dont know for sure but can make a guess... he says is a defender, not a striker, in his own words. Seems like a yes-man to me. You decide.

OTC was vocal and dare to take independent actions even against the cabinet.. he said so himself.

From what we can observe so far,  tharman is unlikely to be independent or dare to block the pap.

But what to do? It is almost confirmed it will be President Tharmanitor.

It's not about proof because only proof is in his head.

It is based on his 40years working with PAP colleagues ....that will affect his ability to go against their decisions.

That is why judges cannot judge case involving their friends and ex colleagues they have to announce conflict of interest and to exempt themselves.

I will not vote for him because the risk of non independence is too high and he has not proven he has ever opposed his cabinet colleagues throughout 40yrs. How are we to expect thjngs to suddenly change?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(13-06-2023, 07:28 AM)winbig Wrote:  Don't play with words. Soon u will receive lim kopi invitation.  Laughing

You are of what race, may we ask?

I heard got one big shot said that Singapore is not ready for a minority PM. I think the same should apply to the President if the election is done on level competing field without rules to give advantage to the minorities. The tribal instinct is strongest factor imo.    Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(13-06-2023, 09:03 AM)Oyk Wrote:  We the citizens of Singapore pledge ourselves as one united people regardless of race, language or religion...

This is an ongoing aspiration which I dare say will never be achieved unanimously. There will be racist generation after generation just like there will always be motorists who will flout traffic rules. In both cases, we put in place laws to keep these under control so everyone can live more safely and peacefully.

Without traffic laws or in this case ISA, racial riots will break out frequently and we shan't be seeing the progress we've made.

Right, we are not Chinese. That's a nationality. Our race is Han. Race is stated in our NRIC. It's good to remove that because of the confusion the word Chinese is causing. It makes many peepur think "We the Chinese are one united people regardless of nationality..." and that does nothing good for national unity. It tears us apart along racial lines like what is happening in Malaysia.

So the government is right after all.

1. GRC is necessary
2. The presidency must be reserved for various races by rotation
3. Singapore is not ready for a minority raced PM.

Sorry hor, no where did I talk about Han race vs other races. Stop lying.  Rolleyes

You and yr stupid han race again. Go read the parliament q&a. If u disagree what shortie Wong answered, say it out loud here.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(13-06-2023, 12:42 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  You and yr stupid han race again. Go read the parliament q&a. If u disagree what shortie Wong answered, say it out loud here.

I don't need to read no shiat parliamentary ranjiao.  I can say right to your face that the word Chinese had been used in Parliament more times than your mother sucked my member.

Get it, CB?   Rolleyes

(13-06-2023, 12:45 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I don't need to read no shiat parliamentary ranjiao.  I can say right to your face that the word Chinese had been used in Parliament more times than your mother sucked my member.

Get it, CB?   Rolleyes

That son of a whore keeps telling people that "Chinese" was used in Parliament as if he had some concrete evidence.  What a retarded reply.  It's good that he is single, and his gene pool will vanish with his demise which I hope is soon.  His mother's genes are showing...very low ses, very scum calibre. Rolleyes

I didn't know Schroder loves old lady to such his ranjiao
Laughing

(13-06-2023, 12:45 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I don't need to read no shiat parliamentary ranjiao.  I can say right to your face that the word Chinese had been used in Parliament more times than your mother sucked my member.

Get it, CB?   Rolleyes

Oh, you want to read ranjiao?

Go and read oyk's ranjiao loh. Get it, CB Big Grin

As usual, lose liao divert attention. Tell u yr ranjiao tactics doesn't work liao.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Racist , racism is always around literally in EVERY countries that include SG.

is like " part of the nature, the social , society " as long there is different group of people.

I still remember last time this HR director claim , " as long there is group of people surely there is office politics blah blah "

obviously i not surprise , the Indian community most will vote for Tharman since he is an Indian but also some will vote another person likewise.

Likewise same for the Chinese community will vote for George if he able to contest. BUT come Chinese community will have " mix votes " partly chinese community is the largest group.

next come Malay, also will have mix votes.